• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Get a load of Eric Trump talking to Sean Hannity...GASP! Someone used the “S” word. How mortifying!!

BobbyT

Governor
Poor Sean couldn’t even make himself utter that vile word that was used against his self-righteous, bigoted, POS messiah. Poor guy was so upset about something so vile he had to cover his mug. GAG!! Don’t these ignorant morons realize that there are videos/videos of Donald Trump saying the most disgusting things in the world?

The alternative reality Donald and his family live in is just bizarre. The idea that rules apply to others and not to them is so deeply ingrained that I'm sure Qusay doesn't even realize the cognitive dissonance required to sincerely call a person out for calling Donald a POS even though Donald calls people names and curses with absolute abandon.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The alternative reality Donald and his family live in is just bizarre. The idea that rules apply to others and not to them is so deeply ingrained that I'm sure Qusay doesn't even realize the cognitive dissonance required to sincerely call a person out for calling Donald a POS even though Donald calls people names and curses with absolute abandon.
Nobody is more hypocritical than the Trump family. BTW, I watched that special you talked about, “the family”. I found it very interesting. I wonder if the Trump family ever watches any of the documentaries about themselves or recognizes just how awful they really are?

BobbyT

Governor
Nobody is more hypocritical than the Trump family. BTW, I watched that special you talked about, “the family”. I found it very interesting. I wonder if the Trump family ever watches any of the documentaries about themselves or recognizes just how awful they really are?
They can't recognize how awful they are. That was my point. They are deeply ingrained in their alternate reality and honesty don't know that it even is an alternate reality.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, you do as Trump and call his son "Qusay" and don't see the hypocrisy!

"calls people names" :)

BobbyT

Governor
No likely, but, you do as Trumps and call people names.

Do you miss Qusay?
Big deal. Am I doing so as the top representative for my country? Nope. But Donald does and you couldn't care less so why try to bust my balls over it? That's just silly.

How can I miss Qusay when he won't go away?