• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the "That didn't age well" Files: Biden readies ’24 campaign launch

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

thoughts?

Bugsy McGurk

President

thoughts?
I certainly prefer him or any other major Dem to Trump, DeSantis or any other MAGA lunatic the GOP trots out there. And Biden has already shown that he can beat Trump - by 7 million votes mind you.

That said, I’m hopeful that a younger, stronger Dem candidate comes along.

Your thoughts?

PNWest

I certainly prefer him or any other major Dem to Trump, DeSantis or any other MAGA lunatic the GOP trots out there. And Biden has already shown that he can beat Trump - by 7 million votes mind you.

Your thoughts?
Biden has failed. He should resign. Harris should take over and govern in as republican aggressive manner as she can. The only republican that Biden can beat is Trump.

PNWest

Saying he should resign ducks the question.
You asked:

Your thoughts?
Did I not answer that question? I think he should turn over the reigns who might actually do the job.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You asked:

Did I not answer that question? I think he should turn over the reigns who might actually do the job.
My question was not whether you think Biden should resign. That has nothing to do with my statements preceding my request for your thoughts. You know that.