• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green invokes Nazis... yet again - And the cult base screams with joy and delight

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So who is the party of the KKK in the 21st century - not 160 years ago ? I am sure we will get the same lame posts though

Step right up and get fitted for your hood for the party membership !

After having apologized for past remarks about the Holocaust, Republican freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene invoked Nazi 'Brown Shirts' in a recent interview. Fmr. Trump aide Michael Flynn also took a turn invoking the Holocaust while pushing Trump's big lie about the 2020 election. MSNBC's Brian Williams has details.

watch the video news clip - sorry it isn't fake news cultists but you do get to see Hatty the witch in action !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So who is the party of the KKK in the 21st century - not 160 years ago ? I am sure we will get the same lame posts though

Step right up and get fitted for your hood for the party membership !

After having apologized for past remarks about the Holocaust, Republican freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene invoked Nazi 'Brown Shirts' in a recent interview. Fmr. Trump aide Michael Flynn also took a turn invoking the Holocaust while pushing Trump's big lie about the 2020 election. MSNBC's Brian Williams has details.

watch the video news clip - sorry it isn't fake news cultists but you do get to see Hatty the witch in action !
So the Nazis supported Trump in 2016 and 2020 and the KKK supported Trump and even showed up in hoods and robes for the Unite the RIght rally...so when dumcollie suggests that the democratic party is the party of slavery and anti-semitism it is amusing to note that most blacks and Jews are democrats. I guess they aren't as smart as her, eh?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So the Nazis supported Trump in 2016 and 2020 and the KKK supported Trump and even showed up in hoods and robes for the Unite the RIght rally...so when dumcollie suggests that the democratic party is the party of slavery and anti-semitism it is amusing to note that most blacks and Jews are democrats. I guess they aren't as smart as her, eh?
Oh, drumcollie is a her ? Didn't know that - hmmm. But yes it is rather comical when that is posted daily - after all what your great, great, great, great grandpa did IS YOUR FAULT !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Greatest Loser did say there were great people on both sides, the insurrection was a picnic and gathering of peaceful protestors - I guess all that video is FAKE NEWS - amazes me how the cultists, congressmen, senators all act like it doesn't exist. Sell your soul to the greatest loser and see how that works out for you !