• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gerhard Schroeder says there's a deal to be had for peace in Ukraine...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

This is a no-brainer. Unless you are a bonafide war monger or, worse, a MIC insider, then you pursue a negotiated peace. Anyone who says you don't is either a moron or a mindless ideologue (or both). Any Ukrainian who rejects peace negotiations is insane. The US is not going to ever give them enough weaponry to win, and is obviously only interested in an indefinite conflict to weaken Russia. If they think they have it hard now, wait until late November - in addition to starving, they will also be freezing. Zalensky doesn't care - he's very comfortable in Kyiv:

Zelensky poses for Vogue magazine as his country collapses | BLiTZ (weeklyblitz.net)

And criticizes the American people for whining about inflation when his government needs hundreds of billions in military and "humanitarian" aid.

I don't miss Trump's histrionics, but I sure do miss his opposition to endless, idiotic wars, supported by blank checks signed by the American people.

This is a no-brainer. Unless you are a bonafide war monger or, worse, a MIC insider, then you pursue a negotiated peace. Anyone who says you don't is either a moron or a mindless ideologue (or both). Any Ukrainian who rejects peace negotiations is insane. The US is not going to ever give them enough weaponry to win, and is obviously only interested in an indefinite conflict to weaken Russia. If they think they have it hard now, wait until late November - in addition to starving, they will also be freezing. Zalensky doesn't care - he's very comfortable in Kyiv:

Zelensky poses for Vogue magazine as his country collapses | BLiTZ (weeklyblitz.net)

And criticizes the American people for whining about inflation when his government needs hundreds of billions in military and "humanitarian" aid.

I don't miss Trump's histrionics, but I sure do miss his opposition to endless, idiotic wars, supported by blank checks signed by the American people.
Are the terms a full and immediate Russian withdrawal?

Well.... our Adminstrative State is not going to like that at all, someone needs to tell him to STFU....

Our Goverment wants a war, a world war no less, and will continue to do everything they can to get one.

Trump was/is a lot of things, he was also right about a lot of things.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well.... our Adminstrative State is not going to like that at all, someone needs to tell him to STFU....

Our Goverment wants a war, a world war no less, and will continue to do everything they can to get one.

Trump was/is a lot of things, he was also right about a lot of things.
The Trump fluffer speaks!

If only he were still in office, right? Then Russia's war would already be over...they'd have conquered Ukraine...and everyone would be happier.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If your neighborhood was being blown to shit, your kids killed/raped, your grandparents buried alive in the soil, your buddies tortured and their d**ks cut off....your wife gang fucked..and all your neighbors wives

..would you negotiate a peace?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
PS..Gerhard is a drunk and a Putin fellater.. f him.

That being said....the Germans are pussies when it comes to their heating. So... there's that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If your neighborhood was being blown to shit, your kids killed/raped, your grandparents buried alive in the soil, your buddies tortured and their d**ks cut off....your wife gang fucked..and all your neighbors wives

Let's be honest...he'd surrender in the name of peace.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Your support of Putin is deplorable, as is your contempt for Zelensky.

But not surprising.

The Trump fluffer speaks!

If only he were still in office, right? Then Russia's war would already be over...they'd have conquered Ukraine...and everyone would be happier.
I will defer to your expetise "as a fluffer" your work in that area is well documented....knee pad budget must be huge but....... I digress

Russia would not be in Ukraine at this moment if Trump were still in office, you can stomp your feet, click your heels together, deny it all you want but the truth is..... PUTIN GREENLIGHTED HIS INVASION when he saw how the The Whispering A-shole left Afghanistan.......

No.

However this is not happening to the outragesously corrupt people that actually run the Ukraine and frankly speaking, depsite the Vogue photo shoots and new found celebrity.... they don't actually give a shit about any of the people you mentioned above.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No.

However this is not happening to the outragesously corrupt people that actually run the Ukraine and frankly speaking, depsite the Vogue photo shoots and new found celebrity.... they don't actually give a shit about any of the people you mentioned above.
Ah..diffuse bogeyman argument.

There are and have been some pretty corrupt mofos running this country, too. So...back to my question.

No. We wouldn't let all that happen to those we love...despite the corruption we're fighting, too

PS. Who give as shit about vogue? Our politicians are all over everything

God of War

Governor

1) Sue for peace.

2) Re-arm Ukraine.

3) Rehab Ukraine so it is fit for EU and NATO membership legitimately.

4) Contain Russia just as the USSR was. Include China in that. Strangle them economically until Putin and the CCP are dead.

5) Create a bullet proof supersonic ABM - Star Wars - cover for the Americas and Europe.

6) As the free nations spend on the military until China and Russia cry like the little bitches that they are.

By 2050 there are only going to be like 70 millions Russians and 700 million Chinese. Time is on our side and they can spend that time in prison.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I will defer to your expetise "as a fluffer" your work in that area is well documented....knee pad budget must be huge but....... I digress

Russia would not be in Ukraine at this moment if Trump were still in office, you can stomp your feet, click your heels together, deny it all you want but the truth is..... PUTIN GREENLIGHTED HIS INVASION when he saw how the The Whispering A-shole left Afghanistan.......
And yet here you are doing double duty, Putin on the one hand and Trump on the other....that is what passes for patriotism at your house.

Putin wouldn't have invaded? Why? Because of Trump's overwhelming support for arming Ukraine? Are you f*cking mad? Trump sends 39 Javelin launchers to Ukraine...and requires they keep them on the border with Poland...nowhere near the potential attacks in Donbas. Why was that? The war in Donbas went on the entire four years of Trump...something like 14,000 killed.

Trump's own appointees feared he would tear Nato apart...which is exactly what Putin hoped for if Trump were re-elected.

You keep saying Putin decided to invade after the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Do you have evidence of that? Nah...you reading minds again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) Sue for peace.

2) Re-arm Ukraine.

4) Contain Russia just as the USSR was. Include China in that. Strangle them economically until Putin and the CCP are dead.

5) Create a bullet proof supersonic ABM - Star Wars - cover for the Americas and Europe.

6) As the free nations spend on the military until China and Russia cry like the little bitches that they are.

By 2050 there are only going to be like 70 millions Russians and 700 million Chinese. Time is on our side and they can spend that time in prison.
1) So...surrender. Show China that we will not keep our word.
2) Russia will demand an end to military aid as part of any cease fire.
3) Really? So we pay for the damage Russia has done? Un-believeable.
4) Yep...let's bring back the cold war....but let them take 1/3rd of Ukraine.
5) You don't think the US has been working with Israel on Iron Dome and successor systems? Pay attention would you?
6) China has no problem matching the west in spending on weapons. They currently have the largest navy in the world...even if we are pretty confident that ours is superior in fire power and deep water experience. Russia's military is a disaster.

Raoul_Luke

1) Sue for peace.

2) Re-arm Ukraine.

Yeah that should work...sheesh!

Raoul_Luke

Yes - why on earth wouldn't you want that sh*t to stop?