• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD on Coronavirus!

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Most people are not aware of the influence of the WHO on China - the one child policy was at the insistence of the WHO - if they say jump, China jumps. We cannot know what has happened or is happening in China with an internet black out - they are possibly having a big old Chinese style crack down - who knows?
China listens to no one but china

No nappies ( pampers) now - my sis just told me that they say 'children carry the virus but there is no way to tell, not even a test can tell which children have it and which not' Jesus Christ I've got a bloody bridge to sell!

Boltlady

Mayor
The saddest thing is that my sister is not going to be able to see her Grandson whom she adores as he does her --- because they believe this bs --- in fact I am worried about sis, she is in such a state about it it could kill her.
Stress has a lot more terrible effects on people than most realize. Best of luck in keeping her as calm as possible.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Darling, that just isn't true. After WWII they had mass starvation to cope with - who came to the rescue? And what was the asking price for that help? No man nor land is an island -
You are a very strange and deluded communist

Also this isnt the past it's the present however if china is so great as you claim go live there

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That answer made no sense.

And if you think that this trick of isolating us all from each other does not resemble communism - you are mistook.
You are quite deluded, a deluded person does not understand their delusions. Now they are shutting down all businesses putting people out of work forcing their dependence on the govt which is communism. But you live their happy on your little island secluded from reality

You are quite deluded, a deluded person does not understand their delusions. Now they are shutting down all businesses putting people out of work forcing their dependence on the govt which is communism. But you live their happy on your little island secluded from reality
You have just repeated what I said - I'm not interacting with you again - your posts are nonsensical.

What should the USA do about Coronavirus as far as travel bans and quarantines?

What will happen to the USA economy in 2020 and 2021 because of Coronavirus?

What will be the extent of spread of the Coronavirus and for how long will it be growing?

Go on the record so that after one of the above things negatively impact the USA we don't have to see you switch to your political "side" and change your opinions.
Please see the WHO and CDC websites like the rest of the world and America. Thank you and good night.

EatTheRich

President
Of course conspiracy theories are rampant and varied but I heard a dilly from my dentist the other day. He didn't say where he heard it (or saw it), but he said that he heard that the virus was developed to eliminate a lot of the elderly in the world. After all, the globalists have let it be known in the past that they had no need for the 'useless eaters' in the world so it could be possible.

We really don't know do we.
Here’s another one.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Please see the WHO and CDC websites like the rest of the world and America. Thank you and good night.
This was a thread where people were supposed to say what would happen when covid was at its infancy here in the USA.

But yourself, Bugsy, and many others didn't post their opinions then so we definitely don't want to hear from you now.

This was a thread where people were supposed to say what would happen when covid was at its infancy here in the USA.

But yourself, Bugsy, and many others didn't post their opinions then so we definitely don't want to hear from you now.

Expert opinions would be my suggestion to you all. See the WHO and CDC websites, or Dr Anthony Fauci. I think we've all had enough "opinion" flinging from non-experts.

FakeName

Governor
The level of tin foil hat wearing, nut job conspiracy believing, nonsense around here is truly amazing. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

God forbid you people actually listen to science.....it is a deep state Chinese liberal immigrant conspiracy.

or there are facts.