• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD - Donald Trumps first term!

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I am saying the REPUBLICANS in the senate will remove him. After all they are the majority. If they don't it's just as well, because either way they go down too. So why do it drenched in Trump's corruption, when they are given a chance to clean their hands of him ?
You are pitiably naive and living in a fantasy world, of your own making, if you seriously think a gaggle of escapees from a mental hospital, who are now, by some awkward twist of fate, taking up space in the House of Representatives, and a majority of Senate Republicans, are going to be successful in removing President Trump from office.

Spamature

President
You are pitiably naive and living in a fantasy world, of your own making, if you seriously think a gaggle of escapees from a mental hospital, who are now, by some awkward twist of fate, taking up space in the House of Representatives, and a majority of Senate Republicans, are going to be successful in removing President Trump from office.
Again, I told you that is up the to Republicans and their tolerance for the stench of Trump corruption trailing them into eternity. As far as them being escapees from a mental institution. You have to get Republican candidates from somewhere. Trump's frequent meltdowns show the world all we need to know about right wing mental instability.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Again, I told you that is up the to Republicans and their tolerance for the stench of Trump corruption trailing them into eternity. As far as them being escapees from a mental institution. You have to get Republican candidates from somewhere. Trump's frequent meltdowns show the world all we need to know about right wing mental instability.
The Republicans are NOT going to vote to remove President Trump from office.
Create another fantasy for yourself; this one isn't going to work for you.

Mick

The Right is always right
Actually, I am breathing a little easier now that his crimes being pursued by the folks willing to uphold the Constitution.
You've been propagating these conspiracies for 3 years now and still haven't been able to point to a single crime. Embarrassing.

Mick

I made my statement.
Let's see what happens.
The same statement you've been making for 3 years with nothing to show for it other than your public humiliation. We've been "seeing what happens" for 3 years now. Good lord, man, have a little pride. This is embarrassing.

Spamature

President
The same statement you've been making for 3 years with nothing to show for it other than your public humiliation. We've been "seeing what happens" for 3 years now. Good lord, man, have a little pride. This is embarrassing.
Again, we'll see. I said three years ago he would be impeached. You must be worried about the senate if you have to react like this.

Mick

Again, we'll see. I said three years ago he would be impeached. You must be worried about the senate if you have to react like this.
Yes, I'm the one "worried about the senate". 46 Republican senators(and growing) have now signed on condemning Adam Schiff and his left wing kangaroo court's secret proceedings, lack of due process, and it's selective corruption of leaks:

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1187465914343710720

Any impeachment that comes out of this CORRUPT PROCESS would be immediately dismissed by the Senate as an illegitimate impeachment that was the result of a biased, corrupt, left wing kangaroo court. Your ilk want it to be taken seriously? Do it the RIGHT way and the basic due process that is given to the Office of POTUS.....or really any American. Secret proceedings, lack of due process, violation of established norms is the stuff that attempted coups are made of. Thank you to Lindsay Graham and Senate Republicans for punching these left wing fools in the mouth and showing them their "inquiry" is hopelessly flawed and doomed to fail and most importantly will be exposed for the corrupt mess that it is.

miketx

Council Member
The demo-buttstain liars have interfered with Trump's 1st term so much he should get 2 more.

miketx

Council Member

Try this:

Spamature

President
Yes, I'm the one "worried about the senate". 46 Republican senators(and growing) have now signed on condemning Adam Schiff and his left wing kangaroo court's secret proceedings, lack of due process, and it's selective corruption of leaks:

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1187465914343710720

Any impeachment that comes out of this CORRUPT PROCESS would be immediately dismissed by the Senate as an illegitimate impeachment that was the result of a biased, corrupt, left wing kangaroo court. Your ilk want it to be taken seriously? Do it the RIGHT way and the basic due process that is given to the Office of POTUS.....or really any American. Secret proceedings, lack of due process, violation of established norms is the stuff that attempted coups are made of. Thank you to Lindsay Graham and Senate Republicans for punching these left wing fools in the mouth and showing them their "inquiry" is hopelessly flawed and doomed to fail and most importantly will be exposed for the corrupt mess that it is.
It is a meaningless act to show loyalty for now. Now is not the future.

Spamature

President

Try this:

An impeachment is what I have to show you on that subject. Just like I said. Now let's see if I am right about the conviction.

Mick

It is a meaningless act to show loyalty for now. Now is not the future.
Cool. And it's meaningless to stay the Earth is going to bit by an 6 mile wide asteroid in the next year, too. Your ilk's corruption is being called out and the big boys are going to humiliate it. Just like the Earth is not going to be hit by a 6 mile wide asteroid in the next year.

See, some of live in almost guaranteed positions. Others of use live off of mental illness and support for corruption and things that have probabilities bordering on zero.

A diseased mind can be awful fate! :D

Spamature

President
Cool. And it's meaningless to stay the Earth is going to bit by an 6 mile wide asteroid in the next year, too. Your ilk's corruption is being called out and the big boys are going to humiliate it. Just like the Earth is not going to be hit by a 6 mile wide asteroid in the next year.

See, some of live in almost guaranteed positions. Others of use live off of mental illness and support for corruption and things that have probabilities bordering on zero.

A diseased mind can be awful fate! :D
Wait, are you hoping the world will be destroyed in order to save Trump from his fate ?
It's him or nothing and nobody survives for you, eh ?

miketx

Council Member
An impeachment is what I have to show you on that subject. Just like I said. Now let's see if I am right about the conviction.
When you're wrong again, what lies will you spew? Oh, what specifically did Trump do to warrant impeachment? I'll wait for your bullshit media link.

Bear Claw

President
Trumps partial first term is a POS. A loser 100%.

Lets hope America is not dumb enough to elect him in 2020!