• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP governor ends mask mandate, gets Covid

Bugsy McGurk

President

In other covidiocy news, the opening of a rural Illinois bar has led to 46 Covid infections, with kids also getting infected by the bar hoppers, requiring the closing of a school....

As sane people try to contain the virus while the nation is being vaccinated, we still have covidiots recklessly spreading the virus. So sad.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Could be that Covid variant that's now in all 50 states and is running amok among our younger population.

Gov DeWine:
"We’re seeing an uptick in the number of young people and the number of young people ending up in hospitals.”

The number noted in particular rising cases with the variants in Michigan and in northern Ohio.

So you wouldn't mind risking infecting your family or the families of others...

Wow. Makes you kind of a POS...all in service to your political party.
Any time you go out in public, you risk getting or passing on infections. Political party? Laughable. The GOP is a clown party. It is YOU who clearly demonstrates an incredible blind faith in your political party.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Could be that Covid variant that's now in all 50 states and is running amok among our younger population.

Gov DeWine:
"We’re seeing an uptick in the number of young people and the number of young people ending up in hospitals.”

The number noted in particular rising cases with the variants in Michigan and in northern Ohio.
The same idiots who created our virus catastrophe are now prolonging it. Worse yet, they may be perpetuating it.

Well, except for those who have been killed by the virus.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Any time you go out in public, you risk getting or passing on infections. Political party? Laughable. The GOP is a clown party. It is YOU who clearly demonstrates an incredible blind faith in your political party.
When you decide to take a risk and pass it on you show yourself to be a classic POS.
It is one thing to go hang gliding or sky diving...you take on a risk that only you have to be concerned with consequences. Your lack of consideration for those around you is reprehensible.

I listen to the experts. I do not question their political affiliation. I get input from my cardiac surgeon as to appropriate steps and I watch other sources of news to make decisions. Clearly your sources tell you masks don't work....of course that puts you in the same box as Trump and Herman Cain...

When you decide to take a risk and pass it on you show yourself to be a classic POS.
It is one thing to go hang gliding or sky diving...you take on a risk that only you have to be concerned with consequences. Your lack of consideration for those around you is reprehensible.

I listen to the experts. I do not question their political affiliation. I get input from my cardiac surgeon as to appropriate steps and I watch other sources of news to make decisions. Clearly your sources tell you masks don't work....of course that puts you in the same box as Trump and Herman Cain...
Do I wear a mask when I go to stores?

Mick

The Right is always right
The same idiots who created our virus catastrophe are now prolonging it. Worse yet, they may be perpetuating it.
Who is "prolonging it" and "perpetuating it" again? Let's put out the number shall, we? The proud "prolongers":

1617772418409.png

Meanwhile, Montana is now 33rd in cases per 100,000 over the past week. Pesky facts always making your propaganda look stupid.

:D

Bugsy McGurk

President
Who is "prolonging it" and "perpetuating it" again? Let's put out the number shall, we? The proud "prolongers":

View attachment 62324

Meanwhile, Montana is now 33rd in cases per 100,000 over the past week. Pesky facts always making your propaganda look stupid.

:D
I’m sure I have told you this before, but winger covidiots are in all states. Millions of them.

Please pay attention this time.