• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gas prices starting to soar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I miss the Obama gas prices.
O gas prices parked many cars and had many fewer visitors at national parks and you miss that?

I guess when it hits $4 again libs will not be saying it's due to O as they claim economy is?

Translation: I hate when you ask me to focus on the foibles of my cult leaders. You make me dodge my ass off.

;-)
Your MASSIVE dodge is noted. Oil was $125 a barrel in 2011 under your Chicago Jesus, and you said nothing! You probably enjoyed it, right? LOL! Sucker...

Bugsy McGurk

President
I miss the Obama gas prices.
As the linked piece notes, gas prices fell below $2.00 during the Obama era.

That reality stings GOP cultists, as we now see prices soaring above $3.00. The Trump rabble rejects reality at all costs. That’s how they stay in the rabble. Trump and Big Oil truly appreciate their gullibility.

;-)

As the linked piece notes, gas prices fell below $2.00 during the Obama era.

That reality stings GOP cultists, as we now see prices soaring above $3.00. The Trump rabble rejects reality at all costs. That’s how they stay in the rabble. Trump and Big Oil truly appreciate their gullibility.

;-)
They also went above $4.00 during the Obama era. I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed those days. LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your MASSIVE dodge is noted. Oil was $125 a barrel in 2011 under your Chicago Jesus, and you said nothing! You probably enjoyed it, right? LOL! Sucker...
In Trumplandia, where up is down, it is often also useful to ignore when up comes down. Whatever serves the GOP cult best.

;-)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump and Big Oil appreciate your slavish devotion.

Now pay up!

;-)
It was Obama who increased the production of fossil fuels to destroy the environment. but as soon as Democrats who love big oil get that Keystone XL pipeline passed we can be energy independent and reduce the cost of gasoline.

"Seven years ago, we made the single biggest investment in clean energy in our history. Here are the results. In fields from Iowa to Texas, wind power is now cheaper than dirtier, conventional power. On rooftops from Arizona to New York, solar is saving Americans tens of millions of dollars a year on their energy bills, and employs more Americans than coal — in jobs that pay better than average. We’re taking steps to give homeowners the freedom to generate and store their own energy — something environmentalists and Tea Partiers have teamed up to support. Meanwhile, we’ve cut our imports of foreign oil by nearly sixty percent, and cut carbon pollution more than any other country on Earth."

Barrack Hussien Obama SOTU

In fact, the vast majority of the increase in U.S. oil production occurred on private land. On land that the U.S. government controls, it was a different story. The EIA reported in 2015 that while U.S. oil and gas production overall were surging, production of natural gas on federal lands was declining. Oil production is at about the same level as it was during his first year in office:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2016/01/15/president-obamas-petroleum-legacy/#3b5084a1c10f

What gas prices did was inspite of Obama, we have to rate your post as:

Next time when you want to claim what Obama did make sure he actually did what you say.

But before we get to far ahead of ourselves lets give Bugsme some credit for having an actual subject, oil and now for the bad news, the article is fake and it is just a hit piece not real news.

Status
Not open for further replies.