• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

God will send me a sign

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No. I reworked the old Katria flooding joke to fit the current republican mismanagement catastrophe. Keep posting on this thread so even more people can see my brilliant work - thanks!
Republicans don't believe the federal govt should take responsibility....for anything...like a natural disaster or national security as in pandemics. It's that selfish, libertarian streak....and I might add, most unchristian. The hungry, the sick, the poor? Pfft, they snear.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
well, at least going forward no one will be chuckling at this sort of thing.

now we know what the 1918 pandemic must have felt like..

Both your and my blood lived through that 1918 pandemic in Philadelphia which was one of the hardest places hit. My grandmother must have been around 20 when it came. She never said a word about it to me, granted a was just a little kid but it woul dhave been interesting to hear about it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Both your and my blood lived through that 1918 pandemic in Philadelphia which was one of the hardest places hit. My grandmother must have been around 20 when it came. She never said a word about it to me, granted a was just a little kid but it woul dhave been interesting to hear about it.
Nope. Mine was in Ukraine...

PNWest

Commenting on something is not "wishing for it.

Sheesh!

You know what I say - take away the lies, distortions and half-truths and there would be nothing here from the conservatives but the personal insults.

PNWest

Dude. You're late to a topic multiple posts old

Yeah but the OP was really funny. It deserves for people to enjoy it again.

By the way I've gotten a pretty good pandemic meatball sandwich going now.....

1 bag of Trader Joe's frozen Italian meatballs
1 jar of cheap Hunt's "meat" flavored spaghetti sauce
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder,
1 tablespoon of dried basil
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
dash of crushed red pepper flakes

dump it all in a slow cooker for 4 hours or so.

Served it on a Hoagie roll with cheap parmasean from the green cardboard jar if you like it that way or pop a couple of slices of provelone on it and stick it under the broiler for a couple of minutes.

Takes damn near no time for prep, ingredients are cheap and easy to find and results are actually quite decent. The key here is the Trader Joe's meatballs - they're damn good when cooked in marinara sauce. PS - NEVER heat them up in the microwave - they are horrible that way.

As always PNWest id here to make everyone's life better. You are all very welcome.

Colorforms

Senator
No. I reworked the old Katria flooding joke to fit the current republican mismanagement catastrophe. Keep posting on this thread so even more people can see my brilliant work - thanks!
Seems awfully derivative. Maybe you should branch out and try something non-fiction. :)

PNWest

Seems awfully derivative. Maybe you should branch out and try something non-fiction. :)
Didn't you see my throw-down pandemic meatball sandwich recipe? That was an original creation and used cheap and easy to get ingredients. Obviously I could have posted a traditional marinara sauce using San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh and dried basil and a classic Italian meatball recipe with ground beef and ground pork, egg, seasoned bread crumbs and some Parmesean Regiano but let's face it it would be wasted on most of the posters here. Plus it would take all day to cook it. I aimed for my audience. And here - trust me it ain't going to be anything too complicated.

The true genius is putting all of this together in a manner that can be duplicated by the people here and still taste as if it came from a 5 star comfort food restaurant. If I post it - rest assured it will taste great.

Colorforms

Senator
Didn't you see my throw-down pandemic meatball sandwich recipe? That was an original creation and used cheap and easy to get ingredients. Obviously I could have posted a traditional marinara sauce using San Marzano tomatoes, garlic, fresh and dried basil and a classic Italian meatball recipe with ground beef and ground pork, egg, seasoned bread crumbs and some Parmesean Regiano but let's face it it would be wasted on most of the posters here. Plus it would take all day to cook it. I aimed for my audience. And here - trust me it ain't going to be anything too complicated.

The true genius is putting all of this together in a manner that can be duplicated by the people here and still taste as if it came from a 5 star comfort food restaurant. If I post it - rest assured it will taste great.
I have been seeing a LOT of new recipes these days. Many of which contain alcohol. I guess drinking is going to be more popular than ever until people can get out and do other things.

A terrible virus came into the world and world leaders started warning that people needed to prepare for hard times to come. The (Fake) Christian said “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a sign".

He went into his house and turned on the TV News and all of the news (except for Fox News) said protect yourself, this virus is real. Fox News told him it was no big deal, just like the flu. The (Fake) Christian said “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God then God will send a sign".”

By Sunday the situation got more and more dire and local officials warned people not to gather in groups of 25 or more. The (Fake) Christian said "I will go to church because this is all just a plan to hurt President Trump. I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a sign".

By the next week the state ORDERED all gatherings of 5 or to be stopped. The (Fake) Christian said - "I won't let these liberals tell me what to do. I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a sign". He and his fellow (Fake) Christians held a Sunday Service anyway.

Someone at the church had the virus and spread it to the congrgation. The (Fake) Christian got infected. The symptoms came 4 days later and the (Fake) Christian died the next Sunday.

When he got to Heaven the (Fake) Christian stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You send me some sort of sign to save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I had the world leaders warn you. I had the News Media warn you (except for Satan's channel). I had the local officials warn you. I had the state officials ORDER you to protect yourself. What more were you looking for?”

View attachment 49873
Mocking other people's religious beliefs is bigoted, intolerant, and ignorant.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, God shall and it's doubtful you will enjoy it.
Blacks, especially elderly blacks are big church goers, usually spend all day on Sunday looking for a Sign from God...…..evidently, according to op they are Fakes!