• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gays are next.

God of War

Governor
No vaccination was not made compulsory for private citizens of this country, and that QAnonism about globalist communist is one of those retarded conspiracy theories I told you about.
Many people couldn't work without the vaccine. No work, no eat. Nothing more forceful than that.

I've been using "globalist-communist" on PJ at least since 2013. Before that elsewhere.

Yes, you want to do for gay sex what you don't do for straight sex. Try to regulate who can marry or have sex with whom. But then again you are the people who want to strike down interracial marriage, and likely interracial sex too, along with gay marriage.
My parents are interracial. I've been telling PJ forever that I'm a half-breed. Why would I want to have that affected as you say? What a completely dumb thing. What a lie.

Gay marriage is EVERYTHING to the govt.
Because the protection of all our rights and freedoms is the entire reason we have one in the first place.
Nonsense. If you can't breed there really is no reason for government to be involved in your spiritual marriage. The government isn't interested in the burden of caring for children when the parents should shoulder the burden. Breed Spam or get off the secular marriage pot. Why should you get the benefits of breeders when you can't breed?

Spamature

President
Many people couldn't work without the vaccine. No work, no eat. Nothing more forceful than that.

I've been using "globalist-communist" on PJ at least since 2013. Before that elsewhere.

My parents are interracial. I've been telling PJ forever that I'm a half-breed. Why would I want to have that affected as you say? What a completely dumb thing. What a lie.

Nonsense. If you can't breed there really is no reason for government to be involved in your spiritual marriage. The government isn't interested in the burden of caring for children when the parents should shoulder the burden. Breed Spam or get off the secular marriage pot. Why should you get the benefits of breeders when you can't breed?
Because they were forced to work for a company that had vaccine requirements.
Do you say the same for restaurant workers who won't wash their hands after leaving the restroom ? Are they being made to suffer if their employers enforce those hygiene rules ?

So ? All that means is you are on the side of the people who believe you should not exist.
I guess next you will feel you need to apologize to them for your existence.

I will from now on agree with you people on abortion, with your own argument about guns.

We don't need states to impose laws.
We need to invest more in the child's material wealth and health as the solution.
Just how you say we need to invest more in mental health as a solution to gun violence.

So we can agree that the real solution to abortion is for all of us to chip in and pay for the life that mother would want for the child you are forcing her to have.

Deal ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you say the same for restaurant workers who won't wash their hands after leaving the restroom ? Are they being made to suffer if their employers enforce those hygiene rules ?

So ? All that means is you are on the side of the people who believe you should not exist.

I will from now on agree with you people on abortion, with your own argument about guns.

We need to invest more in the child's material wealth and health as the solution.
Just how you say we need to invest more in mental health as a solution to gun violence.

So we can agree that the real solution to abortion is for all of us to chip in and pay for the life that mother would want for the child you are forcing her to have.

Deal ?

'we" you speaking for everyone in Cali?

Opinion: San Diegans with Mental Health Issues Forego Treatment Due to High Cost (msn.com)

Spamature

President
The govt needs to pay for their health mental treatments in SD, just like you promise it will every single time there is a mass shooting.

Why are you posting to me that your solutions are either a failure or just a lie you tell until people forget about the last shooting.

Now, unless you want to admit, the mental health promises you GOPers make are just another in a long list of BS you feed the public.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The govt needs to pay for their health mental treatments in SD, just like you promise it will every single time there is a mass shooting.

Why are you posting to me that your solutions are either a failure or just a lie you tell until people forget about the last shooting.

Now, unless you want to admit, the mental health promises you GOPers make are just another in a long list of BS you feed the public.
You have mass insanity and show my post of ME promising what you're lying of I did_______________________go

The Mass shootings in Chicago this weekend and other blue cities have nothing to do with mental health, just blue city gang banger criminals.

God of War

Governor
You've used the hand washing argument before. Still doesn't fly. Though you seem to think it does.

What are you talking about?

Except the 2nd A rights are explicit in the constitution while abortion is not.

We need to get parents jobs (i.e. the ones sent abroad) so that parents can invest in their child both their time and energies in a self-funded manner.

I don't say that. Though it would be good. I say that high schoolers exhibiting mental illness issues should be evaluated and put on do not buy/sell guns list till they are 25 when a court can review the listing.

We've discussed this. You can't murder your spouse because you don't want to pay alimony. In the same vein you can't murder a child to avoid child support/expenses. You can give up the child for adoption. I have no financial obligation to have an opinion that spouses and unborn babies can't be murdered.

