• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Go on the record on contact tracing apps

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Go on the record on contact tracing apps on your phone.

Before your "side" tells you what to think, let us know if you are for or against contact tracing for covid-19 apps on your phone?

Should they be mandatory or voluntary?

Is it against your rights as an American?

Are you for or against contact tracing apps?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I personally think a contact tracing app would help America get passed the pandemic more quickly and safely.

But I also know they are against every fiber of Americas soul.

So I am torn on the idea but would have to vote against it being mandatory.

Like everything with the USA and Covid, if you ask nicely most people will comply. If you force it on people you will fail. Americans don't like being told what to do.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Before your "side" tells you what to think, let us know if you are for or against contact tracing for covid-19 apps on your phone?

I am against any kind of app on my phone that I do not specifically request myself. I believe adding any app to my phone, by anyone (service provider, government, at any level, or employer) without permission, is a violation our 4th Amendment rights.

Last edited:

Contact tracing should be mandatory if you test positive for COVID. I don't care if they use an app or do it the old fashioned way, as long it gets done.

UPNYA2

Mayor

I believe they should be strictly voluntary, NEVER mandatory.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Just to check in, go ahead and sign up for whatever you want... but if it's government mandated, that's a no-go for American liberty.

You can take that CCP stuff and shove it.

However, I'm sure CNN will fully advocate for it, and paint people who oppose it as "extreme, right-wing, ,gun-toting Nazi Trump supporters".. or something like that. You know, because they're a "reputable" organization... LOL.

Boca

Governor

How's it done first?

EatTheRich

President
The threat to privacy is more serious than the threat posed by this disease. Responsible people can be counted on to cooperate voluntarily, but it should not be mandatory.