• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Give me a break fellas - I only need You To Find Me Votes - and the cultists clap and cheer !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So how will you right wingers spin this now the lasso is tightening up on the greatest loser. I heard the defense in court is the greatest loser will claim he was delusional, imagine that - him admitting to what the right wingers deny.........and we sane people know

Listen for yourself and spin away - go__________________________________________

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So how will you right wingers spin this now the lasso is tightening up on the greatest loser. I heard the defense in court is the greatest loser will claim he was delusional, imagine that - him admitting to what the right wingers deny.........and we sane people know

Listen for yourself and spin away - go__________________________________________

The very fact that Trump wants to hide evidence and prevent his inner circle jerks from tesifying should be all the right wingers need to know to justfy dropping support. Instead they insist all the more that poor donny was mistreated...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The very fact that Trump wants to hide evidence and prevent his inner circle jerks from tesifying should be all the right wingers need to know to justfy dropping support. Instead they insist all the more that poor donny was mistreated...
They will dig in deeper, I am sure there are many meetings going on at Faux News trying to come up with a denial strategy.

BTW - I see Hannity was truly the main advisor - as I so boldy predicted years ago. I will accept the apologies now !