• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO BIG RED fans all lit up for game that didn't happen last night.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
As usual, the stands were full...first game of the season and fresh hopes for the Come-Back Cornhuskers with their new coach, former quarterback, Scott Frost. Anxious to see if he can take our team out of its slump like he did the FL team he was coerced into leaving.

LO AND BEHOLD...our unreliable NE weather struck again. And it struck over and over until they finally cancelled their first game with Ohio. SAD!!!

But look at the goofy, loyal NE fans. Noted for being loyal to our team, they took it to another level last night. They had to be told to leave the stands. Metal seats and lightning just don't mix well. I'm thankful we didn't get tickets. My bro and his friends were near the top..(probably the last ones to leave) :(

OH WELL...Cornhuskers fans will prevail, win or lose.

Caroljo

Senator
Those 'Cornhusker' sure aren't very bright. Who in hell would think it's smart to continue to sit in metal bleachers when there's lightening all over the place? Lol!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well, you did say your 'Bro' and his friends were probably the last to leave....that's not real bright.
I was joking. They went to safety before the announcement. Any other smart-ass comments?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Whoa! Is the game rescheduled?
They kept delaying it until the next storm warning came in and then cancelled it. First they said it'd be at 10:30 this morning and then they said it would be re-scheduled. Hopefully. Bum luck as this was Coach Frost's first game.