• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Global Recession Here We Come

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You are looking at lagging indicators. Try looking at some leading indicators.
You are delusional if you believe that unemployment is remarkably low

Lol present your indicators that show record unemployment

Really you have any meth for sale or do you smoke it all yourself

You are delusional if you believe that unemployment is remarkably low

Lol present your indicators that show record unemployment

Really you have any meth for sale or do you smoke it all yourself
It's not about where the economy was in the past, it's about where its going in the future, which is down the drain.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's not about where the economy was in the past, it's about where its going in the future, which is down the drain.
Appears to be the wish of all liberals...………..if libs get their wish, what will the libs that don't live with their parents do?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not every American got the flu and not every Chinese person got coronavirus. Of the roughly 80 million Americans who got the flu, 79,000 died. Of the roughly 50,000 Chinese people who got coronavirus, 2,000 died.
According to the Chinese and if you believe them, there's no hope for you.

What, if anything, are the Chinese doing to ensure the goods they export are not contaminated?
Not to worry, our resident self-proclaimed "virologist" Winston says it's all blown up and fake as a real threat, the numbers of infected and dead are not worth the alarm. And besides" Don brought the jobs home did he not?

The mortality rate for the coronavirus in the USA is zero percent, in China the mortality rate is 2000 / 1,400,000,000 = 0.00000142857%

In the USA in 2018 the mortality rate for the flu was 79,000 / 350,000,000 = 0.00022571428

That said the flu is far more dangerous as America has the Worlds best healthcare and China is treating people with rhino horn powder and tiger penis soup

Next
The US healthcare system while being the most expensive, most inefficient, most wasteful in the world is never ranked at or near the top, and consistently trails all other advanced post-industrial nations on the planet. We pay up to 10 times what Canadians do for US pharma products/prescriptions.

Are you this ill-informed? You've repeatedly been given a plethora of citations refuting your sloganeering.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The US healthcare system while being the most expensive, most inefficient, most wasteful in the world is never ranked at or near the top, and consistently trails all other advanced post-industrial nations on the planet. We pay up to 10 times what Canadians do for US pharma products/prescriptions.

Are you this ill-informed? You've repeatedly been given a plethora of citations refuting your sloganeering.
You can leave anytime I will help you pack.

EatTheRich

President
The biggest factor is the fake news that is reporting 2000 dead in China as the end of the World when they never once mentioned the 79000 who died of the flu in the USA in 2018...…………………………
Nah, the global economy is a bunch of bubbles (student loans, consumer debt, health care boom, Chinese market opening) waiting for some catalyst to cause them all to pop.

EatTheRich

President
True. But we are only seeing the beginning of this virus. It’s spreading quickly and the numbers will increase exponentially. Also, if a person does get it, their chance of dying for it is higher than then flu.
Hope not. Sounds like it could be under control?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Nah, the global economy is a bunch of bubbles (student loans, consumer debt, health care boom, Chinese market opening) waiting for some catalyst to cause them all to pop.
In other words I just proved my point so perfectly that you fully ignored the point that the 2000 deaths in China are meaningless.

PS. If the global media pushes the coronavirus hysteria far enough and the Chinese markets crash...………………..So might our markets follow that crash.

However you shitfaced democrats who have nothing but loans want that...…………...

Why it's great to be me

EatTheRich

President
In other words I just proved my point so perfectly that you fully ignored the point that the 2000 deaths in China are meaningless.

PS. If the global media pushes the coronavirus hysteria far enough and the Chinese markets crash...………………..So might our markets follow that crash.

Why it's great to be me
If you had loans, wouldn’t you want inflation (to reduce the real value of the balance owed) and not a deflationary crash (which would increase the real value owed while making it harder to get a job)?

EatTheRich

President

Why it's great to be me
Anyway, the markets aren’t crashing because of hysteria, they’re crashing because the public health measures needed to address a real threat aren’t compatible with the full-steam-ahead production that is keeping an already overinflated bubble from bursting. If the health crisis weren’t the straw breaking the camel’s back, it would be something else.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
If you had loans, wouldn’t you want inflation (to reduce the real value of the balance owed) and not a deflationary crash (which would increase the real value owed while making it harder to get a job)?
I have no loans......

Enjoy your payments