• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the "There is very little Biden could have done about it" Files: OPEC+ agrees deep oil production cuts

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not “conspiracy.” Alliance. Can’t you even try not to lie about what people say?
The allegation of this “alliance” is a nutcase lefty conspiracy theory. You will say, do, write ANYTHING to defend ALL Democrats in ALL cases. Flat out nuts.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
More from CNN:

Inside the White House’s failed effort to dissuade OPEC from cutting oil production to avoid a ‘total disaster’

Inside the White House's failed effort to dissuade OPEC from cutting oil production to avoid a 'total disaster' | CNN Politics

View attachment 72631

It looks like the fist bump didn't get it done.
Not only did Biden FAIL to get the Saudis to sustain an increase production…ol’ Joe managed to get the Saudis to REDUCE production. That’s not mere failure. Biden actually succeeded in WORSENING rather than ‘not improving’ the situation.

That’s the Super Bowl Championship of failure.

Bugsy McGurk

President
More from CNN:

Inside the White House’s failed effort to dissuade OPEC from cutting oil production to avoid a ‘total disaster’

Inside the White House's failed effort to dissuade OPEC from cutting oil production to avoid a 'total disaster' | CNN Politics

View attachment 72631

It looks like the fist bump didn't get it done.
There is joy in Trumplandia.

Interesting piece though. Among other things. It says we offered to buy more oil to replenish the strategic reserve if production wasn’t cut, thereby protecting OPEC nations from a financial hit if demand decreased due to an economic slowdown.

The Saudis and Putin still rejected the request to hold production numbers steady. As I stated above, the OPEC decision results from the corrupt Trump crime family/Putin/Saudi alliance, not OPEC’s financial concerns if production was held steady.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The allegation of this “alliance” is a nutcase lefty conspiracy theory. You will say, do, write ANYTHING to defend ALL Democrats in ALL cases. Flat out nuts.
You’re on notice. Your “re-write” of my posts will earn you nothing but my ridicule. You are hereby ridiculed for your lameness. Again.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not only did Biden FAIL to get the Saudis to sustain an increase production…ol’ Joe managed to get the Saudis to REDUCE production. That’s not mere failure. Biden actually succeeded in WORSENING rather than ‘not improving’ the situation.

That’s the Super Bowl Championship of failure.
Just be careful you don’t place any blame on those who actually made the decision - Putin and the Saudis. The corrupt cronies of your corrupt cult leader.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Geeze! Now they’re platooning the Biden excuse-making formula…coupling “There’s nothing Biden can do about it” with “Trump!!!”

Good heavens - the actual current sitting president…blameless. A former douche president, loooong gone from power… BLAMED.

This crap isn’t funny anymore. We’re NEVER going to have decent political leadership with this crap. It isn’t just retarded - it’s willful dereliction of citizenship.
USA produces more oil and gas than any other country
The problem, Americans and evidently illegals Consume more than produced so we have to import to meet demand

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No matter how delusional you are you can’t possibly believe that Putin would not prefer having Trump back in power. You’re just too dishonest for rational conversation.
You ask a question
Then answer it

Deplorable

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I see nothing wrong with trying to convince the Saudi depot to keep supplies up even though it was a longshot. Indeed, in the absence of the corrupt Trump crime family/Putin/Saudi alliance, my belief is that the overture to the Saudis would have been successful. But the corrupt alliance prevented that from happening for the reasons I stated. I just don’t think Biden should be blamed for that corrupt alliance and its consequences.
Amen to all you posted, great debate, Bugs. :)

To some on here though, it falls on deaf ears. :rolleyes: