• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GO ON THE RECORD on Coronavirus!

Iconoclasm

Council Member
So you have an excuse for everything.
That excuse is that everything that contradicts what you believe is part of the conspiracy.
What could convince you that you are wrong ?
Prove that the Rothschild/International Banksters are not running the Federal Reserve Banking system, our monetary system as well as all the Central Banks on the planet except Iran. North Korea and Iceland. Also, that there were no Rothschild Central Banks installed in the Mideast wars since 2001.

Spamature

President
Prove that the Rothschild/International Banksters are not running the Federal Reserve Banking system, our monetary system as well as all the Central Banks on the planet except Iran. North Korea and Iceland. Also, that there were no Rothschild Central Banks installed in the Mideast wars since 2001.
WTF does that have to do with the Coronavirus pandemic ?

Spamature

President
EVERYTHING! They are the 1% of the 1% that are responsible for the Covid 19 debacle! It's called POPULATION CONTROL. Those that took the jab are now the carriers.
At some point you have to realize this makes no sense at all.
They already control us. We give away and offer up to them the only thing anyone has of value.
The time you have on this Earth.
It limited, and you get none of it back once it is all gone.
They give you none of theirs in return.

We already trade that to them in order to have the ability to live in their world.
We are already their slaves.

What more control could they get from this that they already don't have ?

Also, they have dropped mask wearing and the businesses are open again. Thing are basically as they were. So how did this benefit them ?

Last edited:

Iconoclasm

Council Member
At some point you have to realize this makes no sense at all.
They already control us. We give away and offer up to them the only thing anyone has of value.
The time you have on this Earth.
It limited, and you get none of it back once it is all gone.
They give you none of theirs in return.

We already trade that to them in order to have the ability to live in their world.
We are already their slaves.

What more control could they get from this that they already don't have ?

Also, they have dropped mask wearing and the businesses are open again. Thing are basically as they were. So how did this benefit them ?
True, however in every society,, government, empire, the very wealthy come to a point where paranoia takes over and they are scared to death of losing control. They panic. This is where they are right now. They are desperate. It is their fear of the slaves, they themselves created, revolting, and serving them up, that of which they have been dishing out. We are on the verge of economic collapse, and the utility grid being shut down. When Paradise California burned down a couple years back, I realized that the Rothschilds control the nations power grid. Gates has been buying up farms across the country. Look it up. He endeavors to control the food. I am not ready for this myself. I am in the proces of setting up a wind turbine to keep my food cold. Time to prep., and arm yourself. The next bubble is going to make the Great Depresion look like a picnic.

Spamature

President
True, however in every society,, government, empire, the very wealthy come to a point where paranoia takes over and they are scared to death of losing control.
And sometimes that happens to the bit players afraid for their roles on stage, too.
Maybe that is the case here.
It's the bottom that has become paranoid.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
I have been calling things on tee for 40 years. The only way we can stop it is to wake everyone up. Take 5 minutes and watch JFK's speech on Secret societies. Listen to it objectively and compare it to today. JFK tried. I even have 2 of his $5 bills printed in 1963 under EO11110 and called United States notes. The Rothschilds via their CIA assassinated JFK for that.

Spamature

President
I have been calling things on tee for 40 years. The only way we can stop it is to wake everyone up. Take 5 minutes and watch JFK's speech on Secret societies. Listen to it objectively and compare it to today. JFK tried. I even have 2 of his $5 bills printed in 1963 under EO11110 and called United States notes. The Rothschilds via their CIA assassinated JFK for that.
And then what ?

Iconoclasm

Council Member
What it is gonna boil down to is survival of the fittest. Those that took the jabs are most probably gonna be the first to go. Then the ones their jab infects by shedding. Be prepared. Just think about it. when the power grid is off and food trucks stop coming, what do you think is gonna happen? You wont even be able to flush a toiled or get water, let alone food. They have the power to do that now, and their goal is a planet with 500 million on it and no more. Do you think they included you? Do you think government workers will be treated any better? NO! Just food for thought.

Spamature

President
What it is gonna boil down to is survival of the fittest. Those that took the jabs are most probably gonna be the first to go. Then the ones their jab infects by shedding. Be prepared. Just think about it. when the power grid is off and food trucks stop coming, what do you think is gonna happen? You wont even be able to flush a toiled or get water, let alone food. They have the power to do that now, and their goal is a planet with 500 million on it and no more. Do you think they included you? Do you think government workers will be treated any better? NO! Just food for thought.
Well, what makes you think they didn't anticipate you ?

Maybe they release a version of the virus that mainly the people least useful to them.

Then once all the obedient sheep are vaccinated, they release the real strain that takes out the troublesome independent thinkers.

After all, how long have they been in this position of power. How many like you do you think they've seen and dealt with. What makes you think you escape when they didn't.

Also, the plan you say they have in insane. Killing all but 500 million is a real crap shoot in regard to who will be left. You will irradiate all kinds of skills and experience needed to maintain their wealth and the people need to educate the remaining population to carry on with the task of making things run.

Maybe i'st the paranoia previously referred to ?