• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gas prices starting to soar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I paid 3.29 this morning in the People's Republik of Kalifornia, which is actually less than I paid last week and the week before.
Wow I paid about a Dollar less but I am not in the Republik. I am sure most of your extra cost is taxation. I paid about 2.00 this week with fuel point from my grocery chain gas station.

sear

Mayor
Gas prices starting to soar
OOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

So THAT'S what "drain the swamp" means! Send our automotive fuel & home heating costs higher!

Very clever!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
OOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

So THAT'S what "drain the swamp" means! Send our automotive fuel & home heating costs higher!

Very clever!
I don't heat my home in the summer...........why do you?

sear

Mayor
"I don't heat my home in the summer...........why do you?" D #63
Your assumptions are as false as your conclusions.

Are you aware that commercial home heating fuel providers seldom shut down for any season? I could order home heating fuel tomorrow, and have it delivered before this weekend.

And you're so severely mentally deficient your comment on that fact is:
"I don't heat my home in the summer...........why do you?" D #63
Are you assuming during the major home heating fuel purchase season, one bbl petroleum will be back down to $70?

Care to make a $Six $figure wager on that D #67? I might like to have a new Lear Jet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your assumptions are as false as your conclusions.

Are you aware that commercial home heating fuel providers seldom shut down for any season? I could order home heating fuel tomorrow, and have it delivered before this weekend.

And you're so severely mentally deficient your comment on that fact is:

Are you assuming during the major home heating fuel purchase season, one bbl petroleum will be back down to $70?

Care to make a $Six $figure wager on that D #67? I might like to have a new Lear Jet.
I can order a pizza and have it delivered tonight, but, I don't need a pizza so why would I order it or home heating fuel?

Your lil' insults are laughable, order heating fuel, do it NOW........:)

sear

Mayor
D #69

And your spectacular failures at logic, your pridefully displayed inability to grasp simple concepts are as self-deprecating as your self-portrait avatar, an insult to dogs around the globe.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In 2016, right in the middle of your Chicago Jesus' administration. And you said NOTHING about it then. Hypocrite much?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/9103089/Oil-price-rises-above-125-a-barrel.html
From your link:
May 30th 2018....
Oil price rises above $125 a barrel
Oil prices have surged above $125 a barrel on Friday, as worries over Iran and signs of a brightening US economy put the price on track for its fifth week of gains.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/Charts

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In Trumplandia, where up is down, and down is up, when gas prices fell under Obama, they went up.

;-)
Prices cratered In January 2009. $1,59 per gallon. That was entirely due to the Bush recession. The price climbed up to $3.85 in July 2011. They bounced around until 2014 and then dropped to $2.00 per gallon

I just paid over $4 per gallon and that was due to Trump's policy towards Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.