• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good news on the media front and Dem intervention in the destruction of our nation's soul.

EatTheRich

President
OMG you're hilarious. I have never met anyone so brainwashed in my life.
Brainwashed huh?

EatTheRich

President
Yes, Brainwashed.

Why else would you post about a meme in response to a real world situation?
The “meme” encouraging assaulting peaceful protesters with weapons was part of the police department’s official training. The same department that you claim was told to let the protesters (even the tiny minority who were breaking the law) do whatever they wanted … you know, like the police were pretty much told to do with the Capitol terrorists.

Spamature

President
Can't spread anti-democracy propaganda without a rumor mill.

The letters from members of the Energy and Commerce Committee reflect continued anger in Congress about the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump, as well as Democrats' concerns that misinformation fueling the riot spread on conservative news outlets in addition to social media.
I don't know why this thread was resurrected, but it is good to see the media is starting to police itself by tossing OAN off the air on one major platform. AT&T should be questioned in their secret funding of this cancer in the American media in the first place.

With your top post and this one, the issue has come full circle in just under a year.

Colorforms

Senator
The “meme” encouraging assaulting peaceful protesters with weapons was part of the police department’s official training. The same department that you claim was told to let the protesters (even the tiny minority who were breaking the law) do whatever they wanted … you know, like the police were pretty much told to do with the Capitol terrorists.
And yet "peaceful protestors" have been literally rioting non-stop for over a year.

You prove my points every time you post. :)

Colorforms

Senator
No. It accurately exposes your characterization of three or four hours of sporadic rioting amid months of sustained peaceful protest as propagandistic.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!\

OMG that's hilarious.

I wish I was carefree about lying as you seem to be.

True, it would no doubt control the spread of it though especially MAGA Media propaganda sourced from adversaries like Russia etc.

MAGA Media Outlets and their DC minions get these Russian talking points and repeats them verbatim is what the real issue is.

Putin's Wet dream is a civil war in the US and right now there is a siloed communication infrastructure via MAGA Media in the US for that to happen.
There Is No Superpower Enemy Forcing Us to Remain United

The Soviet Union broke up; why wouldn't the formerly United States be expected to be next?

EatTheRich

President
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!\

OMG that's hilarious.

I wish I was carefree about lying as you seem to be.
What riots were there in Portland today?

Colorforms

Senator
My dishonesty? You claimed that there has been “literally”—verbatim, “literally”—“nonstop
rioting.”

<canvas class="mm-canv" width="501.98020576923847" height="498.0276057238114" style="vertical-align: top; cursor: default; width: 396px; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: helvetica, arial; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"></canvas>
And you claimed there were only 3 or so hours of rioting.

Who is being dishonest?