• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good news is bad news in latest jobs report.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Where is your evidence that, that is happening ?

Just because both Bush and Trump left office with negative or nearly negative jobs numbers doesn't mean the BLS cheated them. It means they were just bad at their jobs.
At least Trump didn't leave Joey with a Recession as Clinton left Bush

Spamature

President
At least Trump didn't leave Joey with a Recession as Clinton left Bush
WOW ! The dishonesty.

You GOPers blame Obama for the 2nd Bush recession when he came into office after it had been going on 4 months. Now here you are blaming Clinton for the 1st Bush recession that started 4 months after he left office.

Was this another lie Trump suckered you into believing ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
WOW ! The dishonesty.

You GOPers blame Obama for the 2nd Bush recession when he came into office after it had been going on 4 months. Now here you are blaming Clinton for the 1st Bush recession that started 4 months after he left office.

Was this another lie Trump suckered you into believing ?
The only thing Clinton left behind for GWB was record surpluses, which GWB and the GOP promptly turned into then-record deficits. As GOP cultists cheered.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! The BLS is actually adjusting the "unadjusted" jobs numbers:

How Much Did the Huge 412,000 Birth-Death Adjustment Impact October’s Job Report? – MishTalk

And these "strong" jobs reports coming out of the Biden Administration continue to be quietly "revised" lower after the fact...long after the fact.

Adjustments to "unadjusted" numbers and serial revisions (always lower, often much lower) demonstrate that anyone who trumpets these Biden job stats can be reasonably dismissed as propagandists.

So what are the real jobs numbers? Who knows? But they can't be good if the Biden Administration feels the need to cook the books (to a charred state) month after month after month...
So the numbers were correct when they came from Trump?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
199,000 was prediction
Regardless, I ask how many off those jobs paid enough for new employee to buy a Home which has been ignored by leftist except for ONE and it ask a question:)
I'm hard to be fooled with such metric BS

Bammm
Social media rejoices as KJP gets fact-checked for touting ‘Bidenomics’ on X: ‘Love community notes’ (msn.com)

They should have let Joey report how many jobs
White House Quietly Corrects Joe Biden Transcript After Numbers Gaffe (msn.com)

:)
The ADP jobs report is for private employers...and that was 109k. It does not include farm labor.

Further, while not all sectors gained jobs, the ones that did, did it big: health care at 77K, government at 49K, leisure and hospitality at 40K, manufacturing at 28K, and social assistance at 10K.

November Jobs Report: Another Home Run For The Economy (forbes.com)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
About this report
The ADP National Employment Report is published monthly by the ADP Research Institute in collaboration with the Stanford Digital Economy Lab. An independent estimate of private-sector employment and pay, the report is based on data derived from ADP client payrolls.

ADP counts jobs, not employed persons. So the current trend, where people are forced to cobble together full time employment from two (or three) part time jobs looks like a job explosion, when in fact it is people falling further and further behind. Have you ever once stopped to think about why all these rosy jobs reports are accompanied by more and more people expressing dissatisfaction with the economy?

Nah, of course not, why would you let the facts get in the way of your propaganda?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
About this report
The ADP National Employment Report is published monthly by the ADP Research Institute in collaboration with the Stanford Digital Economy Lab. An independent estimate of private-sector employment and pay, the report is based on data derived from ADP client payrolls.

ADP counts jobs, not employed persons. So the current trend, where people are forced to cobble together full time employment from two (or three) part time jobs looks like a job explosion, when in fact it is people falling further and further behind. Have you ever once stopped to think about why all these rosy jobs reports are accompanied by more and more people expressing dissatisfaction with the economy?

Nah, of course not, why would you let the facts get in the way of your propaganda?
I worked for ADP at one time. The Jobs Report is an estimate based on their payroll data, which is a small segment of all employers, which they then extrapolate to all employers.

How many people do you know with more than one job? I know one and she is retired and working at two non-profits, more for fun than the money. How many people do you know who are out of work and looking for jobs? I don't know anyone. We are still having trouble hiring for the restaurant, but it does appear to be improving because college students are applying again...so the numbers are up from October to now for applicants.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I worked for ADP at one time. The Jobs Report is an estimate based on their payroll data, which is a small segment of all employers, which they then extrapolate to all employers.

How many people do you know with more than one job? I know one and she is retired and working at two non-profits, more for fun than the money. How many people do you know who are out of work and looking for jobs? I don't know anyone. We are still having trouble hiring for the restaurant, but it does appear to be improving because college students are applying again...so the numbers are up from October to now for applicants.
So 90% of it is made up. Thanks for confirming my point.

I have three. You don't offer them full time employment, am I right?