• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Jerome Corsi begs Mueller 4 plea deal

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Conservative writer and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, according to a person with knowledge of the talks.

The talks with Corsi — an associate of both President Trump and GOP operative Roger Stone — could bring Mueller’s team closer to determining whether Trump or his advisers were linked to WikiLeaks’ release of hacked Democratic emails in 2016, a key part of his long-running inquiry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/stone-associate-jerome-corsi-is-in-plea-negotiations-with-special-counsel-according-to-a-person-with-knowledge-of-the-talks/2018/11/23/29765b3a-eaa5-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b7d444fb48bb

Major birther Corsi getting his just desserts? I can only hope.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Conservative writer and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, according to a person with knowledge of the talks.

The talks with Corsi — an associate of both President Trump and GOP operative Roger Stone — could bring Mueller’s team closer to determining whether Trump or his advisers were linked to WikiLeaks’ release of hacked Democratic emails in 2016, a key part of his long-running inquiry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/stone-associate-jerome-corsi-is-in-plea-negotiations-with-special-counsel-according-to-a-person-with-knowledge-of-the-talks/2018/11/23/29765b3a-eaa5-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b7d444fb48bb

There is no there there.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Jerome Corsi pushed the racist birther conspiracy as hard as Trump did. I find it very satisfying that Corsi is getting burnt for his association with Trump.
I said little sympathy. He has already blown every buck he ever made on lawyers at this point. I don't blame him for making a deal. Here's the thing. If an investigator offers you immunity if don't lie - they effing mean DON'T LIE.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
and his birther book that WND released the day before Obama released his long form BC. The next day WND recalled the entire book release!
“I fully anticipate that in the next few days I will be indicted by Mueller for some form or other of giving false information to the special counsel or to one of the other grand jury – or however they want to do the indictment,” Corsi said during a livestream video. “But I’m going to be criminally charged.”

“This has been one of the most frightening experiences of my life. At the end of the two months, my mind was mush,” he added.

Corsi said his only “crime” was his support of Trump. He added that he’s afraid he will go to jail “for the rest of my life because I dared to oppose the deep state.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-is-jerome-corsi-3-things-to-know-about-the-controversial-author

Corsi, ever the conspiracist.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
“I fully anticipate that in the next few days I will be indicted by Mueller for some form or other of giving false information to the special counsel or to one of the other grand jury – or however they want to do the indictment,” Corsi said during a livestream video. “But I’m going to be criminally charged.”

“This has been one of the most frightening experiences of my life. At the end of the two months, my mind was mush,” he added.

Corsi said his only “crime” was his support of Trump. He added that he’s afraid he will go to jail “for the rest of my life because I dared to oppose the deep state.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who-is-jerome-corsi-3-things-to-know-about-the-controversial-author

Corsi, ever the conspiracist.
Clearly if stupid were a crime he'd be a felon. If he thinks his only crime is "opposing the deep state" then what could he be charged with? He's making a deal because he knows he doesn't want to stand in front of a jury.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Clearly if stupid were a crime he'd be a felon. If he thinks his only crime is "opposing the deep state" then what could he be charged with? He's making a deal because he knows he doesn't want to stand in front of a jury.
He who laugh first laugh last

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Corsi also worked for InfoWars.
Here's a trio of conspiracy nuts: Stone, Jones and Corsi.

D

Deleted member 21794

It looks to me like no plea deal was necessary.

Poor Julie..... SUCKERED by fake news again!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

D

Deleted member 21794

Jerome Corsi pushed the racist birther conspiracy as hard as Trump did. I find it very satisfying that Corsi is getting burnt for his association with Trump.
How satisfied are you now?

LOLOLOLOLOL

D

Deleted member 21794

Yep it appears he got justice- FREEDOM.