• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gas prices starting to soar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Get back to me when gasoline hits five bucks and when you finally understand that presidents don't control gas prices.
In Trumplandia, presidential policies have nothing to do with gas prices, unless they come down under a GOP president, or go up under a Dem president.

EatTheRich

President
You’re hung up on reality. The Trump rabble can never confront the fact that prices came way down under Obama, or that they’re soaring under Trump. Reality and Trumpism just don’t get along.
Prices were a roller coaster ride under Obama and they will be under Trump. It's the nature of the industry.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
LOL....I'll just leave this here.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-08/u-s-government-raises-crude-output-forecast-for-2018-and-2019

The U.S. will cut its reliance on foreign oil to the lowest in more than 60 years as domestic crude output surges to record levels.

The Energy Information Administration sees net imports of crude and petroleum products dropping to 1.5 million barrels a day in 2019, the lowest level since Dwight Eisenhower was president. The agency also raised its U.S. production outlook for both this year and next.

The forecast come as prices near $70 a barrel have encouraged drillers to turn the taps higher. Crude production in the U.S. is already at a record-high and the oil rig count hovers at levels last seen in March 2015.
Damn. More Trump winning.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Stop the presses......So all the bashing of Obama on gas prices really didn't matter? Tell me, did that not happen on here as it did on other sites?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So DAWG you rate my post 25 as funny, I would think a person with 11,000 acres, buying thousands of gallons of diesel fuel would care about price spikes? Futures prices on Soybeans is no matter either? Do you post from your tractor seat because I see you here everyday/ all day and wonder how those 11,000 acres are getting planted?

Cue insults.........

Bugsy McGurk

President
Prices were a roller coaster ride under Obama and they will be under Trump. It's the nature of the industry.
Under Obama they were a roller coaster ride that ended with a very long downslope. With Trump we will be climbing that first huge hill, which could well last throughout his very corrupt reign.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where did I say I didn't care 'sensible don'? If you farm as you claim, you know there are a basket of worry, but, why worry over something you can't control? If anticipating a rise, buy early and fill fuel tanks**Future prices are a concern that didn't sell/contract last year and if you were really sensible, you'd know they got to eat.

Matter of fact I have posted from my tractor and combine seat, ever hear of an IPhone and auto-steer makes it so easy to do! BTW: 3" of rain put a stop to planting....... LMFAO, am I suppose to plant corn in 1000's of acres of wheat or plant soybeans 2 months early? Where the hell do you get the thought all acres planted at same time? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

You must be a Robot, none of your post show in Alerts!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Where did I say I didn't care 'sensible don'? If you farm as you claim, you know there are a basket of worry, but, why worry over something you can't control? If anticipating a rise, buy early and fill fuel tanks**Future prices are a concern that didn't sell/contract last year and if you were really sensible, you'd know they got to eat.

Matter of fact I have posted from my tractor and combine seat, ever hear of an IPhone and auto-steer makes it so easy to do! BTW: 3" of rain put a stop to planting....... LMFAO, am I suppose to plant corn in 1000's of acres of wheat or plant soybeans 2 months early? Where the hell do you get the thought all acres planted at same time? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

You must be a Robot, none of your post show in Alerts!
It is not the same as trying to farm illegal dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.