• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Geniuses & Dumbbells

Flanders

Council Member
For decades professional liberals in print, on TV, and in the movies, got away with portraying themselves as gold standard judges for intelligence. Praising Democrats for their intelligence became a mainstay in liberal spin.

Media spinmeisters so hate the US Constitution that not one of our Founding Fathers who became president is still praised for brilliance. With the help of teachers, media libs moved the Founding Fathers from brilliant to villain within six or so decades. To hear liberals tell it, not one Founder was as smart as Woodrow Wilson who was hailed as super-intellect while he was alive, yet he turned out to be the worst president ever.

Intelligence became a fixture in Democrat party strategy when media liberals painted Eisenhower as a moron, while they set up Adlai Stevenson as the largest brain on the planet. Few remember that for all of Stevenson’s brilliance he twice lost to that idiot Eisenhower. No matter. The genius versus the dumbbell campaign strategy was too good not to improve on it which Democrats proceeded to do since the Eisenhower years. Naturally, every liberal media stooge and standup comic since Adlai Stevenson assumed that they, too, would be seen as intelligent simply by calling every conservative an idiot.

It wasn’t until Adlai Stevenson came along that a candidate’s intelligence became a mainstay in every Democrat’s campaign strategy including Democrat masterminds who lost. Or maybe I’m just saying it because Stevenson was the first one that I noticed when I had not the time, or the inclination, to pay attention to hustling politicians. When I was a little shaver I already knew that federal crooks were no different than local crooks.

Aside from Adlai Stevenson

JFK’s legendary intellectual activity was overshadowed by his one-liners —— written by someone else. A laugh track was the only help he needed.

The excuse for Jimmy Carter’s failed presidency is that he was so bright he was blinded by minutia. In truth, Carter became dumber in the past 35 years if that is possible.

Bill Clinton’s intellect was so awesome he could not possibly make a mistake, and of course Hillary Clinton is still the smartest woman in the world. Their combined brilliance represent the first known case of relatives afflicted with contagious intelligence although no one will say which one had the disease first.

“President Clinton is the greatest president in history,” or words to that effect, qualified Al Gore as the dumbest vice president in history. Gore’s impeccable timing did not say a whole lot for his smarts either. Without blinking an eye, Al Gore made that stupid remark after Clinton was almost run out of office. I do believe that that boy still has trouble chewing gum and scratching his head at the same time.

Incidentally, the smartest woman in the world should have married a cluck like Al Gore instead of Bubba. What a pair those two would have made: Nurse Ratched and Elmer Fudd. Just imagine the control she could have exercised over such a dim bulb.

Taqiyya the Liar’s superior intelligence is so far off the charts he requires more than the usual spin. He is so brilliant he had to be described as a messiah.

All of the spin in the world will not convince anyone that perennial presidential wannabe Biden is an intellectual giant; so the media had to settle for the image of a well-meaning jester who screws up and tells the truth by mistake. Biden’s image is as false as is Taqiyya’s. The messiah’s administration became the theater of the absurd when you learn that Biden never got anything right on foreign policy in his thirty-odd years in the Senate, and precious little right about anything else.

Parenthetically, I always thought that Harvard University had something to do with the people of Massachusetts being the dumbest voters in the country. H. L. Mencken’s observation became a universal truth when a bunch of “intellectuals” clustered in Massachusetts:

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.​

Vice President Biden’s long senate tenure proved that Delawareans are a baby step behind the late Senator Ted Kennedy’s constituency.

The latest assault on questionable intelligence is aimed at Scott Walker. Liberals wasted no time telling the country that Walker is a boob because he did not finish college.

NOTE: I am really surprised that liberals are challenging Scott Walker’s IQ since Harry Truman was the last good Democrat and the last president who did not finish college. I do not agree with all of Truman’s decisions. He scores about fifty-fifty on my score card, but he was not a dummy like Democrat dumb bunnies the media portrays as intelligent these days.

Finally, Jack Cashill explores the same theme in more depth:

February 16, 2015
The Walker-Stupid, Obama-Genius Myth
By Jack Cashill

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/the_walkerstupid_obamagenius_myth.html

BobbyT

Governor
For decades professional liberals in print, on TV, and in the movies, got away with portraying themselves as gold standard judges for intelligence. Praising Democrats for their intelligence became a mainstay in liberal spin.

