• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD on Coronavirus!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Appears there's nothing anyone can do about cornonavirus but ride it out until gone

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m not sure who all is among those folks. A couple I am aware of, but who knows in total. No biggie. Some folks just choose to do the gadfly thing with their time.
Rain..Rain has me shut down and I need pick corn and now early soybeans.........I need SUN, lots of SUN...........and less PJ

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Rain..Rain has me shut down and I need pick corn and now early soybeans.........I need SUN, lots of SUN...........and less PJ
Roger that. I’m as guilty of wasting time here as the next guy. Hope your weather clears, Dawg.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I haven't taken COVID serious, but, now I know a few friends that died WITH covid or at least on death certificate, but, all had many other major health issues. What's changed my think now is the many friends I hadn't seen and now when I do they say months back they tested Positive, but, never had any symptoms NONE.....so I'm taking more precautions of whom I'm around, especially if I don't know tham.

EatTheRich

President
I haven't taken COVID serious, but, now I know a few friends that died WITH covid or at least on death certificate, but, all had many other major health issues. What's changed my think now is the many friends I hadn't seen and now when I do they say months back they tested Positive, but, never had any symptoms NONE.....so I'm taking more precautions of whom I'm around, especially if I don't know tham.
Good to hear you are being smart. Sorry about your friends who died.

protectionist

Governor
Vietnam is right next to China. Its top trade partners are the U.S. and China. It has a higher population density than the U.S. Its GDP is less than 1/80 the U.S.’s. It has had 35 deaths.
You have no idea how many deaths Vietnam has had, nor do you have any idea how many deaths the US has had. For the US, official #s are a crock. For Vietnam, with stste controlled "information", who knows ?

protectionist

Governor

THANK YOU FOR VOTING!
WHO DO YOU TRUST?

Trump
86.42%

(402,644 Votes)

Fauci
13.58%

(63,249 Votes)

©2020 Headline Health · PO BOX 49043 • CHARLOTTE, NC 28277 • alert [@]

EatTheRich

President
You have no idea how many deaths Vietnam has had, nor do you have any idea how many deaths the US has had. For the US, official #s are a crock. For Vietnam, with stste controlled "information", who knows ?
The U.S. is almost certainly underestimating the number of deaths, but that doesn’t help your case. Meanwhile, how do you suppose Vietnam is pulling the wool over the eyes of all the monitors from WHO and everywhere else?