• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gerhard Schroeder says there's a deal to be had for peace in Ukraine...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, then who knows what will happen to Ukraine.
ukraine will withstand or be absorbed by russia.

if it withstands, the west will be too afraid to allow it to join.
it will have to suffer perennial war, or become a fortress, like israel

God of War

Governor
ukraine will withstand or be absorbed by russia.

if it withstands, the west will be too afraid to allow it to join.
it will have to suffer perennial war, or become a fortress, like israel
Russia is dying. By 2050 there will be half as many Russians as there are today. Same for Ukraine apparently.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Russia is dying. By 2050 there will be half as many Russians as there are today. Same for Ukraine apparently.
I imagine the same can be said about birth rates all over.

but good. I hope russia dies faster. Ukraine will be ok

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Sounds like an argument for open borders and unchecked immigration. How's that working out for the EU?

Oops!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Ukraine War sure has blown Joe's excuse of why gas was High since the War is still happening and gas is coming down.

I read Putin now can't raise his right arm due to evidently his Cancer, Putin needs die so this will end in Ukraine, it's clear Joe isn't up to ending it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ukraine War sure has blown Joe's excuse of why gas was High since the War is still happening and gas is coming down.

I read Putin now can't raise his right arm due to evidently his Cancer, Putin needs die so this will end in Ukraine, it's clear Joe isn't up to ending it.
Putin dying may not end it. There is plenty of evil in Russia and more that think that ukraine and Ukrainians are property

God of War

Governor

Demography works different than that. Russian and Ukraine would need women to have 4, 5, and six kids to make up the demographic deficit. Russian women have 1.5 kids and Ukranian women have 1.43 kids. Both way below the 2.2 needed for replacement.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Demography works different than that. Russian and Ukraine would need women to have 4, 5, and six kids to make up the demographic deficit. Russian women have 1.5 kids and Ukranian women have 1.43 kids. Both way below the 2.2 needed for replacement.
Us is 1.7. jenkies

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Why the snark with me on this topic?
No offense - it's just an observation. We'd be in worse shape than Russia on that measure if Trump had won reelection. Sometimes population decline is preferable to the alternative.

Is Russia in decline? No doubt about it. Are they "winning" the "decline race" over us? Without a doubt.

you're in to the sauce or reading too many fringe sites.

Banderites, is that what you mean?
Nope, the Azov

An article about them from that fringe site..... ummmmm Time Magazine, that bastion of right wing ideology.......:rolleyes:

I beleive Newsweek has also done work on these guys that was of course before....... now we are all supposed to forget all about it......

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, the Azov

An article about them from that fringe site..... ummmmm Time Magazine, that bastion of right wing ideology.......:rolleyes:

I beleive Newsweek has also done work on these guys that was of course before....... now we are all supposed to forget all about it......
yeah, it's a pretty rough group. a lot to unpack. ultra nationalist

God of War

Governor
No offense - it's just an observation. We'd be in worse shape than Russia on that measure if Trump had won reelection. Sometimes population decline is preferable to the alternative.
It is indeed about culture and NOT race (despite the blow Victor Orban has dealt us on the question). Islamization is just too much. Their cultural values suck and as the first and second generation esconce themselves in the societies their parents moved into the worse the problem. They don't get better. Southern France exemplifies this problem with the same families in the same ghetto since the 70's. France may well be to blame but if you're a moor take your education and move back to North Africa. Conquer your world with a good French education and ties to France. Sweden deserves none of what it is reaping for a reward other than they do nothing about their predicament (i.e. send them packing). Same for Germany. Islam is a Satanic religion and it shows.

Is Russia in decline? No doubt about it. Are they "winning" the "decline race" over us? Without a doubt.
No, they aren't. They will disappear soon as a force to be reckoned with. The shaggy hordes to the South of them are going to carve them up for dinner in the end.

We are for better or for worse stuck with our immigration. The solution seems to be in red pilling Hispanics such as myself. I'd prefer to send illegals packing with what they learned here in America back to their countries to build there what they learned to build here. We need to be a big brother and help them do it. We need our supply chain to be strong all the way down to Tierra del Fuego. We are the hemisphere of the future for mankind if we can get classical liberal values to rule the lands.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How many of that "third" of its "citizens" speak Russian daily? So if they lose a third of their citizens in the war, what have they "won?"
A poll prior to the war showed that over 70% of the people of Donbas did not want to be part of Russia. Speaking Russian is not the deciding factor.

If Russia wanted to have a referendum on the issue they'd have lost.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How many of that "third" of its "citizens" speak Russian daily? So if they lose a third of their citizens in the war, what have they "won?"
Pretty much everyone speaks some Russian and Ukraine. They are very similar languages

A lot of people in America speak Spanish. Does that mean Mexico has a right to claim part of our country?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A poll prior to the war showed that over 70% of the people of Donbas did not want to be part of Russia. Speaking Russian is not the deciding factor.

If Russia wanted to have a referendum on the issue they'd have lost.
Correct. That's why they had to fake one in Crimea

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Correct. That's why they had to fake one in Crimea
I agree...there was no way that "election" could pass the smell test. People who didn't even live there got to vote...Russian troops in Crimea got to vote.

The Kyiv government wants a national vote on Donbas. Even if it was just people registered to vote in those areas, the area would stay part of Ukraine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree...there was no way that "election" could pass the smell test. People who didn't even live there got to vote...Russian troops in Crimea got to vote.

The Kyiv government wants a national vote on Donbas. Even if it was just people registered to vote in those areas, the area would stay part of Ukraine.
The plan: