• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Global Heat Retention for Dummies

Days

Commentator
The crust of the earth retains heat from sunlight in two states; solids and liquids. That heat is dissipated through a 3rd state; gas. Sunlight is absorbed and retained in solids primarily through photosynthesis in plant life. Animal life eat plant life and chemically transform the plants back into body heat, so the sunlight is absorbed and stored in plant life and it is discharged through animal life. Sunlight is absorbed and retained in liquids primarily in the top 100 feet of water - aka - the ocean surface. Heat is discharged from the ocean surface when evaporation absorbs a huge volume of heat to break up the molecules from a liquid state into a gas state, that heat is then carried in the water vapor to the ceiling of the biosphere where it cools and is then released into the upper atmosphere when the water vapor turns back into a liquid. The rain cycle is a giant cooling pump that cools the surface of the earth, and maintains it at a steady temperature. If more heat occurs in the surface water, that heat will create more water vapor, which will dissipate more heat into the upper atmosphere, if less heat is retained in the surface water, less heat will create less water vapor, so the temperature of the surface is maintained by the rain cycle constantly dissipating whatever heat is present in the water on the earth's surface.

The retention of sunlight into the plant and animal life takes carbon from the ground and dissipates it into the air in the form of Carbon Dioxide. So when more heat is absorbed from the sun, more carbon dioxide is produced in the air. Carbon dioxide can also be discharged into the air via forest fires, man made fires, and volcanic eruptions. One way or the other, the discharge of carbon into the air results from sunlight being absorbed into the solids, so if more heat is retained in plant and animal life, more carbon will be discharged into the air. Photosynthesis in plant life returns carbon dioxide to the ground, so just as the rain cycle keeps a lid on heat, plant life keeps a lid on carbon dioxide. The more carbon dioxide in the air, the more plants will grow and return it to the ground. The atmosphere is composed of 79% Nitrogen, 20% Oxygen, and 1% Carbon Dioxide and other gases.

The earth is never going to burn up. It stays at the same temperature. The earth fluctuates slightly, both in its tilt and in its orbit of the sun. The tilt affects heat because water absorbs more sunlight than land; and most of the land is in the northern hemisphere, so a tilt that exposes more of the northern hemisphere will produce less warming than a tilt that exposes more of the southern hemisphere. The earth orbits the sun in a slight ellipse and that ellipse varies slightly from year to year. Whenever the earth is orbiting closer to the sun, that is going to be a warmer year. Remember, the earth's surface is going to dissipate heat into it's upper atmosphere, so warmer periods do not change the temp of the surface of the earth over the long haul, but we have warming and cooling trends within about a 13 degree Celsius range (22 degrees Fahrenheit range).

We can reverse engineer the warming and cooling trends of the earth by drilling cores out of the ice caps. Analysis of that ice tells us temps and chemical composition of the atmosphere, the ice is like a library of surface conditions, with everything recorded in the composition of the ice. The famous Vostok ice core recovered 420,000 years of ice library. Vostok is where the ice was thickest in Antarctica:

(Link)

By analyzing that ice core, we can detect and reverse engineer both the average surface temp of the earth and the carbon it produced in the atmosphere. There is a 800 year lag between the surface temperature and the carbon it builds up. This has been graphed for the entire 420,000 years of the Vostok ice core...

The 800 year lag in CO2 after temperature – graphed (Link)

So heat creates more plant life which feeds more animal life which dissipates more carbon into the atmosphere, which is transferred back into the ground by the plant life. Our main concern today is that we are overwhelming the atmosphere with carbon from man made fires. This is a concern because some propagandist scientists are erroneously claiming that carbon in the atmosphere heats the earth. Actually, all our heat comes from the sun and it is chemically rearranged in the atmosphere, the atmosphere, remember, is the cooling mechanism, so it doesn't matter how much heat is produced in the atmosphere: heat is not retained in the atmosphere, heat is retained in the land and the oceans and that heat is dissipated through the atmosphere. The fear that carbon is producing global warming is as stupid as saying the exhaust from a car turns the engine. Actually it is the other way around, the combustion in the engine produces the exhaust, and global warming trends are what produce carbon, the exhaust does not turn the engine and carbon does not warm the earth. Carbon is not a pollutant any more than oxygen or nitrogen are pollutants. Pollutants are chemicals that are harmful to our lives, carbon is the foundation element of life, carbon is absolutely necessary for our lives, it is not a pollutant and heat is not a pollutant either. This baby talk is being repeated by fools who have no idea how utterly stupid it all is. That's why I wrote this post for you, you know who you are.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Okay, I forced my son to read this post and give me feedback (cuz he's the smart one in the family). He said my principles are correct but I need to research my Links further (further than just grabbing the first thing that comes up in Google). I think he's nuts, there's no time to do all that, I'll be dead first! So he did it for me. ( ka-Ching! ) Then he tells me that analysis of more modern ice cores have shown that the carbon lag is more like 200 years, which makes more sense to me.

But the whole point is this: carbon does not heat the earth, sunlight does that. Carbon does not harm humans either. So quit listening to the siren calls of propagandists. The earth is not ridiculously hot right now, we are on a heat spike (warming trend) but we are not as hot as we were in the Medieval Warming Period, and we have a way to go before we get there. And last I looked, nobody died from heat in the Medieval Warming Period. When Arkady keeps posting "record heat" ~ how far back is his "record" going? Not to the Medieval Warming Period (800 AD ish) that's for sure. If all you are looking at is the current warming trend, the last upswing on the graph, then all you are saying by posting, "record heat" is, we are in a warming trend, big deal. Obviously, each year gets hotter than the last in a warming trend. Try this on for size: after the warming trend finishes, we will go into a cooling trend. Then you can post "record cooling" for the next century.

The sky is definitely falling. We call it rain. Rain cools the surface of the earth and also scrubs the atmosphere. Water is the ultimate solvent. Because of water and its properties, life continues on planet earth... life has upswings and downswings, but in the long run, water keeps the surface of the earth at a steady temperature. Water still does that. Don't listen to the alarmists. To quote president Trump in his inauguration speech, "We are going to be fine".

Days

Commentator
Now let's look at global temps recorded in tree rings over the past 2000 years. And you can see that it is a continuation of the past 12,500 years of the heat that gave us the flood...

Notice that global temps have not deviated more than one degree Celsius from median over the past 2000 years.

Now let's look at global temps over the past 3 1/2 decades according to satellite data...

Notice the mean deviation is less than one degree Celsius.

Now let's look at global temps over the past 20 years...

Again the mean deviation is less than one degree Celsius.

The global warming cult tells us that carbon is warming the atmosphere. This is wrong on so many levels. First of all, carbon doesn't create heat. If you hold a chunk of carbon in your hand, it won't be hot or cold, it will slowly acquire the heat of the room, it doesn't have any heat of its own. If you are talking carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, it will absorb and re-radiate sunlight, but again, it does not produce heat on its own. Essentially, it is just another element in play that absorbs the heat from the sun, so this idea that carbon in the atmosphere is heating the surface of the earth is totally a Lie. Carbon doesn't produce any heat, all the heat comes from the sun.

100% of the sunlight that strikes the earth is absorbed into the land, sea, or air. That is what heats the earth. That heat is then transported 5-10 miles up into the biosphere, via water vapor, where it cools and discharges the heat into the upper atmosphere. If you ever watched a thunder storm grow upward into the air, what you are watching is hot water vapor rising into the cool upper biosphere, and as it cools condensation forms, that cloud you see is actually water forming, and as the vapor turns back into a liquid, it discharges heat, which then dissipates into the ionosphere. That's how the earth's surface cools.

Nothing has changed, the earth surface is still cooling via evaporation and condensation. Heat is something that is carried by water and air molecules, there is no heat in space, the earth is not heating up the space that surrounds it, that is not possible. What happens is our atmosphere brushes with space and the gas molecules spend their energy flying outward, which is also upward if you are looking at it from your back yard. Gas molecules can fly 700 or even 800 miles high, before they run out of energy, at that point, the molecule has cooled (heat is movement) and the earth's gravity pulls the now very cold (still) molecule back to the lower atmosphere.

So, that's how it all works, can you see why man's activities are not affecting global warming? All we are doing is adding CO2 to the atmosphere, CO2 doesn't heat the surface of the earth. Neither does any other element. All our elements are being heated by the sun. The sun fluctuates slightly in its output also. So we do get warming and cooling trends. Thank God for the latest warming trend in the past 12,000 years, it melted the ice age global glaciers.... which raised the mean sea level over 300 feet. We've had some ice cap melting and glacier melting of late (in the past century) that has resulted in raising the mean sea level one foot. Right now, a big shelf of ice is breaking away from the Antarctica ice cap, let's see if it raises the mean sea level one inch or not. That's about all the real excitement we can expect in the next decade from global warming.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
And finally, let's look at how much man is heating the earth through his mining and burning of "fossil fuels" and pouring cement and any other activity that kicks carbon dioxide into the air. I just finished a 2 hour "discussion" with my son, where we attempted to get the real numbers from the internet to resolve this issue... here's what we concluded:

First we tried to divide heat retention between the oceans, the land masses, and the atmosphere. Even though the atmosphere does not retain heat (heat passes through air) the atmosphere as a whole is retaining heat, especially since the atmosphere contains a lot of water vapor. After discovering things like how much air at the earth's surface thins out at the ceiling of the biosphere (8-10 miles up) - it is 14.7 psi at the surface, but only 3.84 psi 5 miles up - or what happens to the average air temp 5-10 miles up (negative 50 degrees Fahrenheit 5 miles up - negative 56 degrees Fahrenheit 10 miles up) and looking at things like water retains 4 times as much heat as water vapor and the atmosphere can be very dry over 1/4th the earth, and dry air doesn't retain squat. Eventually we settled on a rough idea for what percentage of surface heat retention is attributable to the oceans - versus the atmosphere - versus land masses. We went with:

atmosphere.... 50 %
oceans............ 45%
land................ 5%

Next we broke down what percentage of atmospheric heat retention is due to water vapor versus carbon dioxide:

water vapor............. 95%
carbon dioxide......... 5%

Finally we looked at the volume of carbon dioxide man is adding to the atmosphere over the past quarter century:

25 years ago.......... 1% annually
today..................... 2% annually

To make it easier to calculate man's contribution to global warming, we went with a one degree Fahrenheit rise in global mean surface temps over the past quarter century. The real number is more like half a degree, so this guarantees we are not short changing the atmosphere it's fair due percentage of global heat retention.

So, 25 years ago, man added 1% to the total volume of carbon dioxide in the air; and carbon dioxide accounts for 5% of the heat retained in the atmosphere. So man is to blame for 1/20th of 1% of the 1/50th degree of heat that was retained by the atmosphere that year. After 25 years, man is now to blame for 1/10th of 1% of the 1/50th degree that was retained by the earth's atmosphere. All told, man is to blame for adding .0005 degree to the global mean surface temp, over the past quarter century.

You can call .0005 degree rise in air temps a climate emergency, but if every day is now .0005 degree warmer than it would be if we exterminated mankind 25 years ago, I'm not sure the animals really give a damn.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Which still leaves us with the man-made global climate change industry. Why?
Ignorance or an agenda?
I vote insidious agenda.

Days

Commentator
Which still leaves us with the man-made global climate change industry. Why?
Ignorance or an agenda?
I vote insidious agenda.
It's a death cult. We have to kill half the humans because they are over heating the earth. Oh, they are not over heating the earth? Well, then they eat too much. Oh, we have enough food to feed them? Then they are polluting the oceans, whatever, let's just kill 'em all and figure out a good rationale for it later.

