• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good News! State Department IG to probe Biden admin's chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No. If you actually read what I've been saying that is absolutely not the case. I would say therefore that you casting it that way is absolutely on purpose, and false for that matter. But then again you've got to do your schtick right?

If you'd actually follow the thread in any way, and weren't playing partisan games you would see that the entirety of this exercise is trying to get your cohort to admit that Biden even holds a modicum of responsibility here. You know given that he's president of the United States and Trump no longer is in office. But for a preponderance of you that bar is too High. You're too entrenched to even give it a thought, whereas, if you've been reading along that is, there's been no issue on my part pointing the culpability on both sides of the aisle
I chuckled when I read your posts following this reply.
I chuckled when I read ALL that you've posted on this topic. Those who have English as their 1st language see that you want ALL the blame to go on Biden and none on Trump.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I chuckled when I read your posts following this reply.
I chuckled when I read ALL that you've posted on this topic. Those who have English as their 1st language see that you want ALL the blame to go on Biden and none on Trump.
It's a shame. But then again your willingness to openly embrace your comprehension deficits are laudable ... Scoot along...