• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Google doesn't like hiring white people

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Google released a diversity report, where a 60% white workforce was alarming to them, even though whites make up 70% of the population.

"We're not where we want to be when it comes to diversity" Google announced.

I've gotta tell ya, I'm still waiting for my "$1,000,000 check for being white"... This says one thing: Having white employees is a bad thing.

Here is the new American culture.

Barbella

Senator
Google released a diversity report, where a 60% white workforce was alarming to them, even though whites make up 70% of the population.

I've gotta tell ya, I'm still waiting for my "$1,000,000 check for being white"... This says one thing: Having white employees is a bad thing.

Today's American politicians, business persons, and liberal elites can't bend over far enough to embrace so-called 'diversity', which in reality is nothing but reverse discrimination. Pretty soon their heads will be stuck in their asses....

Oh, wait... they already ARE....

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Today's American politicians, business persons, and liberal elites can't bend over far enough to embrace so-called 'diversity', which in reality is nothing but reverse discrimination. Pretty soon their heads will be stuck in their asses....

divide and conquer...

simple as that..

Fast Eddy

Mayor
It is sad to see so much reverse discrimination developing and people not even seeing it. Not too many years from now whites will be a minority, they we can start demanding white special treatment and clubs. It will be interesting how they react over those changes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

evidently neither does the VA

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

don't have stats, just eyewitness visits, majority of VA employees are black or Indian(India) and evidently, the most fvck'd health care government program in America.....of course, I'm sure majority of top executives are white, so I don't know who is at more fault............

I need do a stats search on VA employees & Brass............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is sad to see so much reverse discrimination developing and people not even seeing it. Not too many years from now whites will be a minority, they we can start demanding white special treatment and clubs. It will be interesting how they react over those changes.
white men are already the minority