Days

Commentator
And finally, let's look at how much man is heating the earth through his mining and burning of "fossil fuels" and pouring cement and any other activity that kicks carbon dioxide into the air. I just finished a 2 hour "discussion" with my son, where we attempted to get the real numbers from the internet to resolve this issue... here's what we concluded:

First we tried to divide heat retention between the oceans, the land masses, and the atmosphere. Even though the atmosphere does not retain heat (heat passes through air) the atmosphere as a whole is retaining heat, especially since the atmosphere contains a lot of water vapor. After discovering things like how much air at the earth's surface thins out at the ceiling of the biosphere (8-10 miles up) - it is 14.7 psi at the surface, but only 3.84 psi 5 miles up - or what happens to the average air temp 5-10 miles up (negative 50 degrees Fahrenheit 5 miles up - negative 56 degrees Fahrenheit 10 miles up) and looking at things like water retains 4 times as much heat as water vapor and the atmosphere can be very dry over 1/4th the earth, and dry air doesn't retain squat. Eventually we settled on a rough idea for what percentage of surface heat retention is attributable to the oceans - versus the atmosphere - versus land masses. We went with:

atmosphere.... 50 %
oceans............ 45%
land................ 5%

Next we broke down what percentage of atmospheric heat retention is due to water vapor versus carbon dioxide:

water vapor............. 95%
carbon dioxide......... 5%

Finally we looked at the volume of carbon dioxide man is adding to the atmosphere over the past quarter century:

25 years ago.......... 1% annually
today..................... 2% annually

To make it easier to calculate man's contribution to global warming, we went with a one degree Fahrenheit rise in global mean surface temps over the past quarter century. The real number is more like half a degree, so this guarantees we are not short changing the atmosphere it's fair due percentage of global heat retention.

So, 25 years ago, man added 1% to the total volume of carbon dioxide in the air; and carbon dioxide accounts for 5% of the heat retained in the atmosphere. So man is to blame for 1/20th of 1% of the 1/50th degree of heat that was retained by the atmosphere that year. After 25 years, man is now to blame for 1/10th of 1% of the 1/50th degree that was retained by the earth's atmosphere. All told, man is to blame for adding .0005 degree to the global mean surface temp, over the past quarter century.

You can call .0005 degree rise in air temps a climate emergency, but if every day is now .0005 degree warmer than it would be if we exterminated mankind 25 years ago, I'm not sure the animals really give a damn.

So, they drilled at Dome C in Antarctica and went back 800,000 years, but all it does is confirm that the earth stays at relatively the same temperature, and we are still at that range of temps.

Carbon does not heat the earth. When carbon levels were highest, temps were dropping. If carbon was heating the earth, the temps would not have dropped. I'm not convinced that carbon is responsible for cooling, but that is what happened every time carbon levels were high. I fully expect to be told any day now that our extreme carbon levels in the atmosphere are going to trigger another ice age.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
I fully expect to be told any day now that our extreme carbon levels in the atmosphere are going to trigger another ice age.
That's basically what we were being told in the 1970's.

I don't know that it's a death cult thing. It makes sense, but I lean towards following the money and the power. Global cooling or global warming or whatever, it all seems like a ploy to tax at multiple levels -- including internationally through the U.N. -- and to micro-regulate, and to keep under-developed nations in their under-developed state so there's more for the robber-barons.

Thanks for posting all this. QT posted a great video about it somewhere here, too. So many have bought into this hoax, and the youth are getting it pounded into their brains as unquestionable Truth. Getting the real facts out is vital.

Days

Commentator

I don't know that it's a death cult thing. It makes sense, but I lean towards following the money and the power. Global cooling or global warming or whatever, it all seems like a ploy to tax at multiple levels -- including internationally through the U.N. -- and to micro-regulate, and to keep under-developed nations in their under-developed state so there's more for the robber-barons.

Thanks for posting all this. QT posted a great video about it somewhere here, too. So many have bought into this hoax, and the youth are getting it pounded into their brains as unquestionable Truth. Getting the real facts out is vital.
I had to take a pummeling from my son, while he argued the other side. But the biggest 2 points I made were: carbon retains heat, it doesn't produce heat - and - high levels of carbon never resulted in heating, when carbons levels were their highest, temps were always falling.

The 2 biggest misconceptions being pushed are: we are at record high heat levels and climbing higher every year - and - carbon creates heat in the atmosphere.

The most important graph in this thread (in my mind) was the last 50,000 years, because that's the one that really shows what is happening...

12,500 years ago global temps hiked up to this level we have been at. We are still there today. The ice age melted, mean sea level rose something like 350 feet, and civilization hit a reset. But it is a heat range that provides a rich global life, it is a global temp that all the world's civilizations grew up in, it is the only normal that mankind knows today.

