• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD on Coronavirus!

What should the USA do about Coronavirus as far as travel bans and quarantines?

What will happen to the USA economy in 2020 and 2021 because of Coronavirus?

What will be the extent of spread of the Coronavirus and for how long will it be growing?

Go on the record so that after one of the above things negatively impact the USA we don't have to see you switch to your political "side" and change your opinions.
well, maybe we should do what works?

bythemark

Council Member
The only reason they mandated face masks here is to crush the spirit, blame Trump, experiment in compliance and for control of the masses. Boy did that work. Now we have mask Nazis, fashion masks to match your outfits and Presidential Candidates proposing national mask mandates.

LibSwatter

Council Member
1601319736022.png

Trump right when he said it's a Demoncrap hoax. The whole world is part of the hoax because the whole world except for Russia and North Korea hate Trump because Trump is the Chosen One.

1601319470259.png

Masks are a path to world domination by the LIEBRULS. Trump's only true allies are some select Republicans like Thom Tillis, Rand Paul, Tom Cotton, Louie Gohmert, Jeanine Pirro, Hannity, Jerry Falwell Jr, The Huckabees, Franklin Graham, David Duke, Limbaugh, Carlson, Alex Jones, and Laura Ingraham and Kanye West AND the people who refuse to wear masks. Even the military has turned against the president because he told the truth about John McCain and called America's war dead what the really are, SUCKERS and Losers! Trump knows a suckers when he sees them, He would have served in Vietnam and won the war because he knew more than the generals then and he knows more than the generals now.

1601318724145.png

COVID is a hoax just like global warming. Don't wear a mask. Anyone who does wear a mask is a traitor to President Trump. Go to church, go to Republican rallies and go to restaurants and bars with out a mask.

LibSwatter

Council Member
This a a moot point because COVID is a hoax by the DummyCraps. It's a mild form of the common cold. I would say that a a preventive measure Trump's suggestion that injecting bleach prevent and cure colds, flu and cancer and I would advice everyone to believe the president and ignore the doctors. Trump knows more than the doctors. Chlorine bleach his harmless. They put it in our drinking water and our swimming pools. Once again Trump shows he knows more than the experts! MAGA!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This a a moot point because COVID is a hoax by the DummyCraps. It's a mild form of the common cold. I would say that a a preventive measure Trump's suggestion that injecting bleach prevent and cure colds, flu and cancer and I would advice everyone to believe the president and ignore the doctors. Trump knows more than the doctors. Chlorine bleach his harmless. They put it in our drinking water and our swimming pools. Once again Trump shows he knows more than the experts! MAGA!
Yawn. Underachieving leftist troll sockpuppet formation Alpha-Tango.

Yawn.

LibSwatter

Council Member
Yawn. Underachieving leftist troll sockpuppet formation Alpha-Tango.

Yawn.
Once again a fact free lib post fact free drivel.

Now answer some questions if you dare. Are you now going to say that Trump lied when he said back in April that COVID-19 was the latest Democrat hoax. It's a yes or now question.

Are you going to deny that Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall and has paid for the complete huge beautiful Southern border wall.

Now I suppose you are going to deny that Trump said he would release his taxes and then released them for all to see? It's a yes or no question.

anti mask 3.png

Are you now going to say that Trump was wrong saying he grabs women by their pussies even though many females would be honored to have Trump grab their pussies? It's a yes or no question.

Here's the clincher to prove you are a liberal. Would you not want Trump to grab your Mom's pussy. It's a yes or no question.
Grab My Pussy 2.jpg

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Once again a fact free lib post fact free drivel.

Now answer some questions if you dare. Are you now going to say that Trump lied when he said back in April that COVID-19 was the latest Democrat hoax. It's a yes or now question.
No. He said that lefty’s over the top freak out response was a hoax. Only liars suggest that he denied the existence of the virus.

Are you going to deny that Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall and has paid for the complete huge beautiful Southern border wall.

Nope. No denial. He said it. Again and again.

Now I suppose you are going to deny that Trump said he would release his taxes and then released them for all to see? It's a yes or no question.

Yep. He said it. He said he was being audited and that he’d release them later. Trump lies alot - kinda like you.

View attachment 56740

Are you now going to say that Trump was wrong saying he grabs women by their pussies even though many females would be honored to have Trump grab their pussies? It's a yes or no question.

No normal adult does that (without permission) - and certainly no normal adult talks like that.

Here's the clincher to prove you are a liberal. Would you not want Trump to grab your Mom's pussy. It's a yes or no question.

My 85-year old dad would snap Trump in half like a twig. He’d do the same to you, Citizen.

View attachment 56741

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That is my impression too. This guy is way too obvious and trying way too hard to convince us he's a RIGHT-SIDE guy.
Likely Citizen/YouCantHandleTheTruth...but heck if I know. Same coupla syllables...all in perfect alignment to DNC HQ.
Lefty monolith stuff. Boring.

LibSwatter

Council Member
On July 10 Trump retweeted a message from game show host Chuck Woolery that claimed “everyone is lying” about the coronavirus as part of a plot to sabotage the economy and hurt Trump’s reelection campaign.

“The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19,” wrote Woolery in the message promoted by Trump. “Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most ,that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it.”

COVID is a the HOAX Trump said it was. Trump is the most honest man who ever walked the earth.
1601361802471.png

COVID-19 is a hoax and Trump still believes it.

1601361968332.png

The most honest people on earth work for Fox News. Trump, Chuck Woolery and FOX NEW is telling us it's a HOAX!
COVID-19 is HOAX.
Trump never lies!

Masks are a Liberal scheme to hurt President Trump.