You haven't offered a deal. You've offered your version of demands.

Spamature

President
You have mass insanity and show my post of ME promising what you're lying of I did_______________________go

The Mass shootings in Chicago this weekend and other blue cities have nothing to do with mental health, just blue city gang banger criminals.
I said you GOPers, Dawg, are finally admitting to being a Trump Republican FROM DAY ONE ?

If that is the case then more abortion laws won't do anything to stop red rural fake Christian daughter rapers.

Spamature

President
You've used the hand washing argument before. Still doesn't fly. Though you seem to think it does.

What are you talking about?

Except the 2nd A rights are explicit in the constitution while abortion is not.

We need to get parents jobs (i.e. the ones sent abroad) so that parents can invest in their child both their time and energies in a self-funded manner.

I don't say that. Though it would be good. I say that high schoolers exhibiting mental illness issues should be evaluated and put on do not buy/sell guns list till they are 25 when a court can review the listing.

We've discussed this. You can't murder your spouse because you don't want to pay alimony. In the same vein you can't murder a child to avoid child support/expenses. You can give up the child for adoption. I have no financial obligation to have an opinion that spouses and unborn babies can't be murdered.

You haven't offered a deal. You've offered your version of demands.
I used it again because you still haven't answered the question from when I originally asked it.

Loving v Virginia is on the list.
That applies to your stated existence.

So ? Your stated solution is to spend public money on mental healthcare.
This is your side's stated solution applied to abortion.

In the same vein, mass murders continue just because someone is too frightened to live without a semiautomatic weapon. You can give up the guns for adoption and use manually cocked and fired weaponry.

What's good for the goose...

write on

Senator
Ultimately, it's easier to release the hounds than it is to call them back.
Don't lay all your hopes on positive change because sometimes crisis and revolution changes them for the worse.
If this continues, what was America will soon be gone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I said you GOPers, Dawg, are finally admitting to being a Trump Republican FROM DAY ONE ?

If that is the case then more abortion laws won't do anything to stop red rural fake Christian daughter rapers.
LIAR

Appears you don't have an idea of what you posted, you posted "just like you promise"

The rapes are in the blue city Hoods as you reside in

EatTheRich

President
Democrats specifically INVENTED gerrymandering. They have ALWAYS been the creator and, by far, chief practitioner. These leftists always expect the opposition to have hands tied while they go to town on every tactic.
Gerrymandering happened to have been named before the Democratic Party existed.

EatTheRich

President
The methodology used by Princeton? Or a random methodology that just happened to pop up on your search?

Again, just because some outfit came up with a methodology, and much of that methodology is subjective, by the way, that does not mean that anyone uses it. Or that it's even a valid methodology.

Your side is notorious for making up invalid criteria in order to support your biased presuppositions.
Yes, the objective, mathematical methodology used by the Princeton researchers whose paper I linked to.

EatTheRich

President
Ultimately, it's easier to release the hounds than it is to call them back.
Don't lay all your hopes on positive change because sometimes crisis and revolution changes them for the worse.
Sounds like a good argument for conscious leadership to guide the inevitable revolt of the masses in the right direction.

Spamature

President
Sounds like a good argument for conscious leadership to guide the inevitable revolt of the masses in the right direction.
Now all we have to do is find conscious leaders and get them to agree to lead us.

Taking into account that if we had ever succeeded at that in the past at doing that, we wouldn't need them now.

Spamature

President
LIAR

Appears you don't have an idea of what you posted, you posted "just like you promise"

The rapes are in the blue city Hoods as you reside in
Are you a leader of the GOP who writes laws too now ?
You know that's who was being referred to in that statement.
Whenever you right-wingers are unable to defend your party's words or actions, you personally jump in front of the threat in an attempt to sacrifice yourself to save Wingerism.

Your insecure winger males hate women and rape is one of your weapons against them.

Although absolute numbers of sexual victimization cases reported to rape crisis centers were higher in urban counties, rates of sexual victimization were higher in rural counties, particularly those with above median proportions of female officeholders in the county

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you a leader of the GOP who writes laws too now ?
You know that's who was being referred to in that statement.
Whenever you right-wingers are unable to defend your party's words or actions, you personally jump in front of the threat in an attempt to sacrifice yourself to save Wingerism.

Your insecure winger males hate women and rape is one of your weapons against them.

Although absolute numbers of sexual victimization cases reported to rape crisis centers were higher in urban counties, rates of sexual victimization were higher in rural counties, particularly those with above median proportions of female officeholders in the county
YOU, was what was posted
Run Spam Run