In a word, everything is still fine, we are still in the same temp range, the earth is not over heating, it is fluctuating in the same range it has been fluctuating at for the past 12,500 years.

Jen

Senator
The crust of the earth retains heat from sunlight in two states; solids and liquids. That heat is dissipated through a 3rd state; gas. Sunlight is absorbed and retained in solids primarily through photosynthesis in plant life. Animal life eat plant life and chemically transform the plants back into body heat, so the sunlight is absorbed and stored in plant life and it is discharged through animal life. Sunlight is absorbed and retained in liquids primarily in the top 100 feet of water - aka - the ocean surface. Heat is discharged from the ocean surface when evaporation absorbs a huge volume of heat to break up the molecules from a liquid state into a gas state, that heat is then carried in the water vapor to the ceiling of the biosphere where it cools and is then released into the upper atmosphere when the water vapor turns back into a liquid. The rain cycle is a giant cooling pump that cools the surface of the earth, and maintains it at a steady temperature. If more heat occurs in the surface water, that heat will create more water vapor, which will dissipate more heat into the upper atmosphere, if less heat is retained in the surface water, less heat will create less water vapor, so the temperature of the surface is maintained by the rain cycle constantly dissipating whatever heat is present in the water on the earth's surface.

The retention of sunlight into the plant and animal life takes carbon from the ground and dissipates it into the air in the form of Carbon Dioxide. So when more heat is absorbed from the sun, more carbon dioxide is produced in the air. Carbon dioxide can also be discharged into the air via forest fires, man made fires, and volcanic eruptions. One way or the other, the discharge of carbon into the air results from sunlight being absorbed into the solids, so if more heat is retained in plant and animal life, more carbon will be discharged into the air. Photosynthesis in plant life returns carbon dioxide to the ground, so just as the rain cycle keeps a lid on heat, plant life keeps a lid on carbon dioxide. The more carbon dioxide in the air, the more plants will grow and return it to the ground. The atmosphere is composed of 79% Nitrogen, 20% Oxygen, and 1% Carbon Dioxide and other gases.

The earth is never going to burn up. It stays at the same temperature. The earth fluctuates slightly, both in its tilt and in its orbit of the sun. The tilt affects heat because water absorbs more sunlight than land; and most of the land is in the northern hemisphere, so a tilt that exposes more of the northern hemisphere will produce less warming than a tilt that exposes more of the southern hemisphere. The earth orbits the sun in a slight ellipse and that ellipse varies slightly from year to year. Whenever the earth is orbiting closer to the sun, that is going to be a warmer year. Remember, the earth's surface is going to dissipate heat into it's upper atmosphere, so warmer periods do not change the temp of the surface of the earth over the long haul, but we have warming and cooling trends within about a 13 degree Celsius range (22 degrees Fahrenheit range).

We can reverse engineer the warming and cooling trends of the earth by drilling cores out of the ice caps. Analysis of that ice tells us temps and chemical composition of the atmosphere, the ice is like a library of surface conditions, with everything recorded in the composition of the ice. The famous Vostok ice core recovered 420,000 years of ice library. Vostok is where the ice was thickest in Antarctica:

(Link)

By analyzing that ice core, we can detect and reverse engineer both the average surface temp of the earth and the carbon it produced in the atmosphere. There is a 800 year lag between the surface temperature and the carbon it builds up. This has been graphed for the entire 420,000 years of the Vostok ice core...

The 800 year lag in CO2 after temperature – graphed (Link)

