• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gingrich calls Romney a LIAR

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
(thanks, Newt. somebody had to do it. keep it up.)

Newt Gingrich on CBS’s “The Early Show” this morning:

“I have to ask you, are you calling Mitt Romney a liar?”

“Yes,” Gingrich replied.

“You’re calling Mitt Romney a liar?”

“Well, you seem shocked by it!” said Gingrich. “Yes.”
“Which part of what I just said to you is false?” he asked the surprised hosts. “Why is it that if I’m candid in person and I wanted to be honest in person, that’s shocking? If [Romney’s] PAC buys millions of dollars in ads to say things that are false, that’s somehow the way Washington plays the game. Isn’t that exactly what’s sick about this country right now? Isn’t that what the American people are tired of?”

Watch the video:

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2012_01/gingrich_takes_off_the_gloves034486.php

GordonGecko

President
What'll be interesting is to see if any of the Right...besides JackDallas...

actually want to discuss this topic. :D

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Newt is going to be very helpful to the Obama campaign......as long as he remains in the primary contest. let's hope it's at least thru the Spring.

I want to hear Newt accuse Romney of "saying anything to win votes" and that "Romney is trying to buy the election."

GordonGecko

President
Poor NCM....really bad day starting for him.

Newt calls Mitt a liar....so who does he believe? And Romney caught giving his new "anti-China" speeches...at a forum sponsored by a company OUTSOURCING TO CHINA!

He has to fall back on Van Jones stuff. ROFLMAO

NCmusicman

Governor
The discussion is good for the party platform... the person who ends up at the top will be a better person and defeat Obama no matter what CBS and Obama throw at them.

BRU

Mayor
big deal

[video=youtube;uMMDP99uOXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMMDP99uOXs[/video]

It's politics.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
:yo: what politician isn't a LIAR

Seems 'O' and all his promises were just :censored: LIES

Bru, very good find, now, lets see what the libs have to say bout that.........