• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

From the Truly Deplorable files - Glenn Youngkin Rally Attendees Pledge Allegiance to January 6 Flag in Video

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes, all you right wingers keep it up ! You people just can't seem to go far enough and now we have this - on display - for the sane people to all say collectively - They did what ! Right wing posters on here - THIS IS YOUR PARTY NOW ! I hope you are proud - now will one right wing loyalist denounce them and admit the election wasn't stolen and Jan. 6 was an insurrection. I vote no one will and they deflect and be allowed to do so.

You people are saying the pledge of allegiance to a flag used at an insurrection - say that to yourself 3 times and get back with me with a straight face and not ashamed.

I see that extremely morbidly obese man, 1 shaqaroni pizza shy of 375 lbs, and I see so many right wing posters - severely obese, balding, poor vision from their rampant diabetes, the tough guy - Americun attitude and this is why I laugh at the boasts and threats. This is why they pose little to no threat to our society - this guy couldn't go 1 hour with out a big mac ! I am sure he is on govt medical care and support programs as he is too damn fat to do physical labor other than arm curls to those hog jowls - you know he is an anti vaxer too.

Boltlady

Mayor
Yes, all you right wingers keep it up ! You people just can't seem to go far enough and now we have this - on display - for the sane people to all say collectively - They did what ! Right wing posters on here - THIS IS YOUR PARTY NOW ! I hope you are proud - now will one right wing loyalist denounce them and admit the election wasn't stolen and Jan. 6 was an insurrection. I vote no one will and they deflect and be allowed to do so.

You people are saying the pledge of allegiance to a flag used at an insurrection - say that to yourself 3 times and get back with me with a straight face and not ashamed.

I see that extremely morbidly obese man, 1 shaqaroni pizza shy of 375 lbs, and I see so many right wing posters - severely obese, balding, poor vision from their rampant diabetes, the tough guy - Americun attitude and this is why I laugh at the boasts and threats. This is why they pose little to no threat to our society - this guy couldn't go 1 hour with out a big mac ! I am sure he is on govt medical care and support programs as he is too damn fat to do physical labor other than arm curls to those hog jowls - you know he is an anti vaxer too.

Did you stamp your foot while saying all of that as all of the other petulant children would do? Those who don't have the intellect to discuss their differences resort to personal insults because it's the only way they can prop up their self esteem.

BTW, there was no insurrection. That term was put out there by factions who are trying to create the wrong impression. People like you tend to believe it simply because it's repeated so often.

Oh yes, the 2020 selection was seriously rigged.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Did you stamp your foot while saying all of that as all of the other petulant children would do? Those who don't have the intellect to discuss their differences resort to personal insults because it's the only way they can prop up their self esteem.

BTW, there was no insurrection. That term was put out there by factions who are trying to create the wrong impression. People like you tend to believe it simply because it's repeated so often.

Ok - calm down and adjust your tin foil hat. If what I wrote applies to you then so be it, you admitted it and I didn't name you specifically but if the shoe fits - you know the rest........I am describing the right wing cultists to a tee, thanks from a friend!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This sure turned into a mess for Youngkin. I hope his supporters will realize Trump doesn't want them to cast a vote in this election. Remember, trumpies didn't vote in GA at the senate run off races. Haha.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

1. There was an attempted insurrection. The intent was to interrupt the constitutionally mandated election process and the hope was that the congress or Pence would be intimidated into rejecting electors in order to let republican legislatures in PA, GA or AZ to appoint a pro-Trump group of electors and keep Trump in office instead of announcing the election had made Biden president.

2. The election was free of any substantial fraud. Something like 200 people around the country have been charged with election related crimes.

Are you stamping your feet and yelling when you are challenged to find proof of election fraud? Seems like it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

So all the video is fake, is that correct. The flag being used as a weapon, all the people chanting hang Mike Pence was all done on a movie lot some where. How can all this proof exist and yet you still don't see it or believe it - amazing how you stomp your foot in denial !

I relish in the insults as I know I am winning :)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. There was an attempted insurrection. The intent was to interrupt the constitutionally mandated election process and the hope was that the congress or Pence would be intimidated into rejecting electors in order to let republican legislatures in PA, GA or AZ to appoint a pro-Trump group of electors and keep Trump in office instead of announcing the election had made Biden president.

2. The election was free of any substantial fraud. Something like 200 people around the country have been charged with election related crimes.

Are you stamping your feet and yelling when you are challenged to find proof of election fraud? Seems like it.
1. There was a protest against certification of an ostensibly fraudulent election result. That it got out of hand was most likely the result of professional agitators employed by the FBI.

2. Trump was comfortably ahead heading into midnight election day, and in the morning it was learned that Joe beat Trump something like five or six to one in all the votes counted in democratic strongholds in a few swing states. If you don't think reasonable people are going to look at that as potentially fraudulent, you don't know much about human nature. Was there enough fraud to give Joe the win? We don't really know because there has been no comprehensive forensic audit done, so some of us still believe that there was.

Are you a pedantic propaganda poster? Sure seems like it.

Boltlady

Mayor
So all the video is fake, is that correct. The flag being used as a weapon, all the people chanting hang Mike Pence was all done on a movie lot some where. How can all this proof exist and yet you still don't see it or believe it - amazing how you stomp your foot in denial !

I relish in the insults as I know I am winning :)
All the video has not been shown. There are many, many hours of video that the gov't has refused to release.

