• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good news is bad news in latest jobs report.

Spamature

President
Leftist easily fooled
Job report shows gain of 199,000 in November. Wages are still hot. - MarketWatch

Actually it was less than 149,000
You can fool leftist but you can't fool everyone

duh
The expectation from the market was that it would be in line with ADP number of 103k new jobs. So even 149k was still more than what was hoped for.

Maybe you should re-read what the thread is about until you understand what is being discussed and the meaning of it.

In this post, you fooled yourself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The expectation from the market was that it would be in line with ADP number of 103k new jobs. So even 149k was still more than what was hoped for.

Maybe you should re-read what the thread is about until you understand what is being discussed and the meaning of it.

In this post, you fooled yourself.
199,000 was prediction
Regardless, I ask how many off those jobs paid enough for new employee to buy a Home which has been ignored by leftist except for ONE and it ask a question:)
I'm hard to be fooled with such metric BS

Bammm
Social media rejoices as KJP gets fact-checked for touting ‘Bidenomics’ on X: ‘Love community notes’ (msn.com)

They should have let Joey report how many jobs
White House Quietly Corrects Joe Biden Transcript After Numbers Gaffe (msn.com)

:)

Last edited:

Spamature

President
That is a stupid question. Let me ask the question that you should have asked: "Tell us what Biden has done to make inflation worse"?

The answer to that (and the 2nd part of your original question:

1) Biden did almost nothing to use the power of the federal government to ease the supply chain issues. The claimed it would work itself out which it took an agonizingly long time to do and increased inflation by causing shortages of goods.

2) Biden's administration completely misread the dangers of the oncoming inflation claiming it would be transitory. They did nothing for far too long. This is not debatable as Geriatric Janet Yellen has already publicly apologized for this mistake.

3) Biden pumped $1.9Trillion inflationary dollars into an already heating up economy coming out of the pandemic. The entire idea of the stimulus is to pump money into the economy - of course this increased inflation - that is exactly what a stimulus program is designed to do. It wasn't needed and it cause who knows how much additional inflation.
The admin began to address the problem before the country was fully opened up.

Actually, shipping kicked off inflation starting back in 2020 during the pandemic
Even before he took office. By the time he was in office, it already cost $10k to ship a container with $2k worth of goods in it.

Based on aggregated data for all trade lanes, shipping a 40ft container in March 2022 cost around 8,200 U.S. dollars, over six times more than just two years before. The price, however, peaked in September 2021, when shipping for a 40ft container cost roughly 10,400 U.S. dollars.

1702166321774.png

In late 2020 and early 2021, the strong demand peak on the Europe-Far East and trans-Pacific trade routes resulted in vessel capacity shortages and severe box availability issues. The demand/supply imbalance resulted in port congestion, box rollings, ship deviations, and historically low schedule integrity. Combined, these factors led to sharp increases in container freight rates and further strengthened carriers’ financial performance. The average operating margin reached a record high of 57.4% in Q1 2022. Since the second half of 2022, the operating margins are in decline to reach 8.9% in Q3 2023, supported by a ‘normalization’ of freight rates and signs of fleet overcapacity.

2)
WASHINGTON, May 31 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said on Tuesday that she was wrong in the past about the path inflation would take, but said taming price hikes is President Joe Biden's top priority and he supports the Federal Reserve's actions to achieve that.

Asked in a CNN interview whether she was wrong to downplay the threat that inflation posed in public statements over the past year, Yellen said: "I think I was wrong then about the path that inflation would take."

"As I mentioned, there have been unanticipated and large shocks to the economy that have boosted energy and food prices and supply bottlenecks that have affected our economy badly that I didn't at the time fully understand," Yellen said, adding that the shocks range from Russia's invasion of Ukraine to recent COVID-19 lockdowns in China.

Beyond this, we had not recovered the jobs lost during the pandemic until jun of 2022.