So heat creates more plant life which feeds more animal life which dissipates more carbon into the atmosphere, which is transferred back into the ground by the plant life. Our main concern today is that we are overwhelming the atmosphere with carbon from man made fires. This is a concern because some propagandist scientists are erroneously claiming that carbon in the atmosphere heats the earth. Actually, all our heat comes from the sun and it is chemically rearranged in the atmosphere, the atmosphere, remember, is the cooling mechanism, so it doesn't matter how much heat is produced in the atmosphere: heat is not retained in the atmosphere, heat is retained in the land and the oceans and that heat is dissipated through the atmosphere. The fear that carbon is producing global warming is as stupid as saying the exhaust from a car turns the engine. Actually it is the other way around, the combustion in the engine produces the exhaust, and global warming trends are what produce carbon, the exhaust does not turn the engine and carbon does not warm the earth. Carbon is not a pollutant any more than oxygen or nitrogen are pollutants. Pollutants are chemicals that are harmful to our lives, carbon is the foundation element of life, carbon is absolutely necessary for our lives, it is not a pollutant and heat is not a pollutant either. This baby talk is being repeated by fools who have no idea how utterly stupid it all is. That's why I wrote this post for you, you know who you are.
I learned much of this (on an age-appropriate level) in elementary school. Schools nowadays do other things than teach the basics. That is why libtards never learned it. The scammers sure know how to scam though.

Days

Commentator
I learned much of this (on an age-appropriate level) in elementary school. Schools nowadays do other things than teach the basics. That is why libtards never learned it. The scammers sure know how to scam though.
I write everything I write in this forum, off the top of my head. I don't get all the details right, usually I am busy composing the post, trying to organize my thoughts, often times I am rushing a post in before I run out a door. I was never employed as an editor, I imagine this would get reconstructed by a good science editor, but I try to make sense; I try to give the reader half a chance of understanding what the post is saying... and that's more than what a lot of journalists accomplish in today's science articles. Unless you know the subject thoroughly, they will lead you astray of the truth more often than they will lead you to the truth.

So if you read these articles that global warming cultists kick out, they go technical on how the carbon dioxide behaves in the atmosphere and will really try and convince you that carbon dioxide is creating heat, not just retaining heat. Meanwhile the warming and cooling trends are totally produced by the sun. But they will never admit that, they will argue with it, even when all the evidence plainly shows that. They can not tell the truth and have their nightmare global warming emergency both. So they fight against the truth tooth and nail. It is total politics, zero science.

We are dumping more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than a decade ago, but so what? Carbon is not a pollutant, this political demonizing of an element on the periodic table of elements, especially the foundation element of life, is not science. The president is not a SCIENTIST, he's a low life politician, a professional Liar, and his only concern is to push the agenda his masters are pushing on him, although he has no idea what the chemistry is and could not care less, it will not stop him from making policy; and the last thing he cares about is telling the truth. Although he has no clue where the real truth lies, he will still get up in front of the world and label carbon a "pollutant" ... and all these politicos will run with that.

So here we are in 2017 and the earth is trending in the same heat run for the past 12,500 years but these yoyo's are pretending that there is a runaway heat trend happening. Global warming! Never mind it isn't happening, who ever yells the loudest wins.

I find the real science fascinating, I think it is pretty awesome that I can post a 800,000 year graph of temps and carbon levels, even if I can't understand how a 2 mile thick ice cap was able to produce twice as many years from one drill site as it did from every where else in the Antarctic. As with all the facts these days, you have to figure them out on your own. You can not let this generation lead you, they have no idea where they are going, but you can make some sense of the science if you think about it long enough. It is not so easy when scientists tell Lies, to figure out what exactly is true. In the mean time, while you work things out, you can count on the wing-nuts to hurl insults at you and scream about whatever is in vogue in their circles.

This is recent science, the ice cores have only recently been analyzed and theories are still coming out. They continue to drill more cores to cross check their work. You know me, I love learning about the recent ancient past; what these ice cores tell me is the world was a much colder place before the flood. That readily explains why Africa was the center of civilization before the flood ... and why they built pyramids where they built them, and why mankind didn't live way north of the pyramid line, like he does today.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
I write everything I write in this forum, off the top of my head. I don't get all the details right, usually I am busy composing the post, trying to organize my thoughts, often times I am rushing a post in before I run out a door. I was never employed as an editor, I imagine this would get reconstructed by a good science editor, but I try to make sense; I try to give the reader half a chance of understanding what the post is saying... and that's more than what a lot of journalists accomplish in today's science articles. Unless you know the subject thoroughly, they will lead you astray of the truth more often than they will lead you to the truth.