DEEP STATE DOJ and Corrupt Politicians Are Refusing to ...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com › 2021 › 06 › deep-state-doj-corrupt-politicians-refusing-release-thousands-hours-video-jan-6-capital-short-video-reason
Video of Antifa/BLM operatives being the first to enter the Capitol Building on January 6th has been uncovered. The government is withholding thousands of hours of tape in their effort to manufacture their false narrative that Trump supporters are white nationalists. We reported yesterday on the government's refusal to be transparent on the events on…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. There was a protest against certification of an ostensibly fraudulent election result. That it got out of hand was most likely the result of professional agitators employed by the FBI.

2. Trump was comfortably ahead heading into midnight election day, and in the morning it was learned that Joe beat Trump something like five or six to one in all the votes counted in democratic strongholds in a few swing states. If you don't think reasonable people are going to look at that as potentially fraudulent, you don't know much about human nature. Was there enough fraud to give Joe the win? We don't really know because there has been no comprehensive forensic audit done, so some of us still believe that there was.

Got out of hand! Hilarious! Many of those protesters were chanting hang Mike Pence. Exhorting a mob to go and fight like hell...trial by combat...perfectly innocent bunch.

There have been audits in every battleground state. No significant fraud.

The vote counts against Trump in each of the areas you refer to were entirely in line with previous elections. None were a surprise.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All the video has not been shown. There are many, many hours of video that the gov't has refused to release.

DEEP STATE DOJ and Corrupt Politicians Are Refusing to ...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com › 2021 › 06 › deep-state-doj-corrupt-politicians-refusing-release-thousands-hours-video-jan-6-capital-short-video-reason
Video of Antifa/BLM operatives being the first to enter the Capitol Building on January 6th has been uncovered. The government is withholding thousands of hours of tape in their effort to manufacture their false narrative that Trump supporters are white nationalists. We reported yesterday on the government's refusal to be transparent on the events on…
GapewayPudenda?

What complete bullshit...The video shows people like Dominic Pezzola breaking a window with a stolen police shield. Where is the link between him and Antifa?

There were no Antifa/BLM activists arrested. Sullivan is a self serving blogger who just wants donations and doesn't mind being on both sides at once. He's been told to stay away from BLM rallies. That is the one and only guy you can point to as anti-Trump from his bullshit blog.

The other over 600 of those arrested all have solid ties to Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Three percenters, other pro-Trump militia or even the republican party.

So what is the evidence that it was Antifa?

They can say what they want, but there is no way in hell these are Trump supporters. Trump supporters never dressed in black – Antifa always does. These instigators also carried in Confederate flags, something never seen at Trump rallies. These guys were coordinated.

Really? Never dress in black and never carry confederate flags? An OathKeeper all in black tactical gear.

1634396574980.png

Kevin Seefried carrying a confederate flag...can you show a link to Antifa?

1634397004712.png

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
GapewayPudenda?

What complete bullshit...The video shows people like Dominic Pezzola breaking a window with a stolen police shield. Where is the link between him and Antifa?

There were no Antifa/BLM activists arrested. Sullivan is a self serving blogger who just wants donations and doesn't mind being on both sides at once. He's been told to stay away from BLM rallies. That is the one and only guy you can point to as anti-Trump from his bullshit blog.

The other over 600 of those arrested all have solid ties to Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, Three percenters, other pro-Trump militia or even the republican party.
If any of what you've just said were true there would be no reason whatsoever to not release the fourteen thousand videos that they're sitting on.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If any of what you've just said were true there would be no reason whatsoever to not release the fourteen thousand videos that they're sitting on.
Those videos are from individuals who took part in the riot...what is keeping them from releasing them to show any evidence of Antifa being there?

Look...dressing in black is hardly proof of anything and yet your source says it is. You must be a masochist to keep referring to GP....they are always lying.

Boltlady

Mayor
Those videos are from individuals who took part in the riot...what is keeping them from releasing them to show any evidence of Antifa being there?

Look...dressing in black is hardly proof of anything and yet your source says it is. You must be a masochist to keep referring to GP....they are always lying.
There is no particular source that I keep referring to outside of a search engine and that is definitely not Google.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Allegiance is a problem for lefty huh? Sinema, Manchin anyone?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
GapewayPudenda?

So what is the evidence that it was Antifa?

They can say what they want, but there is no way in hell these are Trump supporters. Trump supporters never dressed in black – Antifa always does. These instigators also carried in Confederate flags, something never seen at Trump rallies. These guys were coordinated.

Really? Never dress in black and never carry confederate flags? An OathKeeper all in black tactical gear.

View attachment 66382

Kevin Seefried carrying a confederate flag...can you show a link to Antifa?

View attachment 66383
So he is carrying a Democrats flag. So you are saying that Antifa wont support you? That is your implication here.

God of War

Governor

That you hit this spot on makes you what used to predominate American sensibilities. Thank you. Don't ever leave the public square. It's what we've been doing for far too long.

God of War

Governor
Ok - calm down and adjust your tin foil hat. If what I wrote applies to you then so be it, you admitted it and I didn't name you specifically but if the shoe fits - you know the rest........I am describing the right wing cultists to a tee, thanks from a friend!
When I read this "I see that extremely morbidly obese man, 1 shaqaroni pizza shy of 375 lbs," I immediately thought this was you. Am I right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So he is carrying a Democrats flag. So you are saying that Antifa wont support you? That is your implication here.
Gateway says no Trump supporter would be carrying a confederate flag and that is evidence that the guy is Antifa. Hell...the Unite The Right rally had a ton of confederate flags on the Pro-Trump side and even one Trumplican carrying a nazi flag...

I don't know where you get some implication of who Antifa supports...but there is no doubt there were no Antifa or BLM supporters in the mob.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If what you say is true then Trump supporters with evidence of Antifa people in the Capitol building that day then why haven't the owners of those cell phones released all those videos?