• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD on Coronavirus!

Actually christianity got linked to predatory capitalism and manifest destiny.
So what are the odds of trying to make America great again from planning for decades after China started getting more & more of America's business shares in the global economy with a virus which would miraculously originate in China for the US to wage war in retaliation to collect from China just as this Christian Nation's thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists did as Christiananality pedophilia business megalomaniacal second coming crusade would collect to remain "man is God" as an all too dang lily brilliant white super ego cross higher than the flag monopoly.

Cognitive dissonance still biting the dust from this master race coronavirus master plan in sociopsychopathilogical human farming culling of the gene pool .

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Well we just hit a sad milestone. 2 Million cases in the USA. Sad.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well we just hit a sad milestone. 2 Million cases in the USA. Sad.
Thanks to 650 cities filled with protesters
2 million cases and CPC says 1/2 cases false
now lets see how many after all the cities filled with looters

Hopefully libs hopes of many dead comes true...……...

2million cases, 50,000 dead...……..do the %

PNWest

Thanks to 650 cities filled with protesters
2 million cases and CPC says 1/2 cases false
now lets see how many after all the cities filled with looters

Hopefully libs hopes of many dead comes true...……...

2million cases, 50,000 dead...……..do the %
If you had taken the time to read my informative signature or do a modicum of research you would see that there over twice as many American deaths as you stated.

But obviously you don't want facts to get in the way of your built in prejudices.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you had taken the time to read my informative signature or do a modicum of research you would see that there over twice as many American deaths as you stated.

But obviously you don't want facts to get in the way of your built in prejudices.
I never see your Signature nor do I wish to see it...……...fvck your signature...…...

You remind me much of Trump, you think you're really important and in reality you're NOT...……...

PNWest

I never see your Signature nor do I wish to see it...……...fvck your signature...…...

You remind me much of Trump, you think you're really important and in reality you're NOT...……...

I remind you of Trump because you damn near worship the ground I walk on.

Here is my siggie for your edification and enlightenment, by the way a good many of my kook sites were contributed by you, I thank you:

Over 2 Million Americans have contracted COVID-19 and at least 115,129 have died thanks to Trump's incompetence.

These are not legitimate news sources - "a friends page", The Remnant Newspaper, LA Meth Witch, wnd, Conservative Daily, firstinfreedomdaily, Daily Caller, russia-insider, INFO WARS, One America News, Brietbart, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Sinclair broadcasting, RT, conservativebrief, lifezette, evansnewsreport.com, zerohedge, thefederalist, townhall, bitchute.com, voiceofeurope, pjmedia, newsbusters.org, spectator.org, gab.com, defensemaven.io , worldtruth.com. mewe.com, thenationalpulse, cagw.org, dailywire.com, thegreggjarrett.com,theepochtimes, hotair.com, investors business daily, freebeacon.com, dcdirtylaundry.com, districtherald.com, independentsentinel.com, dailystormer; valuetainment, Papa Stephane, Red Elephants, jeremiah babe, PragerUniversity ,Entheos Shines and amazing polly (youtube channels)

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
What should the USA do about Coronavirus as far as travel bans and quarantines?

What will happen to the USA economy in 2020 and 2021 because of Coronavirus?

What will be the extent of spread of the Coronavirus and for how long will it be growing?

Go on the record so that after one of the above things negatively impact the USA we don't have to see you switch to your political "side" and change your opinions.
Travel Bans. As for international travel, limit it to travel for work or emergency. Americans can take up the slack on missing international tourism. Those that can come will need to have a medical passport.

Economy. No idea. So much depends on how people feel. I was going to go to Baton Rouge to see an LSU football game this season. There is a 0.00 chance of my going unless a vaccine is ready weeks before kickoff. We’ll have a recession if we do not already.

The spread? Worrisome. There is a segment of the population that won’t wear a mask. It’s confounding and dumb but in our society you have a right to be dumb. They are taking advantage of that right...to the detriment of society at large I’m afraid. The categories are plentiful. We’ve tested Only a small percentage of our population so giving a % of spread is impossible. Sorry.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
On the Record

Protest in the streets by 100's of 1000's+
Just don't go to any churches or Malls

Spamature

President
The bat is out of the roost.

Somebody did a study on the Spanish flu
Our main findings are generally very robust. For capital incomes, we find that the pandemic had a strong negative impact, and this impact appears to have been a combination of immediate and medium-term responses. According to our estimates, the highest quartile (with respect to influenza mortality) experienced a drop of 5 per cent during the pandemic and an additional 6 percent afterwards. For earnings, on the other hand, we are unable to detect any effect either during or after the pandemic. For poverty, finally, we find a strong and positive effect, which seems to have appeared only once the epidemic had receded in 1920. For this variable, the top quartile suffered an increase in poverty by 11 per cent compared to the bottom quartile

It will probably go around the world. Maybe more than once. Saw a story where a women in Japan who had it was reinfected with the virus.

America could turn into a episode of the Walking Dead. I'd still vote to remove this POTUS and replace him with the zombie who gets the nomination.
Boy were my predictions off.

Thanks to mismanagement of the pandemic at almost every turn and rampant "covidacy" American were the ones who have been banned from traveling outside of US borders.

Due to the ability to magically create money and borrow endlessly when the need to shore up their wealth arises, the ultra wealthy have actually profited from the pandemic while the rest of the country looks forward to a bleak future, maybe for years to come.

But there is evidence that immunity is not permanent and at least in the US the wave is rising again, and Americans have definitely soured on Trump.