• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Good news...we lost Little Sis, but Big Sis is still wanting the limelight

GordonGecko

President
“I think it’s awful to say I won’t do something when it hasn’t been offered.”

Christie hinted that vice president of the United States probably will not be in the cards for him — at least not this time around.

“I think if you fast forward the tape to a year from now, I think it’s going to be president-elect Romney and some other vice president-elect and Chris Christie, the governor of New Jersey,” he said.
Christie will see how the campaign is shaping up leading upto the Convention....he MIGHT consider it if Romney looks to be a shoo-in. Otherwise, he'll bide his time waiting on 2016.

jammer

Mayor
They don't have to.

Mitt is passable to them.

They loathe Obama.

Oh, and they almost always VOTE.

It's not the hard right Mitt has to grab a hold of...it's the indies and moderates.
Then he's toast, indies and moderates don't want someone who flip-flops every 15 minutes. Obama gets four more years! (Don't cry.)

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Hardly.

Indies and moderates want someone who can get the ball rolling again.

Obama obviously isn't that someone.

So sad for joo!

jammer

Mayor
Hardly.

Indies and moderates want someone who can get the ball rolling again.

Obama obviously isn't that someone.

So sad for joo!
They don't want a man who thinks creating jobs means layoff 1000 people so he and his cronies can pocket a few million either. Obama seems to getting things rolling just fine. See the sales reports for the American Big 3...all had increased sales over last year, thanks to the "Obama bailout".