• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Operative: Helping Kids of Color Feel Like They Belong Hurts White Kids

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I knew that Obama's birth announcement appeared in newspapers in Honolulu when he was born. That would be virtually impossible to fabricate,

So, no, I didn't believe Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii.

So - poof!- Your moronic theory is debunked. Perhaps it is time for you to give up on trying to justify bigotry.
Did you even read what she said? She said that the MAJORITY of repub;licacan bught into the racist BS that Obama was born in Kenya. The fact that you were smart enough to see the BS doesn't mean that most republicans were.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Did you even read what she said? She said that the MAJORITY of repub;licacan bught into the racist BS that Obama was born in Kenya. The fact that you were smart enough to see the BS doesn't mean that most republicans were.

Did you read what she said?

Okay, let me give you a test.
Trump pushed the racist birther conspiracy against Obama. The majority of Republicans embraced that lie. Did you? Are you different from the lump of Republicans?

Was I not supposed to answer that?

Lumping people together and saying they are all the same is what bigotry is. Quit defending it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
CRT is quite evil and detrimental as it expressly postulates that white kids are de facto obstacles.
Absolutely false. CRT is too sophisticated for our children which is why it's taught in higher ed like law school.
What these conservatives are resisting is teaching our children an accurate history of race....instead of that whitewashed history like claiming slaves had it good. What are they afraid of?
I don't know what schools you went to, but at the catholic grade school I went to in the 1950s, the nuns didn't "whitewash" (pun intended) the slavery "experience." As usual, you aren't here to honestly discuss the issues - you are here to propagandize (24/7).

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Did you read what she said?

Okay, let me give you a test.
Trump pushed the racist birther conspiracy against Obama. The majority of Republicans embraced that lie. Did you? Are you different from the lump of Republicans?

Was I not supposed to answer that?

Lumping people together and saying they are all the same is what bigotry is. Quit defending it.
You mean like saying all "Republicans" are "racist?"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

From the article:

Mary Beeman, the campaign manager for the Guilford republican school board candidates, commented, "helping kids of color to feel they belong has a negative effect on white, Christian, or conservative kids," during a UConn. virtual education forum.

Say it with me now peoples:

You can't spell Racism without the (R)!
"peoples"
why are you speaking as if a black

CRT breeds racism

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I had the decency and diligence to read the entire story as opposed to the truncated “Democratic Underground” piece intended to feed red meat to dishonest trolls (who then dutifully run with it like the hive-dwelling drones they are).

I’ll just state once more that people of all colors “belong” - and there is no color of child that needs diminishment in order to make that so.

Have a nice evening.

Kids don't know color unless taught

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
CRT is quite evil and detrimental as it expressly postulates that white kids are de facto obstacles.
Absolutely false. CRT is too sophisticated for our children which is why it's taught in higher ed like law school.
What these conservatives are resisting is teaching our children an accurate history of race....instead of that whitewashed history like claiming slaves had it good. What are they afraid of?
No lions were eating them and their Chief sold them

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope - Condemnation is pretty damn clear. You could have said "This woman has no place in today's GOP with these kinds of outrageous racist comments" or something like that. Instead you chose to say "To answer one person's bigotry with bigotry of your own doesn't make it better...You're just emulating her. " or in other words "you are just as bad".

That's a coward's way out. You asked me about the COVID shots and people wishing to come into the US. I answered that directly. So who is it that is afraid to touch the difficult questions here?

Zam was 100% correct

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You can call me any name you like , That won't change the facts.

You came here to spread hate, denigrate people, and for no other purpose. You engage in what you portend to rail against.

And not one word of that is untrue - Own up to it.
From rejoicing of con's death back the his "R" bs

You are 100% correct

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is a political board. We lump all Dems together, and all Repubs together. It was repubs who bought Trump's racist birther conspiracy against Obama. So that tells you who they are.
AGAIN started by Hillary and Gang

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If grade schools and High schools were teaching CRT, you'd be able to give me some proof of that. They're not.
Are they teaching the history of race in America? I would hope so. However, I'd hate for those private Christian schools to continue with their whitewashing history with ignorant claims like "slaves had it good."
ALL slave plantations were owned by democrats and many were black dems

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Kids don't know color unless taught
Of course not. “Gotta get to ‘em young, Francois!”

There is no switch leftists won’t toggle in order to damn us all to their idiotic ideal of collectivist marxism. The lefty morons can’t get “class warfare” to work, so they must bait the races CONSTANTLY. Racial disharmony will do in a pinch for nutcase lefty.