So if you read these articles that global warming cultists kick out, they go technical on how the carbon dioxide behaves in the atmosphere and will really try and convince you that carbon dioxide is creating heat, not just retaining heat. Meanwhile the warming and cooling trends are totally produced by the sun. But they will never admit that, they will argue with it, even when all the evidence plainly shows that. They can not tell the truth and have their nightmare global warming emergency both. So they fight against the truth tooth and nail. It is total politics, zero science.

We are dumping more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than a decade ago, but so what? Carbon is not a pollutant, this political demonizing of an element on the periodic table of elements, especially the foundation element of life, is not science. The president is not a SCIENTIST, he's a low life politician, a professional Liar, and his only concern is to push the agenda his masters are pushing on him, he has no idea what the chemistry is and could not care less, the last thing he cares about is telling the truth. He has no clue where the real truth lies, but he will get up in front of the world and label carbon a "pollutant" and all these politicos will run with that.

So here we are in 2017 and the earth is trending in the same heat run for the past 12,500 years but these yoyo's are pretending that there is a runaway heat trend happening. Global warming! Never mind it isn't happening, who ever yells the loudest wins.

I find the real science fascinating, I think it is pretty awesome that I can post a 800,000 year graph of temps and carbon levels, even if I can't understand how a 2 mile thick ice cap was able to produce twice as many years from one drill site as it did from every where else in the Antarctic. As with all the facts these days, you have to figure them out on your own. You can not let this generation lead you, they have no idea where they are going, but you can make some sense of the science if you think about it long enough. It is not so easy when scientists tell Lies, to figure out what exactly is true. In the mean time, while you work things out, you can count on the wing-nuts to hurl insults at you and scream about whatever is in vogue in their circles.

This is recent science, the ice cores have only recently been analyzed and theories are still coming out. They continue to drill more cores to cross check their work. You know me, I love learning about the recent ancient past, what these ice cores tell me is the world was a much colder place before the flood. That readily explains why Africa was the center of civilization before the flood. ... and why they built pyramids where they built them, mankind didn't live north of the pyramid line, like he does today.
I've never had any complaint with your writing. It is top notch.

Scammers know that they can make money off of people who do not know the basic facts as you have posted them here. They can convince people (even teachers) that humans will cause the downfall of life on this planet. Now I am a little concerned about cow farts causing pollution (just kidding) but beyond that, I have no worries.

The scammers (led by the likes of Al Gore) have made tons of money off of lemmings who buy into their scams. While there is nothing wrong with trying to make the air we breathe cleaner, humans are not going to kill the planet.

Jen

Senator

The quest for money and power have led to things like national governments (wars), organized religion, and now....... global warming/ climate change.

It's all about power and money.

It's a death cult. We have to kill half the humans because they are over heating the earth. Oh, they are not over heating the earth? Well, then they eat too much. Oh, we have enough food to feed them? Then they are polluting the oceans, whatever, let's just kill 'em all and figure out a good rationale for it later.
Trustfundie Treehuggers

Uninhibited development of nature creates class mobility. Those born in the upper class want to stop that threat to their unearned HeirHead supremacy. Man must exploit nature or man will exploit his fellow man.

While there is nothing wrong with trying to make the air we breathe cleaner, humans are not going to kill the planet.
Antiseptic Byproducts of the Developed World

Concede nothing to the Eco-Eunuchs; they never had a point even when they weren't extremists. Clean Air is the most toxic of all; it is full of harmful viruses and insects, which "pollution" kills. If we go back to these primitive alternative energies, we will suffer plague after plague. The last mass-killer, the 1918 flu pandemic killing 100 million people, flourished because auto "pollution" hadn't yet reached a level that would have aborted it.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Well, at least you're partially right. What you're trying to pass off as 'science' is for dummies.
Climate change is not a hoax, we've had 12,500 years of climate change. Global warming is not a hoax, we are in a warming trend.

It's not what is being said by science that is a Lie, it is what is being said by government about the science and in reaction to the science that is a Lie. When Obama says carbon is a pollutant; that's a point blank Lie.

And it is what is implied, it is the impression that journalists give in their articles that is a hoax, because what they are implying and purposely trying to leave as an impression upon society is ... carbon dioxide produced by human industry is warming the planet. THAT is the hoax.