• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP lunacy of the day…

Bugsy McGurk

President
From Mike Pompeo, Trump’s former Secretary of State and CIA Director:

“I tell the story often — I get asked, ‘Who’s the most dangerous person in the world? Is it Chairman Kim, is it Xi Jinping?’ The most dangerous person in the world is Randi Weingarten.”

Weingarten has served as the president of the American Federation of Teachers for the past 15 years, and is a well-known labor leader and attorney in the United States.”

GOP lunacy at an Olympic level.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

“I tell the story often — I get asked, ‘Who’s the most dangerous person in the world? Is it Chairman Kim, is it Xi Jinping?’ The most dangerous person in the world is Randi Weingarten.”

Weingarten has served as the president of the American Federation of Teachers for the past 15 years, and is a well-known labor leader and attorney in the United States.”

Pinning a target on his chest and back.

I don't know how dangerous she is but she is a failure. Our Teachers Union is a joke that has failed repeatedly, one thing the Pandemic had exposed is how AWFUL they are.
Raising entire generation of complete f-cking morons. In 2020 we had scores of college kids (Dem voters all) ripping down statues of President Grant because of .....slavery...

If that isn't a sign that our education system is the laughing stock of the world Idk what it is...

But ya know,,,, what do you care, "educate" an entire generation of morons they will of course keep voting Democrat.....

and the power from that is all that matters.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Pinning a target on his chest and back.
It’s not easy standing out against other crazies. Guys like Pompeo think they have to “kick it up a notch” to get any attention from the deplorables. Such as saying that the head of the teachers union is more dangerous than Kim Jung Un. Pompeo knows that the deplorables love that kind of lunacy.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don't know how dangerous she is but she is a failure. Our Teachers Union is a joke that has failed repeatedly, one thing the Pandemic had exposed is how AWFUL they are.
Raising entire generation of complete f-cking morons. In 2020 we had scores of college kids (Dem voters all) ripping down statues of President Grant because of .....slavery...

If that isn't a sign that our education system is the laughing stock of the world Idk what it is...

But ya know,,,, what do you care, "educate" an entire generation of morons they will of course keep voting Democrat.....

and the power from that is all that matters.
At least you don’t agree with Pompeo that she is more “dangerous” than Kim Jung Un. Baby steps.

Meanwhile, if you’re not happy with the public education where you live, get busy. Run for the board of ed. Do something besides just yapping. Many localities are very happy with their local education. Learn what they do if you really care. Copy it. Don’t just yap.

At least you don’t agree with Pompeo that she is more “dangerous” than Kim Jung Un. Baby steps.

Meanwhile, if you’re not happy with the public education where you live, get busy. Run for the board of ed. Do something besides just yapping. Many localities are very happy with their local education. Learn what they do if you really care. Copy it. Don’t just yap.
You mean be one of those people the Gov't is looking at as Domestic Terrorist at the behest of the Teachers Union because people had the audacity to demand accountability form their schools?....... This is the same Regime you lie for every single day repeatedly........so please STFU

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You mean be one of those people the Gov't is looking at as Domestic Terrorist at the behest of the Teachers Union because people had the audacity to demand accountability form their schools?....... This is the same Regime you lie for every single day repeatedly........so please STFU
So here you are defending the morons who appear at school board meetings to threaten to kill members of the board, teachers and their families.

Pennsbury School Board President Details Violent Threats Made Against Board Members - Bing video

Bugsy McGurk

President
No. I mean what I said. Please shake off your inner demons and focus on what people actually say.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So I am sure most every poster was publicly educated soooooooooooo you were brainwashed too ? This attack on education is fast road to disaster, you righties really need to back off before there are no teachers left.

So here you are defending the morons who appear at school board meetings to threaten to kill members of the board, teachers and their families.

Pennsbury School Board President Details Violent Threats Made Against Board Members - Bing video
Really? A death threat at a local School Board meeting warrants the intervention of the Federal Gov't and the designation of "domestic terrorist"?

You are a good brownshit.

Bet you can't wait to roll in their and shoot everyone twice.

protectionist

Governor

I wonder if you could tell us upon what Pompeo based his conclusion on, but maybe that woud be asking for too much.

protectionist

Governor

I seem to recall that there were CLAIMS of "violent threats" against school board members. With investigation, it was revealed that there WERE NO violent threats against anybody.

Just as I suspected, in this case there also are no violent threats. The woman interviewed in the video simply CLAIMS that she had received violent threats against her, but she destroys her own claim, by showing examples of emails that allegedly contain violent threats. Just one problem, lady, They DON'T.

Some of them talk ABOUT violence, but that is not a violent threat,

CBS in a blue city reporting FAKE NEWS, What a surprise. :rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I seem to recall that there were CLAIMS of "violent threats" against school board members. With investigation, it was revealed that there WERE NO violent threats against anybody.

Just as I suspected, in this case there also are no violent threats. The woman interviewed in the video simply CLAIMS that she had received violent threats against her, but she destroys her own claim, by showing examples of emails that allegedly contain violent threats. Just one problem, lady, They DON'T.

Some of them talk ABOUT violence, but that is not a violent threat,

CBS in a blue city reporting FAKE NEWS, What a surprise. :rolleyes:
Really? Implied violence is not a threat. One excuse after another from you.
1669230633695.png
School boards get death threats over race, gender, mask policies (reuters.com)

protectionist

Governor
Really? Implied violence is not a threat. One excuse after another from you.
View attachment 73135
School boards get death threats over race, gender, mask policies (reuters.com)
That wasn't part of the link I was referring to.

I don't have all night long + the next 2 days to read this ridiculously long link. Suffice it to say, what they call "documented", is only "documented" THEY CLAIM (aka hearsay).

What is really documented is the NSBA letter to Biden, asking him to take action against parents who did not threaten anyone, who only exercised their 1st amendment rights, and the person who engaged in the threatening and name-calling, was Merrit Garland.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That wasn't part of the link I was referring to.

I don't have all night long + the next 2 days to read this ridiculously long link. Suffice it to say, what they call "documented", is only "documented" THEY CLAIM (aka hearsay).

What is really documented is the NSBA letter to Biden, asking him to take action against parents who did not threaten anyone, who only exercised their 1st amendment rights, and the person who engaged in the threatening and name-calling, was Merrit Garland.
I documented threats. Not my problem if you insist on ignorance.

EatTheRich

President
Really? A death threat at a local School Board meeting warrants the intervention of the Federal Gov't and the designation of "domestic terrorist"?

You are a good brownshit.

Bet you can't wait to roll in their and shoot everyone twice.
Not a death threat at a school board meeting. A systematic campaign of death threats at hundreds of school board meetings.