• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Go AOC, go! She calls for impeaching the wingers who lied their way onto the SCOTUS

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Bugsy McGurk

President
I guess you gotta cheer about something.... even if it is just insignificant blathering that cannot possibly go anywhere.
But why won’t it go anywhere? Because Dem leaders won’t push it? This could be part of your proposal to call them on the carpet. We should not have perjurers on the SCOTUS.

PNWest

But why won’t it go anywhere? Because Dem leaders won’t push it? This could be part of your proposal to call them on the carpet. We should not have perjurers on the SCOTUS.
I completely agree. But I have lost faith in Do Nothing Joe Biden and Sh!thead Schumer.

Just look at this leadership - do these people inspire confidence in you?

Senate Majority Leader: Chuck Schumer age 71

Committee Chairs
Agriculture: Debbie Stabenow age 72
Appropriations: Patrick Leahy age 82
Armed Services: Jack Reed age 72
Banking: Sherrod Brown age 69
Budget: Bernie Sanders age 80
Commerce: Maria Cantwell age 65
Energy: Joe Manchin age 69
Environment: Tom Carper age 70
Finance: Ron Wyden age 71
Foriegn Relations: Bob Menendez age 68
Health,Eductaion, Labor: Patty Murray age 71
Homeland Security: Gary Peters age 61
Judiciary: Dick Durbin age 69 (took over recently from dinosaur Diane Feinstein age 88!)
Rules & Administraion: Amy Klobuchar age 62
Small Business: Ben Cardin age 80
Veterans Affairs: Jon Tester age 65

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Man - AOC can eat crackers under my bed anytim................of wait I mean in my bed - amiright?

Now back to FUTURE PRESIDENT AOC. Yes the old people need to retire and stop wishing for the old Republican Party to return - hey Small's IT ain't gonna happen - the cultists are toooooooooooooooooooo far gone to return to sanity. The RIGHTIES see the polls, covid death tolls and writing on the wall and KNOW this is their last chance at power because the old angry white men will be in the minority in 10 years or less now the millions more babies of color are being born ! Thanks again right wingers - you are the best !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I completely agree. But I have lost faith in Do Nothing Joe Biden and Sh!thead Schumer.

Just look at this leadership - do these people inspire confidence in you?

Senate Majority Leader: Chuck Schumer age 71

Committee Chairs
Agriculture: Debbie Stabenow age 72
Appropriations: Patrick Leahy age 82
Armed Services: Jack Reed age 72
Banking: Sherrod Brown age 69
Budget: Bernie Sanders age 80
Commerce: Maria Cantwell age 65
Energy: Joe Manchin age 69
Environment: Tom Carper age 70
Finance: Ron Wyden age 71
Foriegn Relations: Bob Menendez age 68
Health,Eductaion, Labor: Patty Murray age 71
Homeland Security: Gary Peters age 61
Judiciary: Dick Durbin age 69 (took over recently from dinosaur Diane Feinstein age 88!)
Rules & Administraion: Amy Klobuchar age 62
Small Business: Ben Cardin age 80
Veterans Affairs: Jon Tester age 65
Hey can you do the other side - I think it is just as bad isn't it - a bunch of old farts making decisions, popping Prevagen LIKE MINTS !

Second only to our brilliant:rolleyes: VP, AOC is the single dumbest person on earth. A party of perpetual 2 year olds, is led by a perpetual 2 year old.

PNWest

Hey can you do the other side - I think it is just as bad isn't it - a bunch of old farts making decisions, popping Prevagen LIKE MINTS !
Why would anyone expect that the GOP leaders would be made up of anything other than the scummiest of the scum. My point is that just because republicans are scum it doesn't mean that we have to accept incompetence from the (D)s.

PNWest

So what happens to a SCJ when they OPENLY lie in their hearings - EVEN TO THE NOMINATING PARTY ?
Should there be a price to be paid for being willfully naive? Who in their right mind actually believed those scumbags at their hearings?