• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Gingrich says he's been Romney-boated

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Gingrich said Sunday he felt “Romney-boated” by the attacks. (the Swift boat liars aren't too pleased with this characterization - ha ha)

keep it up, Newt. the public needs to be reminded of the harm that anonymous Citizens United $$ can do to our democracy.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
No, he's just been over-exposed.

Happens in a contest like this.

Should have kept a lower profile and not talked as much.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
guess you're not aware that the majority of campaign ads in Iowa.....were negative ads on Gingrich from Romney's hidden money.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gingrich said Sunday he felt “Romney-boated” by the attacks. (the Swift boat liars aren't too pleased with this characterization - ha ha)

keep it up, Newt. the public needs to be reminded of the harm that anonymous Citizens United $$ can do to our democracy.
Yep, he also says not making the ballot in Va was his "Pearl Harbor"....I guess is isn't such a great History expert, since the sneak attack by the Japanese was not the same as an incompetently run election campaign....by any stretch of the imagination.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yep, he also says not making the ballot in Va was his "Pearl Harbor"....I guess is isn't such a great History expert, since the sneak attack by the Japanese was not the same as an incompetently run election campaign....by any stretch of the imagination.
Gingrich deserved to get hit, but what bugs me is that Romney gets to pretend that he didn't do it, yet it's Romney's Super PACs, run by Romney's former staffers and business colleagues, who are doing the deed.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Negative ads have ZERO effect....unless you have a problem to begin with.

And it's not Romney's money..it's a SuperPAC's money. Not affiliated with the Romney campaign.

Unless, of course you have proof otherwise?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Negative ads have ZERO effect....unless you have a problem to begin with.

And it's not Romney's money..it's a SuperPAC's money. Not affiliated with the Romney campaign.

Unless, of course you have proof otherwise?
The Swiftboat ad had substantial impact on Kerry and the allegations in the ad were bullshit. Your gullibility about the super pacs is astounding. They are being run by his former lawyer and other folks he worked with at Bain.

fairsheet

Senator
If Romney's to have even the remotest chance of beating Obama in the fall, it would be in his interest to keep his entire ad campaign as anonymous as possible. Good God! - and I think even most GOPs would agree with me on this - Mitt's a creep!

No WONDER the more people see of him, the more they dislike him. Just this morning I saw him up on a stage in Iowa trying to tell a "funny" about how the last time he was there, the half of the stage his wife was standing on, collapsed. C'mon...what kinda man thinks it's funny, to tell a story about how his wife caused a stage to collapse?

Lex_D

Council Member

Julie- are you enjoying the Replusiveican sinking ship in Iowa as much as I am? Who would you love to see President Obama beat in November? In my opinion Bachmann,Perry,Newt and Santorum would be a toss-up for an easy win for us. As for me I'll just continue being the angry old vet turn into the angy little devil.

Council Member
can't wait for Romney to start crying when he gets romney-botted by the Packs doing the dirty work for Obama. I sure hope you guys aren't crying over your key boards when they start.

Now MB thinks that America came to be because everyone who came here were for religious reasons. Far from the truth.

Council Member
I can hear the debate now, with the right candidate saying your wrong and I plan on getting everything you did thrown out and we will progress on the same republican principles that got us into this mess.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If Romney's to have even the remotest chance of beating Obama in the fall, it would be in his interest to keep his entire ad campaign as anonymous as possible. Good God! - and I think even most GOPs would agree with me on this - Mitt's a creep!

No WONDER the more people see of him, the more they dislike him. Just this morning I saw him up on a stage in Iowa trying to tell a "funny" about how the last time he was there, the half of the stage his wife was standing on, collapsed. C'mon...what kinda man thinks it's funny, to tell a story about how his wife caused a stage to collapse?
and when he poses for pics with ladies, he does this lame, "Oh, who just pinched my behind?"

Romney's not as brainy as the repubs would like to believe. when asked about HIS Super Pac, he said he can't tell them what to do. that would be illegal. LOL

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Julie- are you enjoying the Replusiveican sinking ship in Iowa as much as I am? Who would you love to see President Obama beat in November? In my opinion Bachmann,Perry,Newt and Santorum would be a toss-up for an easy win for us. As for me I'll just continue being the angry old vet turn into the angy little devil.
there's so much enthusiasm (ha ha) among repubs that candidates have had to book small venues to give the impression there's standing room only at their poorly attended events.

Romney will probably squeak out a win as the nominee and we'll come to see him as the Mr Plastic even repubs know he is.