• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD - Donald Trumps first term!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I read Trump like a dime novel.
What I utterly & dismally miscalculated was the appalling naïveté of the U.S. electorate.

The Trump presidency is a sobering reminder that the U.S. voting block is not an exception to the fact that half the population is below average.
And it took LESS than half the electorate to put Trump in the white house.

Trump is a spoiled $rich boy, a New York jive talker.
It's shtick that works fine for entertainment television.
It is an inadequate skill-set for military / political leadership of the solar system's ultrapower.
Welcome to the forum, Sear. The local Leftist morons need all the help they can get. You seem capable of shaving a few points off the Liberal collective IQ. You might even be able to get them back down to the imbecile level, where they are more comfortable. Good luck to you.

Minotaur

Governor
Jack just stopping by to make sure you and your bride are safe and dry in that awful Texas weather.

Last edited:

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
#31 & #32

Anyone that opposes Trump is a liberal?
That means Majority Leader McConnell (R-KY) is a liberal, and Speaker Ryan (R) is a liberal.

That's fine.
They both are too liberal for me as well. Neither one of them will advocate ending entitlements such as Social Security.
lol liberals aren't sole Democrats which shows how moronic some people are.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Jack just stopping by to make sure you and your bride are safe and dry in that awful Texas weather.
We are, Simile, and thank you for being concerned. We're a long way from the worst weather. We've had some rain but nothing serious.
I hope you are well.
Jack

Minotaur

Governor
We are, Simile, and thank you for being concerned. We're a long way from the worst weather. We've had some rain but nothing serious.
I hope you are well.
Jack
You and BD Tex and both of your families being in Texas worried me to no end. Thankfully you are both ok. I hope you both know that if you ever need anything from me I am there for you. Thanks for updating me. I'll catch up with you next year pumpkin. I am doing great. Loves to you from the Mare (Marylb) ;)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You and BD Tex and both of your families being in Texas worried me to no end. Thankfully you are both ok. I hope you both know that if you ever need anything from me I am there for you. Thanks for updating me. I'll catch up with you next year pumpkin. I am doing great. Loves to you from the Mare (Marylb) ;)
Well, BD was in harms way and I was worried about him as well. But I and mine are about 15 miles north of Dallas. We've had some rain but nothing out of the norm. Thanks, Simile, for your concern. It's always good to hear from you.

C

Capitalist

At the end of his first year here is his score:

B+

A for hammering Obamacare as much as he did. C for failing to lead congress to repeal it.
A+ for Gorsuch
A for the Solicitor General support of Masterpiece vs. Colorado
A for tax cuts
A for exposing Deep State. C for not firing Sessions.
A for Jerusalem, Nikki Haley and her UN speech
A for the long awaited, on going, steel spine response to the press
A for Keystone pipeline
A for Glow Ball Warming smack down
B+ for his tweets (They're good but I don't care about them and I'm concerned about conservatives who are)

Jen

Senator
At the end of his first year here is his score:

B+

A for hammering Obamacare as much as he did. C for failing to lead congress to repeal it.
A+ for Gorsuch
A for the Solicitor General support of Masterpiece vs. Colorado
A for tax cuts
A for exposing Deep State. C for not firing Sessions.
A for Jerusalem, Nikki Haley and her UN speech
A for the long awaited, on going, steel spine response to the press
A for Keystone pipeline
A for Glow Ball Warming smack down
B+ for his tweets (They're good but I don't care about them and I'm concerned about conservatives who are)
Agree with ALL of this.

Boltlady

Mayor
Will their be a peaceful transition of power or will their be violence?
Answer: Violence however it will be far removed from cameras as they will be lefties doing the violence and the MSM won't want to show that.

Will there be a wall?
Answer: You Bet

Who will ultimately pay for the wall?
Answer: Mexico

How much will the stock market go up/down?
Answer: Up, 1,000 points

How many jobs will Trump create/lose?
Answer: Create 1 Million

Will Trump be impeached?
Answer: No

Will Trump finish off ISIS?

Will there be more or less Islamic terrorist attacks on US soil than Obama had?
Answer: Less

Will Trump deport more or less people than Obama did?
Answer: More

Will Trump renegotiate all of the trade agreements?
Answer: Yes

Will Trump have a second term?

Who will be the democrat candidate for president in 2020?
Answer: Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren

Will ACA be repealed or repealed and replaced?
Answer: R & R

Will more or less people be insured under Trump?

Will labor participation go up or down under Trump?
Answer:Up

Will their be any wars with actual nation states under Trump?
Answer:No

Will health care costs be higher than they are on 1/20/2017?
Answer: Yes, due to inflation

Will Trump ever use nuclear weapons?

