• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gender confusion at the root of left wing melancholy

justoffal

Senator
Left wingers and progressives are perpetually unhappy and eternally aggrieved people. I have noticed this on almost every board I have posted on over the past twenty years. The modus operandi is always the same....instead of simply introducing a variable mix of beliefs and opinions they always start out with one assumed ultimatum and use mental, emotional and ethical authoritarianism to move that one unique and often painfully narrow idea forward into the market place of ideas; loudly howling from the moment they arrive as to how all other ideas must be eliminated and removed. To a man ( If I am allowed to use that term definitively ) they attack with unyielding viciousness anything that even resembles a contradiction to the one purpose they have most recently dedicated themselves to.

Most notable in this pattern of social aggression is the total lack of singular happiness in any one unit ( person? ) of liberal automatons. Happiness is fleeting for whatever reason from all individuals until they unite in the ridicule of what they consider to be anathema to their cause. Then, and only then do they show any sings of positive emotion and when I say positive I mean positively negative toward the focus of their displeasure. This is very troubling but I think I may have an explanation.

Genetic identity in a man or a woman is far more than just a readable gene pattern....it is an entire body of chemistry that for one reason or another dedicates itself to a gender whether you are a creationist ( I am ) or you embrace the godless and secularly driven theory of evolution....in this particular all agree. In fact the gene set development for evolutionists is even more pronounced from a doctrinal standpoint I would posit. Having said that let us also cede to the unfortunate and admit that there are truly hermaphroditic accidents of nature shall we say that have a real gripe when it comes to being identified as either man or woman....but that is a very small segment of the population, by and large the doubt is usually removed at birth if not sooner. Yes....well....at least until progressives get hold of the new innocent mind that is.

Once the new human arrives at the threshold of teachable moments they are bombarded with the modernistic controversy of sexual uncertainty. Ignoring either the purpose of the intelligent design or for evolutionist the millions of years of selective gene sculpting that led to sexual identity...either one of those is a power that reaches beyond a single lifetime and a damnable internal struggle for those who choose to ignite that particular argument within themselves.

Result? Total and complete unhappiness of a very profound nature. I see it everywhere I look in the liberal world.... Spandex-ed super beasts walking the streets of protests with the vocal appendages of the average howler monkey not sure if they are women ( which they are attempting to display with the spandex I assume ) or men....or a third, yet to be named gender that has no real foundation in their genes. Gentlemen ( Please excuse the assumption) stripped naked save the two ounces of fabric that keep them legal Marching down the main streets of a city on full and shameful display trying to push themselves into the public consciousness with the rudeness of confusion they take pride in on the one hand but on the other hand languish in unhappily as if somehow they have been denied their choices by cruel fate and nature.

conclusion..... Gender confusion is the main driver of unhappiness on the left not only for those who take to the streets to air their complaints but also for the entire construct of left wing and progressive thinking....I say this because in order to support that confusion one must deny either the inexorable identity given by the creator or if you will the definite chemistry supported by several hundred thousand years of evolution...either way it's a losing battle and can only lead to personal disharmony which I propose to you all is constantly evident in liberal
behavior, morale and actions.

JO