• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD on Coronavirus!

Wahbooz

Governor
One other item of interest that I read is that this classification of coronavirus is incapable of mutating...which is what renders influenza a 'permanent' risk factor. If this is accurate, this virus is not only containable...but it can be eradicated altogether.
Unfortunately it's not true now, Rick. There have been cases of people who were infected, recovered, and re-infected. The DNA of both infections were different.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Unfortunately it's not true now, Rick. There have been cases of people who were infected, recovered, and re-infected. The DNA of both infections were different.
Yes, surprisingly much of the early science was not merely wrong...but an actual 180 from truth. Mutation seems to be a given with most coronaviruses. However the mutation goes - this far it appears to be headed toward lesser severity...and greater communicability. This makes sense, as this preserves viral viability. More deadly viruses kill their own habitat.

Wahbooz

Governor
Yes, surprisingly much of the early science was not merely wrong...but an actual 180 from truth. Mutation seems to be a given with most coronaviruses. However the mutation goes - this far it appears to be headed toward lesser severity...and greater communicability. This makes sense, as this preserves viral viability. More deadly viruses kill their own habitat.
My main concern is where this ability to mutate is going to go. Is this virus actually studying the human physiology, how to use the DNA of a victim against himself.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
My main concern is where this ability to mutate is going to go. Is this virus actually studying the human physiology, how to use the DNA of a victim against himself.
That is good placement of curiosity, IMO. Let’s see what it does. I’d guess it grows milder, but I don’t know.

Wahbooz

Governor
God’s on His throne, my friend. :)
That's quite true, but man has free will ever since he was cast out of the garden. Pastor Gerald Glenn died from the virus after he told his congregation to ignore social distancing, that God is greater. Sure, but God also expects people to comprehend what is best for them.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That's quite true, but man has free will ever since he was cast out of the garden. Pastor Gerald Glenn died from the virus after he told his congregation to ignore social distancing, that God is greater. Sure, but God also expects people to comprehend what is best for them.
Sure. No disagreement here. I’m just saying that there’s no place for despair in the big picture. People make/have ALWAYS made choices that directly impact longevity of themselves and others. I don’t fret about it. We advise as to healthy choices and then move on.
:)

Days

Commentator
What should the USA do about Coronavirus as far as travel bans and quarantines?

What will happen to the USA economy in 2020 and 2021 because of Coronavirus?

What will be the extent of spread of the Coronavirus and for how long will it be growing?

Go on the record so that after one of the above things negatively impact the USA we don't have to see you switch to your political "side" and change your opinions.
We live in a world of viruses. It is a part of nature, it is normal life on planet earth. Bacteria, viruses, all types of micro organisms and bio-matter permeate our systems and living space. Your system is filled with these, if you die from any of these it is called "natural causes".

Any law that is constructed for a virus is a law that will never go away. You might as well make a law for breathing.

file social distancing laws under real stupid government.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
We live in a world of viruses. It is a part of nature, it is normal life on planet earth. Bacteria, viruses, all types of micro organisms and bio-matter permeate our systems and living space. Your system is filled with these, if you die from any of these it is called "natural causes".

Any law that is constructed for a virus is a law that will never go away. You might as well make a law for breathing.

That has got to be one of the dumbest statements ever made on PJ.

Mankind's history is filled with various plagues and pandemics. Social distancing and quaranteens have proven themselves time and time again to be effective in slowing down and halting them. Why the fvck do you think we have traditionally relied on these?

Spamature

President

We have gravity and animals all around us too.

So I suppose being rammed off a cliff by a goat would qualify as dying from natural causes under your definition.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
I t bewilders me some of the crap spouted here, like an echo from Trumpworld. At least there are Republican governors, because of this surge, are having a 'Come to Jesus' moment, and going with science.

Remember this, the 1918 pandemic lasted two years, It's estimated the number of cases was 500 million worldwide, one third the worlds population, with 50 million deaths. In the US alone, the death rate was 675,000.