1702168329235.png

So clamping down on inflation though Fed action would have severely hampered job creation, and then you put regular people are really in a ditch. So there is a fine line that is hard to walk in the situation they found themselves in. Failing on the side of inflation fighting means at least people would have jobs. Otherwise, you would have had the govt borrowing to support unemployment at high interest rates, ballooning deficits even further.

3. Biden kept a campaign promise. But it did not start the fire. I suppose people would have been even more upset had he reneged on his promise and inflation impacted them anyway. Because it was already here before a single check went out. That being said, Biden's admin has still done a better job of fighting inflation than any other major govt.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
199,000 was prediction
Regardless, I ask how many off those jobs paid enough for new employee to buy a Home which has been ignored by leftist except for ONE and it ask a question:)
I'm hard to be fooled with such metric BS

Bammm
Social media rejoices as KJP gets fact-checked for touting ‘Bidenomics’ on X: ‘Love community notes’ (msn.com)

They should have let Joey report how many jobs
White House Quietly Corrects Joe Biden Transcript After Numbers Gaffe (msn.com)

:)
So you believe all new employees should start off with salaries that will allow them to go out a buy a house ? You sound like the members of Gen Z you complain about. So I guess you believe all young new workers start with the same wages as those above them, right ? Or are you making a pointless point ?
My answer is, I don't know what those jobs pay. But wages in general have outpaced inflation in 2023. That I can tell you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is a stupid question. Let me ask the question that you should have asked: "Tell us what Biden has done to make inflation worse"?

The answer to that (and the 2nd part of your original question:

1) Biden did almost nothing to use the power of the federal government to ease the supply chain issues. The claimed it would work itself out which it took an agonizingly long time to do and increased inflation by causing shortages of goods.

2) Biden's administration completely misread the dangers of the oncoming inflation claiming it would be transitory. They did nothing for far too long. This is not debatable as Geriatric Janet Yellen has already publicly apologized for this mistake.

3) Biden pumped $1.9Trillion inflationary dollars into an already heating up economy coming out of the pandemic. The entire idea of the stimulus is to pump money into the economy - of course this increased inflation - that is exactly what a stimulus program is designed to do. It wasn't needed and it cause who knows how much additional inflation.
Really? Stupid question? See ya.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you believe all new employees should start off with salaries that will allow them to go out a buy a house ? You sound like the members of Gen Z you complain about. So I guess you believe all young new workers start with the same wages as those above them, right ? Or are you making a pointless point ?
My answer is, I don't know what those jobs pay. But wages in general have outpaced inflation in 2023. That I can tell you.
I ask a simple question of how great PJ thought 199,000 jobs was (even though a lie) and it sure triggered leftist and I said nothing about what you lied about what I said.
BS, wages have not kept up with Inflation and you can't tell me anything that is true.

(You should know you're not going to change anyone here minds and or opinions)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
LOL! The BLS is actually adjusting the "unadjusted" jobs numbers:

How Much Did the Huge 412,000 Birth-Death Adjustment Impact October’s Job Report? – MishTalk

And these "strong" jobs reports coming out of the Biden Administration continue to be quietly "revised" lower after the fact...long after the fact.

Adjustments to "unadjusted" numbers and serial revisions (always lower, often much lower) demonstrate that anyone who trumpets these Biden job stats can be reasonably dismissed as propagandists.

So what are the real jobs numbers? Who knows? But they can't be good if the Biden Administration feels the need to cook the books (to a charred state) month after month after month...

Spamature

President
I ask a simple question of how great PJ thought 199,000 jobs was (even though a lie) and it sure triggered leftist and I said nothing about what you lied about what I said.
BS, wages have not kept up with Inflation and you can't tell me anything that is true.

(You should know you're not going to change anyone here minds and or opinions)
You were told in the title of the thread that it was considered bad news.
It has been explained WHY it is bad news. Your question was answered before you posted it.

In the year of 2023 wages in general have grown faster than inflation.

