• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fully Vaccinated ! DeSantis downplays COVID-19 vaccines, pushes antibody treatment unproven against omicron

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
63,569 now dead................he probably likes those numbers, amiright?

Do as I say not as my family and I did ! Do not question my AUTHORITY ! I want to be President and that requires a lot of the base to die from covid to keep the rest of the base happy and free! Don't worry, we have other right wingers that will vote for you after you pass, we did it before and will do it again !

Oh and you doctors, don't even suggest a vaccine OR ELSE feel the wrath!

Statistics from Miami-Dade County hospitals confirmed Monday that the overwhelming majority of COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated — 79% of them, the county reported.

Infections have exploded statewide. Florida reported 536,748 new infections in the two weeks ended Sunday, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. That’s more than during the first two weeks of August, when the delta variant surgedacross the state.

DeSantis held his last public appearance to tell the public his administration's plan to fight the virus on Dec. 17.

In the week leading up to that day, Florida added an average of about 5,300 new infections. In the past seven days, it's been nearly 52,000, data from the CDC shows.

He did not explain on Monday his public absence over the holidays. He attended the Orange Bowl college football playoff game at Hard Rock Stadium on New Year's Eve, followed by a worship service at Miami Baptist Church, according to his published schedule.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
is this a deflection from Florida ?

Isn't topic clearly DeSantis, Florida Deaths and his Ironic stance on vaccinations - eh?
It is. Though that never seems to deter the likes of you in any other thread.

Which do you prefer? I should stop? Or I should stop the likes of you doing same in every other thread?
Or should we just accept the cloying whining when it happens in your thread but you are blissfully unaware of same on other's threads?

Tough call ....

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It is. Though that never seems to deter the likes of you in any other thread.

Which do you prefer? I should stop? Or I should stop the likes of you doing same in every other thread?
Or should we just accept the cloying whining when it happens in your thread but you are blissfully unaware of same on other's threads?

Tough call ....
as i have stated before, I am not intimidated by you or any one else in the least bit, go ahead do what you need to do in your mind - but do it ALL ACCROSS THE BOARD not stopping with me - hey look at yourself ok ! I have left before and don't have this obsession, 24/7/365- this is all I got left in my life - hourly goal to argue with like 5 people that won't change their minds and live in a fantasy world of make believe assets and accomplishments

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
as i have stated before, I am not intimidated by you or any one else in the least bit, go ahead do what you need to do in your mind - but do it ALL ACCROSS THE BOARD not stopping with me - hey look at yourself ok ! I have left before and don't have this obsession, 24/7/365- this is all I got left in my life - hourly goal to argue with like 5 people that won't change their minds and live in a fantasy world of make believe assets and accomplishments
Who's got a 24/7 365? That's kind of funny. Anyway nobody cares what you think. But just for shits and giggles I started a top post about it. I'm sure your cohort would love to know that you have a real distaste for all of these tangents and thread jacks, even though you yourself do it 24/7 365 every time you show up here. What kind of Make-Believe assets do you believe you have?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Who's got a 24/7 365? That's kind of funny. Anyway nobody cares what you think. But just for shits and giggles I started a top post about it. I'm sure your cohort would love to know that you have a real distaste for all of these tangents and thread jacks, even though you yourself do it 24/7 365 every time you show up here. What kind of Make-Believe assets do you believe you have?
I am not the one claiming assets I can't keep straight in my lies/ posts and get caught numerous times - you know who I am talking about

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
as no one really cares what you think either - amiright?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
as no one really cares what you think either - amiright?
evidently you do
and with "3 businesses" it's amazing how obsessed you are with PJ

where did you get your PHD to know antibody treatment doesn't work_______?