Today we sit at 11,695,711 cases and 254,255 deaths. If this stretches out to 2 years as well, you can extrapolate how many deaths there will be.

Parse it any way you want, this is NOT natural causes. Anyone who tries to pretend it is is a fvcking idiot.

Edit. Minimize this virus and add not breathing to the laws,

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Corona virus is just another scam! It is the flu, renamed so the Gates Foundation can run their Eugenics experiments. This is the first live test of a "cure" in history that I know of. Live testing on humans against a so called virus that has an extremely low death rate. Time will prove that the so called vaccine will be responsible for more deaths than the thing it was supposedly created to cure. The spike protein and shedding are unpredictable. How many times does the Boy have to cry Wolf before the people wake the hell up and realize this is just another corporate government scam?!

Daniel Webster once stated:

“I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy.”

EatTheRich

President
Corona virus is just another scam! It is the flu, renamed so the Gates Foundation can run their Eugenics experiments. This is the first live test of a "cure" in history that I know of. Live testing on humans against a so called virus that has an extremely low death rate. Time will prove that the so called vaccine will be responsible for more deaths than the thing it was supposedly created to cure. The spike protein and shedding are unpredictable. How many times does the Boy have to cry Wolf before the people wake the hell up and realize this is just another corporate government scam?!

Daniel Webster once stated:

“I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy.”
The last flu with as high a case-fatality rate was 1918-1920. The vaccine is preventing it much more reliably than the flu vaccine for those who are vaccinated, and if enough people got vaccines we might be able to make Covid-19 a thing of the past. But we can't because people like you like to prove how smart you are by second-guessing the professionals without putting in the work they did and how brave you are by boldly exposing non-existent conspiracies.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
The last flu with as high a case-fatality rate was 1918-1920. The vaccine is preventing it much more reliably than the flu vaccine for those who are vaccinated, and if enough people got vaccines we might be able to make Covid-19 a thing of the past. But we can't because people like you like to prove how smart you are by second-guessing the professionals without putting in the work they did and how brave you are by boldly exposing non-existent conspiracies.
First off, it's not a true vaccine. Secondly, I will not be a Gates Foundation Guinea Pig! Here's some food for thought: https://ise.media/video/tdwu-clip-the-unacknowledged-danger-of-nanoparticles-june-4-2021-107.html?fbclid=IwAR0QV3Ey2k-r3HwbcWWuR5PQNs1cD_SRpCwLPeM60V9maUux4AwJtnP2Koc

Iconoclasm

Council Member

It is also natures way of rooting out the weak with survival of the fittest. Covering your face and staying inside is insanity. What was needed is lots of sunshine or Vitamin D, some zinc, and building herd resistance through mingling.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This has nothing to do with God! I predict massive deaths, including fetal deaths and miscarriages.
What “has to do with God” is the absence of fretting over the frailties of man. I never panic. Greater is He who is in me… and so forth. Maggots will do maggot things, that’s true. I’ll resist them to the extent of my ability. And… they’ll not corrupt or sway me with their lies.

All good.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
The Covid 19 scare is a multi billion , perhaps even hundred billion industry already. I believe it was simply the flu renamed, along with their keep the fear alive mentality in order to innoculate as many people as they can with a real virus and the spike protein which attacks the reproductive systems of both sexes in order to reduce world population. The real danger is yet to come after everyone is out and about spreading the virus placed into the vaxers. Next flu seaon should be a dandy!

Spamature

President
The Covid 19 scare is a multi billion , perhaps even hundred billion industry already. I believe it was simply the flu renamed, along with their keep the fear alive mentality in order to innoculate as many people as they can with a real virus and the spike protein which attacks the reproductive systems of both sexes in order to reduce world population. The real danger is yet to come after everyone is out and about spreading the virus placed into the vaxers. Next flu seaon should be a dandy!
Why ?