1702214817470.png

Now if you like, you can show me actual evidence that this is not true, then do it.
Otherwise, I stand by a statement you can not dispute if facts.
Reality does not care about your feelings, and only children throwing temper tantrums put them above the facts.

Spamature

President

How Much Did the Huge 412,000 Birth-Death Adjustment Impact October’s Job Report? – MishTalk

And these "strong" jobs reports coming out of the Biden Administration continue to be quietly "revised" lower after the fact...long after the fact.

Adjustments to "unadjusted" numbers and serial revisions (always lower, often much lower) demonstrate that anyone who trumpets these Biden job stats can be reasonably dismissed as propagandists.

So what are the real jobs numbers? Who knows? But they can't be good if the Biden Administration feels the need to cook the books (to a charred state) month after month after month...

Why does any of this matter anyway if it is the way the numbers have been calculated for at least a decade or more ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You were told in the title of the thread that it was considered bad news.
It has been explained WHY it is bad news. Your question was answered before you posted it.

In the year of 2023 wages in general have grown faster than inflation.

View attachment 76922

Now if you like, you can show me actual evidence that this is not true, then do it.
Otherwise, I stand by a statement you can not dispute if facts.
Reality does not care about your feelings, and only children throwing temper tantrums put them above the facts.
LMFAO and you are the Child laying on the floor screaming

November’s positive jobs report is not as ‘rosy’ as it seems: Alfredo Ortiz (msn.com)

Let's hear from real Employees, Real people instead of your bs:
Survey: 60% Of Workers Say Their Incomes Haven’t Kept Up With Inflation (bankrate.com)

The only people that don't know that are evidently on WELFARE
(you have a $68billion deficit, you're not keeping up) :)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

What jobs that were Created were Government and Healthcare, the rest were people Returning to work and spam doesn't know the difference between Created and Returning
November’s positive jobs report is not as ‘rosy’ as it seems: Alfredo Ortiz (msn.com)

They are desperate so gov hires more lazy employees to make the count look good:)
(for taxpayers to have to pay)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Huh ?

If facts can't change your mind or opinions, then you are a child.
I said YOU (SPAM) can't change any minds and YOU damn sure haven't presented any FACTS
199,000 jobs in November is not FACTS it's LIE
Wages kept up with INFLATION is not a FACT it's another LIE
Get up off the floor CHILD before you hear the leather slide through the belt loops

Spamature

President
What jobs that were Created were Government and Healthcare, the rest were people Returning to work and spam doesn't know the difference between Created and Returning

They are desperate so gov hires more lazy employees to make the count look good:)
(for taxpayers to have to pay)
Well then GOPers must have been real desperate because the hiring to those "lazy employees" skyrocketed on his watch.

1702217757166.png

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I said YOU (SPAM) can't change any minds and YOU damn sure haven't presented any FACTS
199,000 jobs in November is not FACTS it's LIE
Wages kept up with INFLATION is not a FACT it's another LIE
Get up off the floor CHILD before you hear the leather slide through the belt loops
Dispute what I posted with actual facts.
Show your evidence instead of selling woof tickets.
Man up instead of pouting like a child.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Why does any of this matter anyway if it is the way the numbers have been calculated for at least a decade or more ?
Probably longer. It matters because the democratic operatives who operate the BLS depress jobs data when Republicans are in office and amplify it when the Democrats are in control. It is simply one (more) way the democrats cheat via illegal electioneering.

Spamature

President
Probably longer. It matters because the democratic operatives who operate the BLS depress jobs data when Republicans are in office and amplify it when the Democrats are in control. It is simply one (more) way the democrats cheat via illegal electioneering.
Where is your evidence that, that is happening ?

Just because both Bush and Trump left office with negative or nearly negative jobs numbers doesn't mean the BLS cheated them. It means they were just bad at their jobs.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dispute what I posted with actual facts.
Show your evidence instead of selling woof tickets.
Man up instead of pouting like a child.
I already have proven 199,000 is not a FACT
Of course by even showing it you're running around PJ throwing childish tantrums