• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FYI. For every dollar of property damage spent on J6 there were $3,000 spent cleaning up on Dem 2020 riots

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey, I haven't heard from Michelle lately - when is the greatest loser taking back the Presidency again ? All those fools ON HERE ( JUST WAIT YOU WILL SEE ) who spouted those lies and clicked their ruby red slippers together - hoping and dreaming and mentally masturbating to the thought of that day coming.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Illegal? How so?
There were no alternate electors....pretending there were or suggesting people appoint themselves electors would have been illegal. The states themselves run their elections based on their own constitutions. Each of the seven states referenced as battleground states mandate that a slate of electors is picked by the popular vote and each of those states had already sent their electors to congress to be counted.

The Trump team was behind the people who filed false certificates and there are investigations into those who filed the fraudulent documents.

God of War

Governor
There were no alternate electors....pretending there were or suggesting people appoint themselves electors would have been illegal. The states themselves run their elections based on their own constitutions. Each of the seven states referenced as battleground states mandate that a slate of electors is picked by the popular vote and each of those states had already sent their electors to congress to be counted.

The Trump team was behind the people who filed false certificates and there are investigations into those who filed the fraudulent documents.

What was illegal in the memos? Nothing. A law school student might write those memos as hypotheticals for a real legal process meant to validate the electoral pocess. People are allowed to object. It is why the whole process is set up. Alternate electors have been sent before in history (if I recollect right).

To be illegal he'd have to have instructions to say kill Pence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
With your demonstrated reading comprehension what did that gain you?
What does this opinion on tossing out the Trump lawsuit mean to you?

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence,” U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann wrote. “In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”
“This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated,” he said, “One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption … That has not happened.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What was illegal in the memos? Nothing. A law school student might write those memos as hypotheticals for a real legal process meant to validate the electoral pocess. People are allowed to object. It is why the whole process is set up. Alternate electors have been sent before in history (if I recollect right).
Giuliani coordinated the "alternate electors" efforts to file fraudulent certificates. I posted a link to a legal assessment of laws broken by the attempt.

God of War

Governor
Giuliani coordinated the "alternate electors" efforts to file fraudulent certificates. I posted a link to a legal assessment of laws broken by the attempt.
Why are you changing the subject? This is about a couple of legal memos you erroneously claim are illegal/criminal.

God of War

Governor
What about the part where he called for Pence and others to in multiple ways “break with the procedure set out in the [Electoral Count] Act”?
What about it? It remains a legal outline of how to proceed to contest an election at the last procedural event in the process, right?

EatTheRich

President
What about it? It remains a legal outline of how to proceed to contest an election at the last procedural event in the process, right?
By breaking the law, yes? To “break with the procedure set out in” the law means to break the law. And it was discussed that creating “chaos” on January 6 would help them get away with doing so.

God of War

Governor
I'm looking for your evidence that the election was stolen.
I've given you links to state testimony, to videos, to a documentary... and contrary to your assertion that you have debunked things you haven't.

You want to get past this? One voter ID, on paper ballot, and one day. ACROSS the whole country but especially in cities. Democrat run cities.