• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gerhard Schroeder says there's a deal to be had for peace in Ukraine...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How many oligarchs does Poland have and how many does Ukraine have? Isn't that kind of why Ukraine wasn't getting into the EU? Corruption?
We've got a shit ton too.. we just don't call them oligarchs..
We call them musk and bezos and pelosi and gates and Soros and Buffett and so on...

God of War

Governor
Maybe four to six
Ukraine will survive. I want the Ukranian people and the Russian people in the future to be together as family and integral to the EU as family as is their right. I hope the EU stops trying to be a federation and becomes the great confederacy it was meant to be. So that cultural and lingual diversity can be maintained in perpetuity. So that none infringe politically on the other in an intolerable fashion.

NATO isn't a defense organization as much as it is a peace treaty. I expect NATO members not to fight each other. Greece and Turkey long ago would have had greater conflicts but for both being in NATO.

And yet here you are doing double duty, Putin on the one hand and Trump on the other....that is what passes for patriotism at your house.

Putin wouldn't have invaded? Why? Because of Trump's overwhelming support for arming Ukraine? Are you f*cking mad? Trump sends 39 Javelin launchers to Ukraine...and requires they keep them on the border with Poland...nowhere near the potential attacks in Donbas. Why was that? The war in Donbas went on the entire four years of Trump...something like 14,000 killed.

Trump's own appointees feared he would tear Nato apart...which is exactly what Putin hoped for if Trump were re-elected.

You keep saying Putin decided to invade after the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Do you have evidence of that? Nah...you reading minds again.
This is what passes for debate in yours, anyone who asks a real question about the Ukraine must love Putin and then you bravely repeat a bunch talking points that have no base in reality.

NATO is useless, Trump asked them a question that they could not answer and are now paying a price for, that question? Let me paraphrase it for you:

"Why are we paying billions to defend NATO from Russia while you become dependent on their energy?"

Speaking of which...Enter The Whispering A-shole..... you don't have to read Putin's mind, he watched Biden leave Afghanistan in a disorganized humiliation where he left billions in Military Equipment for the people we have been fighting for the past 20yrs to use as well as removing the military prior to American citizens and green card holders.......

Not enough of a f-k up for you? How about, Nord Stream 2 which Biden approved, no longer would Putin be dependant on anything that ran through the Ukraine........

Add all that to the general incoherence of the guy you installed as President, "minor incursions"... anyone?.........

Ah..diffuse bogeyman argument.

There are and have been some pretty corrupt mofos running this country, too. So...back to my question.

No. We wouldn't let all that happen to those we love...despite the corruption we're fighting, too

PS. Who give as shit about vogue? Our politicians are all over everything
Our current group of people running this country are outragesously corrupt and they are currently begging for WWIII to start......but I digress...

Ok, so I get it, we are still pretending that the people who actually run the Ukraine actually care about people dying in this war. We are going to pretend that it is a democracy, we are going to ignore the fact that Zelensky has shut down all opposition and has allowed a division of Nazi's to actually exist in his military...... we will continue to pretend that it (prior to the war) was not the laundering money capital of the world......

Speaking of which.... where is that 40 billion really going? ....

Ok, I don't know what I was thinking asking a real qestion my apologies ....

I am going to go drink a bottle of booze to wash all that denial down, I will now begin virtue signaling and hanging up a Ukrainian flag to let my neighbors know...... that I care and am outraged....

Here is to virtue signaling and blindly begging for WWIII.........

Cheers

God of War

Governor
Then they should put their troops where their mouths are.
And that's exactly what I said about containing Russia (including China now) like we did the Soviet Union. That took troops. That took war tech like ABM's (Star Wars). We can do it all over again. We can break Russia and China where the people topple their illegitimate governments by their own hand.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And that's exactly what I said about containing Russia (including China now) like we did the Soviet Union. That took troops. That took war tech like ABM's (Star Wars). We can do it all over again. We can break Russia and China where the people topple their illegitimate governments by their own hand.
Who can, this guy?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ukraine will survive. I want the Ukranian people and the Russian people in the future to be together as family and integral to the EU as family as is their right. I hope the EU stops trying to be a federation and becomes the great confederacy it was meant to be. So that cultural and lingual diversity can be maintained in perpetuity. So that none infringe politically on the other in an intolerable fashion.

NATO isn't a defense organization as much as it is a peace treaty. I expect NATO members not to fight each other. Greece and Turkey long ago would have had greater conflicts but for both being in NATO.
no. Ukraine will go alone. Russia will remain hated for eternity.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Our current group of people running this country are outragesously corrupt and they are currently begging for WWIII to start......but I digress...

Ok, so I get it, we are still pretending that the people who actually run the Ukraine actually care about people dying in this war. We are going to pretend that it is a democracy, we are going to ignore the fact that Zelensky has shut down all opposition and has allowed a division of Nazi's to actually exist in his military...... we will continue to pretend that it (prior to the war) was not the laundering money capital of the world......

Speaking of which.... where is that 40 billion really going? ....

Ok, I don't know what I was thinking asking a real qestion my apologies ....

I am going to go drink a bottle of booze to wash all that denial down, I will now begin virtue signaling and hanging up a Ukrainian flag to let my neighbors know...... that I care and am outraged....

Here is to virtue signaling and blindly begging for WWIII.........

Cheers
you're in to the sauce or reading too many fringe sites.

Banderites, is that what you mean?