• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP comedy gold: Sarah Sanders/MTG edition

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
lol... that Sarah, she's a hoot! lol

It makes me wonder who wrote her speech for her. :rolleyes:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Do you think Sarah was addressing those two when she made her comment?
I assumed she could have been referring to the former president>Trump, the guy with the high IQ.
As you know, I have a profound dissatisfaction with both the Democratic and Republican Parties. She isn’t wrong in noting that Democrats are crazy at a platform level. Their pols, court nominees, and faithful adherents cannot define “woman”, and now claim that “men have babies”. Further, the Democrat vernacular now includes - in formal policy declarations - such terms as “birthing persons” and “menstruating persons”.

While I understand your pathology requiring you to go straight to “Trump!!!” out of the gate in response, he…jackass though he is…has nothing at all to do with this. Have a nice day.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Timely illustration of ‘Democrat crazy’ is just too painful for sycophant kooks to bear. Enjoy your hackery today, Bugsy.
Said the hack, as he spewed a blizzard of lies about “the Democrats” to derail the discussion of his fellow GOP cultists.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
As you know, I have a profound dissatisfaction with both the Democratic and Republican Parties. She isn’t wrong in noting that Democrats are crazy at a platform level. Their pols, court nominees, and faithful adherents cannot define “woman”, and now claim that “men have babies”. Further, the Democrat vernacular now includes - in formal policy declarations - such terms as “birthing persons” and “menstruating persons”.

While I understand your pathology requiring you to go straight to “Trump!!!” out of the gate in response, he…jackass though he is…has nothing at all to do with this. Have a nice day.
As you know, Sarah in her speech, stated people want freedom to live their own lives. not being controlled by the govt.
That's part of her platform speaking for her party.

So, if you believe her, let people live as they choose -- inside the boundaries of our laws.

Bugsy McGurk

President
As you know, Sarah in her speech, stated people want freedom to live their own lives. not being controlled by the govt.
That's part of her platform speaking for her party.

So, if you believe her, let people live as they choose -- inside the boundaries of our laws.
GOP liars love to preach about allowing people the freedom to live their own lives as they work tirelessly to take away peoples’ rights.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And the republican base marches through the streets chanting "Jews will not replace us"....