• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Operative: Helping Kids of Color Feel Like They Belong Hurts White Kids

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

From the article:

Mary Beeman, the campaign manager for the Guilford republican school board candidates, commented, "helping kids of color to feel they belong has a negative effect on white, Christian, or conservative kids," during a UConn. virtual education forum.

Say it with me now peoples:

You can't spell Racism without the (R)!
Say it with me now:

PN knows how to spell...YAY!

Apparently Guilford is run by (D)
In 2016, Democrat Hillary Clinton carried the town with 59.2%
over Republican Donald Trump with 37.1%.[15]

Government
• TypeSelectman-town meeting
• First selectmanMark Kiss III (D)[2]
• SelectmanCharles Havrda (R)
• SelectmanSusan Renner (R)
• SelectmanLouis Federici (D)
• SelectmanSandra Ruoff (D)

Let's see what Keisha Lance Bottoms (D) is doing in Atlanta today
An Elementary School In Georgia Is Segregating Kids In School Based On Race. Today. In 2021.
Soooo, apparently, racism and segregation are back in full force in the deep south. But this time, in Atlanta, it's the woke who are instituting the racist policy, so it's totally cool

1634061841520.png

Drumcollie

Lot's of that is untrue. I don't spread hate - I belittle the people that do like the woman in the OP. As to denigrating people - I'll own up to it. I love sticking it to low IQ, hypocritical, fake Christian, hateful, racist righties.

And you know that every word of this is true.

And as far as the name calling goes - what did I call you?
You joined the party of slavery, segregation, the KKK and you don't spread hate? Funny!

Drumcollie

This is a political board. We lump all Dems together, and all Repubs together. It was repubs who bought Trump's racist birther conspiracy against Obama. So that tells you who they are.
You don't lump you segregate.

Birther? Still holding on to that as Your "Trump" card...Hillary's Birther movement.

Drumcollie

blah, blah blah blah blah....

Can't even condemn these words: "helping kids of color to feel they belong has a negative effect on white, Christian, or conservative kids,"

Par for the course for rightie.
Say the Party of slavery. Mr. no room to talk.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Demonstrably false (like nearly everything you write):

“Say it with me now peoples:
You can't spell Racismwithout the (R)!”

Telescoping the (selectively, surgically excerpted, out-of-context, truncated) quote of one person to demean vast numbers of tens of millions…

Yep, that’s you. That is pretty much always you. Pretty swell. Enjoy!
Nope - if you are a republican you are either a racist or are willing to turn your back on republican racist behavior. Demonstrated here by not a single republican just coming out and condemning the racist statement without trying to tie the comment to something else someone else has done.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You're full of it. Link to a grade school or High school curriculum with CRT.
Every normal person understands that you lie the way the rest of us simply breathe, Julie. We also fully grasp the intent of you leftists to wreck our country - and to leverage our children in so doing.

Fortunately, the decent among us will prevent you folks from setting our children against one another.

Colorforms

Senator

From the article:

Mary Beeman, the campaign manager for the Guilford republican school board candidates, commented, "helping kids of color to feel they belong has a negative effect on white, Christian, or conservative kids," during a UConn. virtual education forum.

Say it with me now peoples:

You can't spell Racism without the (R)!
Right? Biden said it best: "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why not lump all blacks together? All gays? All Muslims? Etc, etc.

I know why....Because that would be outrageously stupid.

Get it yet?

Probably not...
Okay, let me give you a test.
Trump pushed the racist birther conspiracy against Obama. The majority of Republicans embraced that lie. Did you? Are you different from the lump of Republicans?

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Every normal person understands that you lie the way the rest of us simply breathe, Julie. We also fully grasp the intent of you leftists to wreck our country - and to leverage our children in so doing.

Fortunately, the decent among us will prevent you folks from setting our children against one another.
If grade schools and high schools were teaching CRT, you'd be able to give me some proof of that. They're not.
Are they teaching the history of race in America? I would hope so. However, I'd hate for those private Christian schools to continue with their whitewashing history with ignorant claims like "slaves had it good."

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What is racist about Obama being born in Kenya? Do you have a problem with Africans? I don't see a problem with them. But apparently you racist Democrats seem to think the only way Obama can be taken seriously is if he gets a forged birth certificate from the land of Don Ho.

Who is the racist here?

It is YOUR side of the aisle, cross burner.
1634075022856.png

Drumcollie

Nope - if you are a republican you are either a racist or are willing to turn your back on republican racist behavior. Demonstrated here by not a single republican just coming out and condemning the racist statement without trying to tie the comment to something else someone else has done.
Is that on the it takes one to know basis or are you saying you are a racist if you didn't support slavery, segregation, the KKK, a cleaner race?

What on earth would you do without racism?

Drumcollie

Trump pushed the racist birther conspiracy against Obama. The majority of Republicans embraced that lie. Did you? Are you different from the lump of Republicans?
Nope that was Hillary Clinton.
In August 2008, Philip J. Berg, a former member of the Democratic State Committee of Pennsylvania, brought an unsuccessful lawsuit against Obama, which alleged "that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya."[50][51]
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
Money to CandidatesTRUMP, DONALD
NEW YORK, NY 10022
THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION05-01-2002$1,000Clinton, Hillary (D)
Donor Lookup • OpenSecrets
Hillary took Trump's money and started the Birther movement.

So sad that all your posts have no links.

Drumcollie

If grade schools and High schools were teaching CRT, you'd be able to give me some proof of that. They're not.
Are they teaching the history of race in America? I would hope so. However, I'd hate for those private Christian schools to continue with their whitewashing history with ignorant claims like "slaves had it good."
You saying that when you had slaves, being you are the party of slavery, that you treated them poorly?

reason10

Governor
Nope.

Only Democrats are racist. You voted for a man who said
1634077652040.png

He is a racist Democrat.(Frankly, the phrase Racist Democrat is a redundancy.)

And you voted for him. Edited

Republicans freed black slaves, gave them and women the right to vote and ended the Jim Crow laws, you Democrats created.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
If grade schools and High schools were teaching CRT, you'd be able to give me some proof of that. They're not.

https://reason.com/2021/07/06/critical-race-theory-nea-taught-in-schools/
Is Critical Race Theory Taught in K-12 Schools? The NEA Says Yes, and That It Should Be.
Edited

Are they teaching the history of race in America? I would hope so.

At least in the state of Florida (which has the best schools and teachers in America) history is being taught. Racism is not being taught here, nor is it being promoted. Blue states, maybe. But not Florida. And we have the best educated population in the country.

However, I'd hate for those private Christian schools to continue with their whitewashing history with ignorant claims like "slaves had it good."

Name a Christian private school and give actual proof that part of its curriculum is "slaves had it good." While you're sweating out being caught in a lie, I grew up in a Catholic private school. We were indeed taught about the Civil War and slavery. Not one word was ever mentioned about whether or not the slaves had it good. Our history books stressed the crime against humanity slavery was for America.

Don't you ever get tired of being caught in lie after lie after lie? Did you not notice that you are posting on the information highway, where your lies can be debunked instantly?

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You are exactly what you lamented to ZZ. You just proved it. Again.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I knew that Obama's birth announcement appeared in newspapers in Honolulu when he was born. That would be virtually impossible to fabricate,

So, no, I didn't believe Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii.

So - poof!- Your moronic theory is debunked. Perhaps it is time for you to give up on trying to justify bigotry.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You are a leftist. You hate truth and you deny proof. And…no schools are teaching that “slaves had it good”. You need some serious church time, Ma’am.