• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the "This will make you wanna barf" Files: Biden tells Al Sharpton he will run for president again in 2024

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Biden is capable of building the broadest governing coalition.
I want someone who is going to govern, not troll Twitter.

Biden has failed in building any coalition. He was naive to think that he could work with any of the scumbag republicans. But what is the worst about Biden iis that he has failed to keep his own party together. Most of what he has promised has failed miserably because Biden thought he could work with republicans and is too weak of a President to keep Manchin and Sinema in line.

At least he's not a twtiot like his predecessor.

Biden has failed in building any coalition. He was naive to think that he could work with any of the scumbag republicans. But what is the worst about Biden iis that he has failed to keep his own party together. Most of what he has promised has failed miserably because Biden thought he could work with republicans and is too weak of a President to keep Manchin and Sinema in line.

At least he's not a twtiot like his predecessor.
Who's the big strong daddy you want to control Manchin and Sinema?

If you can't name a name, then it's fair to assume that person is a unicorn(aka doesn't exist here, in reality)

PNWest

Who's the big strong daddy you want to control Manchin and Sinema?

If you can't name a name, then it's fair to assume that person is a unicorn(aka doesn't exist here, in reality)
I have no doubt that Presidents like LBJ or FDR would have easily put them in their place. I suspect that even Trump could have done so.

I have no doubt that Presidents like LBJ or FDR would have easily put them in their place. I suspect that even Trump could have done so.
LBJ and FDR are long dead. And Trump was rejected by voters.

You want a unicorn to come down from riding down from heaven to solve all the world's political problems.

PNWest

LBJ and FDR are long dead. And Trump was rejected by voters.

You want a unicorn to come down from riding down from heaven to solve all the world's political problems.
No - just a decent President. I want more than a choice between EVIL and INCOMPETENT

Colorforms

Senator
Maybe so. He’s looking pretty rundown lately. The pressure of the job is overwhelming. Maybe he will decide to resign for health reasons. Then Harris will have two years to prepare for the 2024 election. Maybe she can put together a team that will solve our problems and get America moving in the right direction.
That's wishful thinking. The DNC want her in charge less than they want Biden. I have a feeling if he dies in office they will pull a "weekend at Bernies" type scenario

EatTheRich

President
What gave LBJ and FDR room to take a firm hand with their rivals on their right was having radical union and antiracist organizing that threatened capitalism out beyond the Beltway.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's wishful thinking. The DNC want her in charge less than they want Biden. I have a feeling if he dies in office they will pull a "weekend at Bernies" type scenario
How cute…you have a feeling…And of course you are an all out expert on what the DNC wants…But the fact remains, if Joe Biden decides to or is forced into retirement because of health or cognitive issues, Kamala Harris will be the first Woman to become POTUS. If it happens soon, she will have two full years to establish herself in that office before the next election. If the voters reject Trumpism this fall and the Dems hold both houses, she could have a very successful run and easily could win in 2024. Especially if Trump remains out of jail and gets the nomination or if the GOP nominates a Trump Clone like DeSantis.

Colorforms

Senator
How cute…you have a feeling…And of course you are an all out expert on what the DNC wants…But the fact remains, if Joe Biden decides to or is forced into retirement because of health or cognitive issues, Kamala Harris will be the first Woman to become POTUS. If it happens soon, she will have two full years to establish herself in that office before the next election. If the voters reject Trumpism this fall and the Dems hold both houses, she could have a very successful run and easily could win in 2024. Especially if Trump remains out of jail and gets the nomination or if the GOP nominates a Trump Clone like DeSantis.
There's a lot of ifs in there. The only way Harris will ever be president is if Brandon is somehow removed or dies. Keep on hoping. :)