Will Trump renegotiate the Iranian deal?

Will there be more or less murders in Chicago than under Obama?

Will Democrats or Republicans add seats in the Senate during Trump presidency?
Answer: Republicans will add 3

Will Democrats or Republicans add seats in the House during Trump presidency?
Answer: Republicans will add 15 seats

Will Democrats or Republicans add Governerships during the Trump presidency?
Answer: Republicans

The rest are questions the users here suggested:

How many days (or hours) in office before someone attempts to assassinate the president?
Answer: Refuse to answer

Will respect for the Police be restored under a Trump Admin?

Who will actually be governing: Kushner, Pence, other?
Answer: Trump

Will pence be the defacto president while Trump spends his time in court?
Answer:No

Will there be a vocal faction of anti-Trump Republicans? How about pro-Trump Democrats? What will the familiar faces in Congress (for example) be doing?
Answer: Anti Trump Republicans

Will daughter, Ivanka, have an office set up in the WH?

Will Russia agree to disarmament or at least a reduction in Nukes?

Will personal income taxes be lowered?

Will Trump come up with a plan for infrastructure improvements?

Will Russia work with Trump to rid Syria of Assad?

How many Supreme Court Justices will Trump nominate?

Answer:4

Will Barack Obama stick around and try to obstruct Donald Trump?
Since the majority of your answers were not only positive things for Trump and the country, (excluding all the wishes for Democrats to wind up in charge), he's already pulled off a number of the things and is going in the right direction for more of them, I really have a question. Why would you have been wishing for him to be impeached before he was even inaugurated?

That goes beyond dislike. It's a heavy action.

Since the majority of your answers were not only positive things for Trump and the country, (excluding all the wishes for Democrats to wind up in charge), he's already pulled off a number of the things and is going in the right direction for more of them, I really have a question. Why would you have been wishing for him to be impeached before he was even inaugurated?

That goes beyond dislike. It's a heavy action.
I didn't wish he was impeached, in fact I said no to the question????

Days

Commentator
The biggest thing Trump will do to make America great again is kick off the 350 ship Navy. Especially important is the new line of Gerald R Ford class carriers alongside the America class light carriers. This is the heart of the new carrier task force, we will build an America class light carrier for every Ford class carrier. This is an extremely potent carrier operation, all our advanced weaponry will be in play.

redtide

Mayor
Gotta say especially with all the hate, lies and resistance by the left and their fake news Trump has done an awesome job thus far and a great full nation thanks him. MAGA 2020

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Will Trump have a second term?
Answer: Yes.
He's at 51% approval on economy/job and winning Millennials support presently...………..if economy keeps improving quite a good chance for second term...……...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-approval-at-51-winning-millennials-trusted-more-than-democrats-on-economy

What all the dem candidates are promising for FREE, economy would bottom out flat lining,,,,,,,,,,,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-trump-has-reason-for-optimism-in-2020/ar-AADVP0C?ocid=spartandhp

:) Lil' Canuck dislikes Trump winning :)

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I believe when this was first put up I said he would be impeached. That post no longer seems to be here.

So, I might be going out on a limb here.

But now I think he will be convicted in the Senate as well and removed from office.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I believe when this was first put up I said he would be impeached. That post no longer seems to be here.

So, I might be going out on a limb here.

But now I think he will be convicted in the Senate as well and removed from office.
You're not just going out on a limb, you're sawing off the part of the limb you're sitting on.

Spamature

President
You're not just going out on a limb, you're sawing off the part of the limb you're sitting on.
I say out on a limb because I am betting that after everything comes out from the 6 committees investigating him the evidence will be overwhelming for all honest people. But the GOP senate is far from being made up of honest people.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I say out on a limb because I am betting that after everything comes out from the 6 committees investigating him the evidence will be overwhelming for all honest people. But the GOP senate is far from being made up of honest people.
You are pitiably naive and living in a fantasy world, of your own making, if you seriously think a gaggle of escapees from a mental hospital, who are now, by some awkward twist of fate, taking up space in the House of Representatives, are going to be successful in removing President Trump from office.

Spamature

President
You are pitiably naive and living in a fantasy world, of your own making, if you seriously think a gaggle of escapees from a mental hospital, who are now, by some awkward twist of fate, taking up space in the House of Representatives, are going to be successful in removing President Trump from office.
I am saying the REPUBLICANS in the senate will remove him. After all they are the majority. If they don't it's just as well, because either way they go down too. So why do it drenched in Trump's corruption, when they are given a chance to clean their hands of him ?