• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Operative: Helping Kids of Color Feel Like They Belong Hurts White Kids

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course not. “Gotta get to ‘em young, Francois!”

There is no switch leftists won’t toggle in order to damn us all to their idiotic ideal of collectivist marxism. The lefty morons can’t get “class warfare” to work, so they must bait the races CONSTANTLY. Racial disharmony will do in a pinch for nutcase lefty.
Sharpton & Jackson taught them well
Racism Pays

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
After he posted the truth it's clear why
No wonder Topix had to shut down
Allow me to explain it to you @Dawg. I don't waste my time with a lot of conservative posters unless they have either A) some semblance of intelligence (Ex: @Zam-Zam ) or I find them entertaining (Ex: @Dawg or @Neo In The Matrix ). Most of the drek coming from righties isn't worth the time unless I just do a throwdown quick refutation and mic drop, add their ridiculous source to my list or I am bored.

This is America. And that's why I am free to do this. Likewise if any of the righties don't find me worthy then they are under no obligation to engage with me. I'm fine by that.

arguing-with-a-fool-is-like-mud-wrestling-with-a-pig-you-get-all-dirty-and-the-pig-just-enjoys...jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Allow me to explain it to you @Dawg. I don't waste my time with a lot of conservative posters unless they have either A) some semblance of intelligence (Ex: @Zam-Zam ) or I find them entertaining (Ex: @Dawg or @Neo In The Matrix ). Most of the drek coming from righties isn't worth the time unless I just do a throwdown quick refutation and mic drop, add their ridiculous source to my list or I am bored.

This is America. And that's why I am free to do this. Likewise if any of the righties don't find me worthy then they are under no obligation to engage with me. I'm fine by that.

View attachment 66316
May be because Zam is Black.............
Leftist have no time for Blacks that aren't leftist as they are

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
May be because Zam is Black.............
Leftist have no time for Blacks that aren't leftist as they are
Actually just the opposite - I do interact with Zam, not because he is black but because he shows signs of intelligence (other than his support for conservative ideas).

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I knew that Obama's birth announcement appeared in newspapers in Honolulu when he was born. That would be virtually impossible to fabricate,

So, no, I didn't believe Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii.

So - poof!- Your moronic theory is debunked. Perhaps it is time for you to give up on trying to justify bigotry.
Thanks. I appreciate your rare but welcome clear yes/no reply on this. When your fellow repubs push that lie, please call them out.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If grade schools and High schools were teaching CRT, you'd be able to give me some proof of that. They're not.

https://reason.com/2021/07/06/critical-race-theory-nea-taught-in-schools/
Is Critical Race Theory Taught in K-12 Schools? The NEA Says Yes, and That It Should Be.
Edited

Are they teaching the history of race in America? I would hope so.

At least in the state of Florida (which has the best schools and teachers in America) history is being taught. Racism is not being taught here, nor is it being promoted. Blue states, maybe. But not Florida. And we have the best educated population in the country.

However, I'd hate for those private Christian schools to continue with their whitewashing history with ignorant claims like "slaves had it good."

Name a Christian private school and give actual proof that part of its curriculum is "slaves had it good." While you're sweating out being caught in a lie, I grew up in a Catholic private school. We were indeed taught about the Civil War and slavery. Not one word was ever mentioned about whether or not the slaves had it good. Our history books stressed the Crime against humanity slavery was for America.

Don't you ever get tired of being caught in lie after lie after lie? Did you not notice that you are posting on the information highway, where your lies can be debunked instantly?

Edited
Christians used the Bible to justify slavery. You didn't get that in Catholic school because Catholics don't take the Bible seriously like fundamentalist Christians do.
Don't forget those early racists were anti-Catholic, anti-Jew, too.

White Supremacist Ideas Have Historical Roots In U.S. Christianity : NPR

EatTheRich

President
Do I really need to dumb it down for you?

Fine - here goes.

If someone found some article on the Internet about some black kid who held up a liquor store and killed the clerk in the process, and then sneered "See how they are?", you'd rightly conclude that that poster was behaving as a bigot.

Yet it's what you do. You have a whole list of people you hate, and love to "stick it to". You label people, spread your hate, and think yourself virtuous for it somehow.

Yes, you are being just as bad. How can you possibly not see it?
This is different of course in that the racist expression was a direct reflection of her conservative ideology.

EatTheRich

President
Nope that was Hillary Clinton.
In August 2008, Philip J. Berg, a former member of the Democratic State Committee of Pennsylvania, brought an unsuccessful lawsuit against Obama, which alleged "that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya."[50][51]
Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
Money to CandidatesTRUMP, DONALD
NEW YORK, NY 10022
THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION05-01-2002$1,000Clinton, Hillary (D)
Donor Lookup • OpenSecrets
Hillary took Trump's money and started the Birther movement.

So sad that all your posts have no links.
So Philip J. Berg is Hillary Clinton?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yawn. Time to trot that one out since you were called on your claim that “schools are teaching that slaves had it good”.

How very sad for you.
From the link I provided.

White Supremacist Ideas Have Historical Roots In U.S. Christianity

Slavery and the Bible

At an earlier point in American history, some Christian theologians went so far as to argue that the enslavement of human beings was justifiable from a biblical point of view.

"As long as that [African] race, in its comparative degradation, co-exists side by side with the white, bondage is its normal condition." He told fellow Christians they need not feel guilty about enslaving other human beings.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Some are, some aren't.

It is important not to paint with too broad a brush.
To whom are you referring? Beyond Manchin and Sinima, nobody is telling them to "stop the madness!"

At this point anyone who cast a vote for Biden/Harris is part of the problem.