• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP is now officially the SORE LOSER party

I am sorry, but a party I once voted for has now become just a party of sore losers, nothing else. They do not stand for anything, have no agenda except cutting taxes for the wealthy, all they do stand for is Trump and being sore losers. The shit show they plan on for January 6th will do nothing but show them to be the sore losers they are and hurt our country, not only in this country but all over the world. We are now the world's biggest joke and the GOP is insuring we be that in the future. They are all just pitiful!!!!!!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am sorry, but a party I once voted for has now become just a party of sore losers, nothing else. They do not stand for anything, have no agenda except cutting taxes for the wealthy, all they do stand for is Trump and being sore losers. The shit show they plan on for January 6th will do nothing but show them to be the sore losers they are and hurt our country, not only in this country but all over the world. We are now the world's biggest joke and the GOP is insuring we be that in the future. They are all just pitiful!!!!!!!!
So they've become democrats?!??

So what specifically is the current event here? It looks more like it belongs in Op Ed or perhaps even Trash Heap.

There literally nothing here to debate.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The sore loser party has gone far beyond that description -- they have lowered the bar for the integrity needed for the highest office of the land.