• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good News! State Department IG to probe Biden admin's chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I knew I could die
You only seem to care if it is a Democrat in the WH. Then you criticize the president if there are casualties...but then suggest more casualties would have been better than the outcome we have because they knew when they signed up.

Hypocrites do that a lot...you most of all.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Your posts are all about Biden doing nothing...now you admit he did a number of things...
no, my posts are all about pointing to responsible parties... that'd be trmp and biden.

yours are all about insulating biden...cause..you know...doctrinaire... is Bugs about...you guys can pat each other on the back some more..

anyhoo....we've been here multiple times..let's recap...

you: can say no bad thing about Biden...because... slave to the party beat.

me: stuck going in circles, cause i can speak ill of both sides... stuck correcting the make shit up isms, ad nauseum.

anyway... i'm in the land of reality. happy to converse further, if you can muster. otherwise... hi dee ho...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
no, my posts are all about pointing to responsible parties... that'd be trmp and biden.

yours are all about insulating biden...cause..you know...doctrinaire... is Bugs about...you guys can pat each other on the back some more..

anyhoo....we've been here multiple times..let's recap...

you: can say no bad thing about Biden...because... slave to the party beat.

me: stuck going in circles, cause i can speak ill of both sides... stuck correcting the make shit up isms, ad nauseum.

anyway... i'm in the land of reality. happy to converse further, if you can muster. otherwise... hi dee ho...
you are incorrect. You've posted near nothing at all about Trump's deal with the Taliban. I've posted what Biden could have done and my guess at the cost. In other threads I posted criticism of his spending plans.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Must be my misread of the dozens of posts we've exchanged where you fail to place any culpability on Biden whatsoever. Yeah that's it. I must have totally misread you and bugsy going back and forth over and over again post after post pointing at Trump and only Trump and how that agreement decide with the Taliban left Biden utterly helpless.

Sarcasm off.

I must have also misunderstood all the commentary from around the world, from political leaders, foreign Ministers of other governments and so on. Must have totally been my misunderstanding when they were lambasting the Biden administration for its utter lack of coordination and advanced notice of the intentions of the United States of America in those last days. You know all of their expressions of being unprepared, of our not being a good partner all that. Yep must have totally been my misread.

Not.

It was an absolute cluster. The whole world saw it. And wondered allowed why the United States given all of its might and all of its reach and all of its ability left its allies to hang from airplane Wheels and then fall to their death, in the complete chaos that ensued in our exit from Afghanistan.

I mean seriously, are you really that on adult that you have to resort to the who me bullshit? Why not simply not post to me anymore.

I mean Christ Almighty the whole [Unwelcome language removed] world was taken aback by our behavior in that exit and here we are what plotting through the who me bullshit now?
To honestly frame the issue, again…

The issue is not whether Biden had the power to do certain things. He did.

And the issue is not whether the withdrawal was chaotic. It was.

The issue is whether Biden had the power to undo the negative consequences of Trump’s surrender deal with the Taliban. He did not. Those consequences were inevitable.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you are incorrect. You've posted near nothing at all about Trump's deal with the Taliban. I've posted what Biden could have done and my guess at the cost. In other threads I posted criticism of his spending plans.
baloney. i havent posted much because trump is no longer in office... Biden extended the date, and surged troops...(your affirmation). His purview..not trumps. you dealt in absolutes (how would you spread this n that around the perimiter), how many to battle 100k taliban...

How did they manage with the numbr they had before the surge? wait.. they did. didnt they. and we havent had 100k there for how long? so, baloney postulates, the lot, because clearly we've 'dealt' for years with varied numbers.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
To honestly frame the issue, again…

The issue is not whether Biden had the power to do certain things. He did.

And the issue is not whether the withdrawal was chaotic. It was.

The issue is whether Biden had the power to undo the negative consequences of Trump’s surrender deal with the Taliban. He did not. Those consequences were inevitable.
what negative consequences that werent Bdens too? we were making good progress to get past make believe... dont ruin it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
what negative consequences that werent Bdens too? we were making good progress to get past make believe... dont ruin it.
I thought the negative consequences were obvious - the chaos. The chaos attendant to withdrawing from a country upon losing a war, when the allied government/army crumbles. Those consequences. They were inevitable after Trump made the surrender deal.

Could they have been delayed a bit upon a US reinvasion? Maybe, but doubtful. A reinvasion would have had its own negative consequences, making the chaos even worse. Instead of Taliban cooperation with the evacuation we would have had renewed war. The remarkable US evacuation of well over a hundred thousand people would not have been possible.

You seem to disagree. Why?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the negative consequences were obvious - the chaos. The chaos attendant to withdrawing from a country upon losing a war, when the allied government/army crumbles. Those consequences. They were inevitable after Trump made the surrender deal.

Could they have been delayed a bit upon a US reinvasion? Maybe, but doubtful. A reinvasion would have had its own negative consequences, making the chaos even worse. Instead of Taliban cooperation with the evacuation we would have had renewed war. The remarkable US evacuation of well over a hundred thousand people would not have been possible.

what reinvasion?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You remind readers of Acosta

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

CNN makes you look foolish

Bugsy McGurk

President
CNN makes you look foolish

You shouldn’t waste people’s time with such idiotic screeds.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I can save them the trouble….

Trump cut a surrender deal with the Taliban, excluding the Afghanistan government. The rest was inevitable.

The End.
Peace is bad for (D). You made your point clear.
The part you left out is...If the Taliban would not keep their agreement., Joe* would not do anything and the Taliban new this.