Media spinmeisters so hate the US Constitution that not one of our Founding Fathers who became president is still praised for brilliance. With the help of teachers, media libs moved the Founding Fathers from brilliant to villain within six or so decades. To hear liberals tell it, not one Founder was as smart as Woodrow Wilson who was hailed as super-intellect while he was alive, yet he turned out to be the worst president ever.

Intelligence became a fixture in Democrat party strategy when media liberals painted Eisenhower as a moron, while they set up Adlai Stevenson as the largest brain on the planet. Few remember that for all of Stevenson’s brilliance he twice lost to that idiot Eisenhower. No matter. The genius versus the dumbbell campaign strategy was too good not to improve on it which Democrats proceeded to do since the Eisenhower years. Naturally, every liberal media stooge and standup comic since Adlai Stevenson assumed that they, too, would be seen as intelligent simply by calling every conservative an idiot.

It wasn’t until Adlai Stevenson came along that a candidate’s intelligence became a mainstay in every Democrat’s campaign strategy including Democrat masterminds who lost. Or maybe I’m just saying it because Stevenson was the first one that I noticed when I had not the time, or the inclination, to pay attention to hustling politicians. When I was a little shaver I already knew that federal crooks were no different than local crooks.

Aside from Adlai Stevenson

JFK’s legendary intellectual activity was overshadowed by his one-liners —— written by someone else. A laugh track was the only help he needed.

The excuse for Jimmy Carter’s failed presidency is that he was so bright he was blinded by minutia. In truth, Carter became dumber in the past 35 years if that is possible.

Bill Clinton’s intellect was so awesome he could not possibly make a mistake, and of course Hillary Clinton is still the smartest woman in the world. Their combined brilliance represent the first known case of relatives afflicted with contagious intelligence although no one will say which one had the disease first.

“President Clinton is the greatest president in history,” or words to that effect, qualified Al Gore as the dumbest vice president in history. Gore’s impeccable timing did not say a whole lot for his smarts either. Without blinking an eye, Al Gore made that stupid remark after Clinton was almost run out of office. I do believe that that boy still has trouble chewing gum and scratching his head at the same time.

Incidentally, the smartest woman in the world should have married a cluck like Al Gore instead of Bubba. What a pair those two would have made: Nurse Ratched and Elmer Fudd. Just imagine the control she could have exercised over such a dim bulb.

Taqiyya the Liar’s superior intelligence is so far off the charts he requires more than the usual spin. He is so brilliant he had to be described as a messiah.

All of the spin in the world will not convince anyone that perennial presidential wannabe Biden is an intellectual giant; so the media had to settle for the image of a well-meaning jester who screws up and tells the truth by mistake. Biden’s image is as false as is Taqiyya’s. The messiah’s administration became the theater of the absurd when you learn that Biden never got anything right on foreign policy in his thirty-odd years in the Senate, and precious little right about anything else.

Parenthetically, I always thought that Harvard University had something to do with the people of Massachusetts being the dumbest voters in the country. H. L. Mencken’s observation became a universal truth when a bunch of “intellectuals” clustered in Massachusetts:

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.​

Vice President Biden’s long senate tenure proved that Delawareans are a baby step behind the late Senator Ted Kennedy’s constituency.

The latest assault on questionable intelligence is aimed at Scott Walker. Liberals wasted no time telling the country that Walker is a boob because he did not finish college.

NOTE: I am really surprised that liberals are challenging Scott Walker’s IQ since Harry Truman was the last good Democrat and the last president who did not finish college. I do not agree with all of Truman’s decisions. He scores about fifty-fifty on my score card, but he was not a dummy like Democrat dumb bunnies the media portrays as intelligent these days.

Finally, Jack Cashill explores the same theme in more depth:

February 16, 2015
The Walker-Stupid, Obama-Genius Myth
By Jack Cashill

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/the_walkerstupid_obamagenius_myth.html
That's a very long post about a very short subject. Methinks thou doth protest too much. But it's good to see you're so insecure.

BobbyT

Governor
To BobbyT: In the future go for a drive for reading your mentality can handle:

Nah, I'm not into bumper-sticker think; that's a right-wing game. So, why so sensitive about Liberal's intelligence? Inferiority complex much?

Flanders

Council Member
That's a very long post about a very short subject. Methinks thou doth protest too much. But it's good to see you're so insecure.
Nah, I'm not into bumper-sticker think; that's a right-wing game. So, why so sensitive about Liberal's intelligence? Inferiority complex much?
To BobbyT: Insecure? Inferiority complex? Put a lot of work into your reading comprehension skills before you start charging for psycho-babble.