• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gingrich does the first Democratic TV ad for President Obama

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"I just think he ought to be honest with the American people and try to win as the real Mitt Romney, not try to invent a poll-driven, consultant-guided version that goes around with talking points, and I think he ought to be candid. I don't think he's being candid and that will be a major issue. From here on out from the rest of this campaign, the country has to decide: Do you really want a Massachusetts moderate who won't level with you to run against Barack Obama who, frankly, will just tear him apart? He will not survive against the Obama machine."

Gingrich is calling out the real Willard Mitt......except he doesn't exist.

GordonGecko

President
How does Newt think he can "walk back" calling Romney a LIAR when Mitt becomes the Nominee?

"I didn't mean it"?...or his old stand-by "I made some mistakes"? :D

jammer

Mayor
Six or seven months from now, when Mitt has sewn up the nomination. Newt will swear he never said any such thing, and the republicon masses will believe him. The republicons have become experts in revisionist history and doublespeak.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
How does Newt think he can "walk back" calling Romney a LIAR when Mitt becomes the Nominee?

"I didn't mean it"?...or his old stand-by "I made some mistakes"? :D
as he did when he suffered fallout after his MTP interview, and I paraphrase, "if they quote me, it's a lie."

anti.reptile

Council Member
If elected president I will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term.". The only commercial the GOP will have to run.

Lukey

Senator
Lieing is a pre-requisite for becoming President. What you don't remember the whole "hope and change" flim flam Obama ran on?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Lieing is a pre-requisite for becoming President. What you don't remember the whole "hope and change" flim flam Obama ran on?
Sure they do. They also remember the Cloe GITMO thing and the ending patriot act thing....and many other promises that Obama has failed on.

That won't keep them from voting for him, however.

They've got the kool-aid in their veins now!

GordonGecko

President
Sure they do. They also remember the Cloe GITMO thing and the ending patriot act thing....and many other promises that Obama has failed on.

That won't keep them from voting for him, however.

They've got the kool-aid in their veins now!
CB, Newt just called YOUR guy Mitt a liar.....is he right?

degsme

Council Member
Flim-flam how?

Obama came in with hope and tried to change things by reaching across the aisle. And we did SEE a change. The GOP changed and engaged in an unprecedented rate of filibusters....because no other Senate minority party has ever come out and said "[our] number one priority is to make sure Obama is a one term President".

Well we saw change - not the one we wanted and it was and continues to be bad for the USA. And the voters are blaming congress for it... yes and?

degsme

Council Member
If elected president I will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term.". The only commercial the GOP will have to run.
You can try that. But it won't fly. Because the answer is "unprecedented filibuster" and "just say no congress".